[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say it with me now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 10

File: roman pyro.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
roman pyro.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>Revenue increased 17% to $194.9 million as compared to the prior year quarter
>Roman still "THE GUY"

RECORD
REVENUE
REIGNS

BIG
REVENUE
ROMAN
>>
>>2251101
GOAT
>>
I find it hard to believe these lies when they cant move their tickets half as much as they used to.
>>
>>2251101
RRR BRR BBD GOAT
>>
>>2251134
Check it out yourself then and see the results /ourguy/ is raking in
>>
>>2251134
This is just carter trying way to hard with his post-CM Punk and Dean Ambrose obsession. Roman is his new boy toy. Also the comments contradicting himself will be him after an IP reset
>>
Jesus Roman really is the big dog

Enjoy next 10 years with "the guy"
>>
>>2251141
>THIS SHEER PARANOID

ROMAN WORKING THIS SMARKS INTO SEVERE SCHIZOPHRENIA
>>
>>2251134
The In-bred Canuck doesn't know how a public company works
>>
>>2251141
You're delusions are always entertaining as fuck

Though I do often wonder whether or not you're being serious
>>
Romanposters are the /asp/ equivalent to /pol/'s Hillshills.
They're pretty obvious, somewhat amusingly, and a little sad.
>>
>>2251150
I get you to drop your all caps and get serious for a second, so you decide
>>
>>2251158
I'm sitting here laughing at ya

Just think about it next time you post about me
>>
fedoramen is reaching new lows of delusion
>>
>>2251153
So fat numale manlet-loving smarks are trump supporters?
>>
>>2251168
>Dickreamer can't stop thinking about BBD
He ain't ever paying rent for that headspace.
>>
I have a pinup board with all your posts printed out and clipped into strips, trying to link them together and I time to time sketch photos of how I visualize you based on every single detail that gets dropped here. It has gotten to the point that I've started seeing you in my dreams, not playing an important role, more of the jannetty-types. I know one day, I will overcome the odds. If anything I see you have a bigger obsession with me, you love luring me and if we knew each other in person you would probably have non consensual sex with me. But I know a deeper secret about you, like how you rub your dick on coins after receiving it from a vendor because knowing multiple people have touched it with their germy hands turn you on. Or that you love smelling dog shit and even shove your finger up your ass and rub it on your beer can so that you can indulge in the essence
>>
>>2251183
based carter stalker has went off the deep end, is his end game finally upon us?
>>
>>2251183
REALLY MADE ME THINK
>>
>Targeting 2 million paid subscribers by 2017
>Only 1.4 million in WrestleMania season, the point where paid subscribers are gonna be highest

600K SHORT ROMAN
>>
File: IMG_8465.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8465.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>>2251101
>Believing numbers released by WWE when they're well known for making up and exaggerating them

wew lad, did your mum drop you on ya noggin when you were only a small bean?
>>
>>2251196
Im finna think da BAZED DIK BOG wurkd all of ya, but da carda stalker he shunna know dat much a da jenkum cuz he aint in no canadia.
>>
File: big bananas aries.jpg (613KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
big bananas aries.jpg
613KB, 1536x2048px
>>2251283
>I-IT'S NOT TRUE
>N-NO
>REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2251153
it's literally just fedoramen and carter

and this is another one of those times fedoramen posts random numbers to prove roman is a draw, gets btfo and spams the board
>>
>>2251283
Kek you realize the last time they lied to their shareholders (press release saying Trump bought WWE), the stock dropped 7% and they had to backtrack immediately right? This isn't like them saying Triple H is the GOAT or some shit
>>
>>2251285
I FORGOTS TA PUT MY TRIIPAHAITCHCODE BACKS ON, sorry
>>
>>2251296
based no draw donald at it again
>>
>He also mentioned fresh talent going from brand to brand, using Roman Reigns potentially jumping to SmackDown as an example. Vince said it's hard to create new stars with just one show and the brand split allows others to climb the ladder of success.
BASED BIG DOG ELEVATING SMACKDOWN WHEN?
>>
>>2251296
What, are you saying businessmen can't spin lame numbers to make them seem amazing?

Did you even notice that they talked about REVENUE and not PROFITS?
>>
>>2251306
>IT'S ALL A LIE A CONSPIRACY REE REE REE

BASED
BIG
DOG
>>
>>2251304
>no draw donald
>WM23 highest domestic buyrate ever and second highest worldwide

nice try
>>
>>2251308
>A corporation spinning its numbers to sound positive is a conspiracy.

I mean I think we all already knew that you have no real life experience or critical thinking skills but thanks for proving it, I guess.
>>
Hey FedoRamen, how exactly does that prove anything about Roman at all?

Does it say anything about his merch sales? PPV sales? Houseshow attendance?
(nope)

Someone had actually posted the top drawing houseshow attendance feuds, Roman was never in one of them.

>but muh generic corporate numbers

They don't prove squat. Give us numbers about Roman or shut it.
>>
>>2251309
>inaugration.jpg
>>
>>2251334
>REEEE STOP IT REEEE

>>2251340
Based big dog working dimes into his pocket
>>
>>2251101
>KO as a champ
>wwe starts making money again

smarks are literally saving this company
>>
>>2251340
It doesn't even say anything tangible about their profits, that's how you pretty much know they probably actually had a pretty mediocre quarter.
>>
>>2251349
>my trip proved I'm a Neet

>Based Big Dawg
>>
>>2251356
Get BTFO ya neckbeard

https://www.google.co.uk/trends/explore?date=today%2012-m&gprop=froogle&q=%2Fm%2F0bzvkq,%2Fm%2F037s35,%2Fm%2F09d3n4
>>
>>2251360
BBDWTS

>>2251356
>>2251374
KO BTFO
>>
>>2251374
>google searches means someone is a draw

hmmm...
>>
>>2251433
>Hundreds of thousands of people googling "Why does Roman Reigns suck so fucking much?" every day.
Really makes me think.
>>
>In 2016, Network revenue increased to $180.9 from $159.4 million in 2015, while TV revenue increased to $241.7 million from $231.1 million. Meanwhile, Live Events rose to 144.4 million from $124.7 in 2015. Operating income in the Networks division fell for 2016 to $36.9 million from $48.4 million in 2015, while Television operating income rose to $114.8 million from $88.0 million. Live events saw operating income increase to $41.8 million in 2016 from 38 million in 2015

If anything it could just be a hike in advertising rates and the fact that cruiserweights are making house shows enjoyable again
>>
>>2251374
Champion is the main guy of the show, he was the MVP of all RAM PPV's.

He even carried the big flop to 4*

WWE can try to fuck with roman how they want, KO is the reason they made money this year
>>
File: pool.png (2MB, 2008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pool.png
2MB, 2008x2000px
>RAWtists
>>
>>2251445
If anything it could be big dog big draw roman putting the belts and company on his back
>>
>>2251449
BASED
>>
>>2251447
You're forgetting Brock Lesnar
>>
>>2251447
>RAM sucks
>F-F-FUCKING ROMAN, KO IS AN AFTERTHOUGHT AS CHAMP

>undeniable proof Roman is a yuge draw
>Y-Y-YES BASED KO

FUCKING OBLITERATED

IS THE THE ROMAN EMPIRE CELEBRATION THREAD?
>>
>>2251101
Obese smarks absolutely seething right now.
>>
>>2251459
yes
>>
>>2251463
Nah you're the only one really excited and making a huge deal out of it. You're not even serious, just trying your anti-smark shtick a little too hard
>>
File: OUT FUCKING SKILLED.jpg (27KB, 759x398px) Image search: [Google]
OUT FUCKING SKILLED.jpg
27KB, 759x398px
>>2251470
>he says obese smarks are seething
>you reply to him as if it's directed at you

>mfw you indirectly admit to being obese
>>
File: the big red frogman.png (85KB, 322x429px) Image search: [Google]
the big red frogman.png
85KB, 322x429px
>>2251470
>>2251473
holy fuck my sides
>>
>>2251449
shockingly accurate
>>
I dont understand, Ramen wasnt champ in this quarter yet you say he drew it all? Isnt it more like AJ drawing in the dimes?
>>
>>2251473
The difference I'm only here for half an hour, you're here all day. So I really don't care if a mentally handicapped kid wins. As long as I can keep you from killing yourself in your basement
>>
>>2251476
>AJetty
>cuckdown

BMJ helped but Roman's the guy of the entire company
>>
>>2251476
The real answer is Cena, Lesnar and Goldberg.

The answer is always Cena, Lesnar and Goldberg.
>>
>>2251479

Well, he certainly wasnt the face of this quarter so your argument is invalid.

Lets just wait that they give him belt at Summerslam and then we can see does he draw dimes.

Im putting that 17% increase to indy shitters rise to the top
>>
>>2251484
BASED BIG DOG BIG DRAW
>>
>>2251291
And the mods do nothing about it. Good job Woods u lazy nignog
>>
>>2251134
Ticket sales are not the only means of revenue though. And USA TV ratings aren't the only ratings that matter.

WWE is on more countries then ever before, it has more exposure and because of that it has TV deals all over the world. Compare that to the mid 90's record lows where the USA was the only meaningful presence they had.

Also WWE has more sponsorship than ever. They're clean cut PG image helps this. Well known companies like KFC no longer have any problem jumping on board because the days of regular bloody violence is long over. So they sign up to feel the benefit of WWE's global reach.

Really over all, it's the absolutely huge global reach of WWE that gets them record numbers. People all over the world buy their merch, or pay to see the PPV's, or sub to the network, or watch the sponsored plugs.
>>
>>2251494
They've been in almost every country since the 90's
>>
>>2251494
bro you are right, I thought BBD was a huge US star, but he is actually a global icon

Based Big Dog taking over the world and saving wrestling
>>
>>2251498
They had a presence abroad, sure (they even held a Summerslam in England in 1992), but they weren't the global juggernaut they are today until the Attitude Era.

If those record lows had them lose their US tv deals, WWF would have most probably died, because their foreign deals wouldn't have been enough to sustain them.
>>
>>2251494
>Compare that to the mid 90's record lows where the USA was the only meaningful presence they had

They were already present in most countries, only difference is the airing was 2-3 weeks late. I'm assuming you started watching post 2012?
>>
>>2251521
>>2251494
Sorry, I thought you were talking about Attitute Era
>>
>>2251521
They were present, but they weren't fuck huge. And by 1995 it was the worst period ever. They couldn't even fill venues for PPV'S in their native America, so forget about abroad all together.

People don't realise how bad it was for Vince back then, how low the ticket sales were, how bad the buy rates on PPVs were. They could have gone under had things continued down that route. Luckily they turned it around in time, and actually turned it around so well that they created the hottest boom period ever in wrestling.
>>
>>2251533
What if Stone Cold hadn't come back from that injury? Kinda fucked up to think about.
>>
>>2251533
Like I said, I apologize, I misread it
>>
>>2251539
I'll fight u for it

>>2251537
The Rock was coming up too, and Attitude would have happened regardless of Austin. Even if Austin was unable to wrestle ever again WWF would still have pulled through and eventually dominated. Maybe it wouldn't have reached the same highs without Austin, but they still would have won the Monday night wars regardless.
>>
BASED AS FUCK

OBESE NU MALE SMARKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>2251550
I guess. Rock without Austin probably would've been a bit like Cena, I suppose. Still amazing, but without that other guy where they both REALLY push each other to the next level.
>>
>>2251494
Sponsorship is the biggest factor. Sites like 4chan and Reddit have financial problems because they don't get sponsorship nor can they use Google ads or Medianet. Even the ad network on 4chan changes on nsfw boards. Right now they're getting a lot of family brands aboard
>>
>>2251568
It's settled, /asp/ needs to go PG.

Starting in March, we need to phase out all non-PG memes, starting with Have Sex.
>>
>>2251581
Google Adsense requires that you not have it present on your entire site. The domain still has nsfw boards and the really alternative nsfw kind of stuff like gore and trannies raping men
>>
>>2251101
Goldberg.
>>
>The caller also mentioned the “Goldberg effect” driving some of the momentum. Vince said there’s no one talent that keeps the big WWE wheel turning.
>Vince said there’s no one talent that keeps the big WWE wheel turning.
>no one talent
>>
>>2251689
>The big dog even worked vincetty
>>
>>2251689
roman is so over even vince is worried he's becoming bigger than WWE

BBD power level is reaching heights of unknown quantity
>>
>WWE starts losing revenue because they promised too much on the network and their stocks went straight down
>Eventually make said promised number while still telling investors fake attendance numbers (stupid carny shit)
>Stocks hit acceptable level
>During this time they downsize everything that isn't the pay they're giving and the performance centre
>Profits increase in spite of shit ticket sales and the tv deal they didn't get that they were posturing for

>LE BASED LARGE HOUND XDDDD

kys
>>
>>2251512
That's still the case. That's why they're putting stock into the WWE network, so that in 10 or so years when tv dies they can still survive. The USA network deal is still responsible for the majority of their revenue. If it was cut tomorrow they'd be in deep shit if they couldn't immediately replace it with another tv station giving them hundreds of millions.
>>
File: 1472340779242.png (272KB, 485x489px) Image search: [Google]
1472340779242.png
272KB, 485x489px
>>2251101
>it's literally just fedoramen and carter
I understand the Roman haters getting paranoid about this story because it conflicts with everything they believe in, but this is schizophrenia.
>based sizable Labrador crushing the minds of his haters
>>
>>2251533
>They were present, but they weren't fuck huge
They were bigger actually, for example in any European country that isn't the UK or, to a limited extent, Germany anytime WWE is brought up the reaction is "that still exists?".
>>
>>2251134
>public fucking company
>t-theyre lieing about their financial reports

BASED BIG DOG WORKING THIS DUMB FUCK SMARK
>>
>>2251101
Roman Reigns is GOAT

THE MERCHANDISE
THE BIG DOG
THE BIG DRAW
>>
>>2251924
you're extra bad today fedoramen
>>
>more people tuning out of raw
>less people going to shows
>cant pop a rating without digging up attitude era fossils

how are they making so much money?

im stumped.
>>
File: 60500_163552583661225_3761084_n.jpg (43KB, 416x359px) Image search: [Google]
60500_163552583661225_3761084_n.jpg
43KB, 416x359px
>>2251928
>you're extra bad today fedoramen
>fedoramen
>>
>>2251101
>but last year was when Roman was getting pushed ever heavily so why are you justifying the success of this year's warning when Roman wasn't the top guy
>>
File: 1453564990520.jpg (48KB, 480x830px) Image search: [Google]
1453564990520.jpg
48KB, 480x830px
>>2251928
> FedoRamen
>>
>>2251932
because he is a handsome man that Carter fantasizes about
>>
>>2251931
>>2251939
Seriously hatboy, I think it's time to reconsider your life choises or lack of them should I say?
>>
>>2251943
>choises

BBD worked this man into illiteracy
>>
>>2251943
> choises
Isnt that a species of goat ?
>>
>Title on Based Fatass
>revenue increase
Keep the belt on Owens!
>>
>>2251993
>based fatass

who?
>>
>>2251993
the only things he has increased is record lows and the catering bill
>>
>>2251994
First day?
>>
Say it with me now.
Revenues != Profit

>Profit in 2007: 70 mil
>Profit in 2017: 33.8 mil

BRAVO Pajeets!
>>
>>2252087
The irony.
>>
>>2252030
>Roman is the reason revenues are at an all time high
>Roman is not the reason ratings are at an all time low

Gives the good ol' noggin a floggin.
>>
>>2252096
NOOOOOO

Delete this quick before the smarks see it!
>>
File: based fatass.jpg (135KB, 1356x883px) Image search: [Google]
based fatass.jpg
135KB, 1356x883px
>>2252109
>doesn't even know KO's nickname
Really is your first day isn't it?
>>
>>2251101
confirmed as the biggest draw since Hogan.

Who do we take off the Sports Entertainment Mt. Rushmore so we can put him on it?
>>
>>2251924
>not kayfabing your financials
cuck
>>
>>2252144
They would get sued to kingdom come. Lose all stocks, like it would drop to 0. Maybe they could pull it off if it was a private company but still that's a tiny small chance and they'd still probably get screwed. Learn how the real world works cuck
>>
>>2252139
It's been debated for years who the fourth is after Hogan/Austin/Rock so now I think we can safely put him there instead of Cenetty
>>
May I have the Indian guy tweet about Ramen?
>>
>>2252133
The irony strengthens.
>>
So do all of you guys have stock in WWE? Regardless of who caused the revenue to increase or how much they made in general, why does it matter at all? I think the people who talk all day about "Was he a Draw" , "This had a higher buyrate than this" are actually worse than the smarkiest smarks and are the true reason this board blows ass.
>>
Didn't they borrow 200 million in December?
>>
>all these mental gymnastics from anti-smarks desperately trying to justify the existence of the Tiny Terrier

BASED GOAT AJ
THE WARD THAT RUNS THE BOARD
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.