[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post the most retarded times hhh went over. Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
Post the most retarded times hhh went over. Pic related
>>
I think we all know that this Booker T and Lesnar are the holy trinity, but which one's worst?
>>
File: hhh-sting.jpg (47KB, 780x512px) Image search: [Google]
hhh-sting.jpg
47KB, 780x512px
>>
When he went over Scott Steiner
>>
>>2250076
On my opinion cm pucks is the worst. Imagine punks momentum if he had ended up beating shovel man
>>
>>2250076
>constantly tell the black guy that he's not on a white guys level and only had a job to "entertain" the white man

>wrestler who got over own is white hot with the most interesting storyline in a decade; fuck that lemme bring back my old burying buddy and give the heat to us

>lesnar could've afforded the loss because he wasn't OP mode yet

I think it depends if you're a lefty or a righty
>>
As far as impact goes, probably Booker. Brock and Punk both got their momentum back eventually. Booker never recovered.
>>
Punk was worse he was bigger of a star than Booker T was.

But who knows what Booker would have done with that win over gaytch at 19.

They probably could of made him the black stone cold steve austin
>>
>>2250105
This
>>
>>2250099

Yeah, it outright made no sense for him to over Punk.

With Brock, you can somewhat justify it by it being a series of matches where Brock comes out on top. I'd say how those matches were worked was the worst thing about them where Brock isn't treated like the monster he should be. Just compare those matches to the ER match with Cena. Cena went over when he shouldn't have, but Brock beat the ever living piss out of him.
>>
>>2250097
This

>>2250105
>booker became Whc later for a year and killed smackdown with it
>>
>>2250105
Brock did fine because he got literally the biggest rub of all time, but I think this (and the rest of Summer of Punk) seriously limited Punk's ceiling.

Like, yeah, he stayed over just fine, but he never got back to that level again and it did damage to his relationship with the company that eventually came back to roost.
>>
>>2250115
>Implying King Bookah wasn't the best thing on Smackdown at that time
>Implying Rey's shitty title reign hadn't already run the show into the ground
>>
>>2250114
>Cena went over when he shouldn't have, but Brock beat the ever living piss out of him.
I just watched that one recently, I thought the story was good. Brock was cocky and Cena got in the one shot he needed while Brock was showboating.

At the time, yeah, it makes no sense for Cena to go over but if you look at it as part of a story with the Summerslam match, it's like, the first time Brock got cocky and the second time, all fucking business.
>>
>>2250120
This.

I loved Booker run as WHC. He also gave based Regal and Finlay some relevance out of it.
>>
>>2250114
>>2250123
Brock also had Cena down for a three count but le ref le knocked down. He didn't lose clean as a whistle.
>>
>>2250123

The match was amazing, it's one of both of their best matches. It's just that it was Brock's first match since his return, so not going over didn't make sense. And then he was stuck having those shitters with Triple H. The feud with Punk really helped him out.

>if you look at it as part of a story with the Summerslam match

That's just using the past match after the fact to enhance the story of it. The SS match might be the greatest squash match ever and was really good. I only say "might" because I obviously haven't seen too many well regarded ones.

>>2250131

Also true.
>>
>>2250115
Booker didn't kill Smackdown.

Record Low Randy killed Smackdown.
>>
>>2250076
Triple H had to go over Booker because they needed someone to feud with Goldberg.

The result of the match was fine, it was the buildup that made Booker too sympathetic that hurt the feud.
>>
>>2250211
When they did that "PEOPLE LIKE YOU" thing, I don't care how they INTENDED it, when it was received as being racist, Triple H going automatically became a terrible idea and they needed to call an audible.
>>
>>2250211
>because they needed someone to feud with Goldberg.

Yeah defeating Booker really made HHH big.

There was nearly half a year between WrestleMania and the Goldberg feud.

Stop buying into this excuse.
>>
>>2250073
Honestly there is probably none more retarded than this.

Triple H's ego ACTUALLY killed what could have been an entire renaissance period toward Pro Wrestling's popularity.

WWE literally had the next Austin and they shat all over it. Punks momentum was put to an immediate halt.

And THEN Haitch had the gall to let Punk eat the pin in their Tag Match against Awesome Truth, a team made just to job to Cena and the Rock to build towards """Once""" In a Lifetime
>>
>>2250237
didn't he lose, like, a fucking bunch of times during the "Summer of Punk"?
>>
>>2250237
tbf HHH going (fucking) over is more of a symptom than a cause.

Vince would've killed him off some other way, look at how Punk was treated basically as soon as he came "back" until post-Vengeance.
>>
All of them, he needs to be a jobber lol.

Dipshits
>>
>>2250073
The only one that was truly unforgivable was Punk.
>>
>>2250251
You seem upset.
>>
>>2250250
I wasn't watching back in 2011, what all happened?
>>
>>2250281
As soon as Punk returned he was made into "just another guy" on the roster and jobbed out all the fucking time.
>>
>>2250097
/Thread
>>
>>2250097
The worst
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.