[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The day wrestling died

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1484309330867.jpg (414KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484309330867.jpg
414KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>the day Austin podcast died
>>
>>2250775
>literally
>>
>>2250775
Actually true.

Deanetty has to fuck everything up.
>>
File: 1483649409838.png (407KB, 799x637px) Image search: [Google]
1483649409838.png
407KB, 799x637px
>>2250775
don't worry I bet the Jericho ones are coming back
>>
>>2250769
Ambrose got exposed so hard by this.
>>
Fuck Dean is a retard. He lost the belt by acting like a complete retard on that podcast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIOlGTgMlcI
>>
>>2250769
>Austin vs Autism
>Autism wins
>>
>>2250775
Fuck Shitbrose. Austin was trying so hard, as his senior, and as the guy this shitter aspires to be, to ignite whatever enthusiasm and passion he might have inside to change, but in the end, he was exposed as an autistic pussy.
>>
>>2250779
Man the Jericho podcast fucking sucked.
>>
Can someone red pill me on this?
>>
>>2250813
Sure. Dean Ambrose is a faggot.
>>
>>2250778
>>2250769
Also the reason /asp/ died
>>
>>2250775
>>2250797
>Austin was trying
>Didn't your dad spank you for not going to school?
>He was not around
>He was not around? I would have gotten a big spanking if I didn't want to go to school. Didn't your dad spank you for not going to school?

>I was doing a lot of stuff I probably shouldn't have done
>Like what
>Things you can't talk abo-
>What stuff?
>Things you shouldn't talk about on a PG program
>oh yeah ok gotcha

I also watched the Lesnar podcast, and Austin was cutting him off every second question to ask him about his dumb redneck topics- what guns, truck, what fucking LENS Lesnar prefers on his gun. Give me a fucking break.
>>
Literally Austin's fault, though Dean could have handled it better.
>>
>>2250831
why was it austins fault? he asked Dean the same questions he asked everyone else
>>
>>2250831
Cuckbrose sounded like he was forced to do that interview, and I'm sure he was, but he shoulda been professional about it instead of acting like a pussy bitch. Austin had every right to shit on him
>>
>>2250842
i liked it when he accused Steve Austin of making things up

Austin said Ambrose used to work in a gym, Ambrose denied it and then 10 mins later Ambrose started talking about the time he worked in a gym

????????????
>>
Just be happy he's not a gamer anime fag like Xavier Woods
>>
This podcast made me actually like Dean more, and I'm already a native of the area he's from. He's relaxed about his job. I respect that.
>>
>>2250827
And that's what Brock wanted to talk about as well. That's the only time that autist looked enthused.
>>
>>2250813
It's Austin's podcast where deanetty crumbled and broke down into a quivering mess.

It was cringeworthy to watch Austin dismantle him like he did. Surprised deanetty didn't break into autistic screeching midway through.

How anyone can possibly be a deanetty fan after watching that is beyond me.
>>
>>2250769
You mean saved.

probably the reason why based AJ won the belt from him.
>>
>>2250813
It's Austin's podcast where he broke down in a rage over Ambrose not answering his question. Dean didn't care and Austin looked like he had asperger's.
>>
I heard austin and reigns are shoot friends and he buried him so he couldn't take any shine off of reigns
>>
>>2250813
Here you go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIOlGTgMlcI
>>
File: hqdefault.0.0.jpg (56KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.0.0.jpg
56KB, 1310x873px
>>2251208
based big dog
>>
File: hipster-tash_3046941b-1.jpg (197KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
hipster-tash_3046941b-1.jpg
197KB, 620x387px
>>2250769
>This podcast made me actually like Dean more
Hipster trash, it was a train wreck that ruined the podcast series and made them both look like retards.
>>
>>2250769

It's a meme how blown of proportion this thing is. Watch objectively without seeing all the "so much cringe!" stuff and it's just Ambrose being laid back and a little reserved about his past. I was expecting way, way worse from how much people hyped it up, but it disappointed honestly.
>>
>>2251289
This desu. I don't blame Deano for being reserved.
>>
>>2250769
How do you think Austin felt after that went off the air?
>>
>>2251207
Hi dean
>>
>>2251342
Bothered, worked it off by shooting guns like the redneck he is.
>>
>>2250836

whether or not people reply to austin on his show, whoever gets interviewed always seems to get heat either way.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.