[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back in May or March, at one of the shows, WWE rented rooms in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Dana-Brooke-Charlotte-Smackdown.jpg (138KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dana-Brooke-Charlotte-Smackdown.jpg
138KB, 1080x1080px
Back in May or March, at one of the shows, WWE rented rooms in 2 different hotels, both directly across from eachother. Anyway, Becky Lynch tipped the roommate of Charlotte's room to keep the drapes open just to see what was going on...and that night, Billy Kay, Baylee, Becky and maybe 2 or 3 other girls witnessed Dana Brooke come in the room, ram Brooke up the poop shoot with a strap on, and then turn her around and have her blow her afterwards...Billie Kay said she puked after seeing that.-- Payton Royce
>>
Lol.
>>
she rammed it into herself?

kys
>>
>>2249958
>>
Based Dana ramming a strap on into her own ass
>>
I haven't watched RAM in months, is Dana Brooke still even on the roster?
>>
>>2249967
She's off TV. Still wrestles live shows and Main Event.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 620x400px
R-Truth did a lot of coke back around 2016 at the height of his WWE pay. I don't think I have to tell you that Dean Ambrose and Renee Young enjoy their fair share of nose candy. Well once they had blown through their cash but were still jonesing, they got desparate. They asked R-Truth for an eight ball on credit. He laughed and said, "Black people don't believe in credit. But we can barter." Dean asked what he wanted and R-Truth nodded in her direction. Dean looked at Renee who shrugged before he said, "Well hey don't hurt her, okay?" So like twenty minutes later R-Truth finishes and Renee leaves his room with the tiny, paper envelope. Instead of going back and using it with Dean (who was in their room freaking out), she did the coke with Roman Reigns and spent the night in his room. A few hours later a frantic Ambrose starts banging on R-Truth's door. R-Truth answers the door and Ambrose asks, "Is Renee here?" R-Truth shrugs and Dean says, "Where the fuck is Renee?" R-Truth says he doesn't know because she left hours ago. Ambrose immediately abandons his search and says, "Well did she take the dope with her?" The next morning he still hasn't seen Renee so he goes to the front desk where he runs into Roman Reigns in the lobby. Roman walks up to Ambrose and pushes a nostril close, sniffs, and says, "Thanks for the bump, Dean." Dean asked where Renee was and Roman said, "She's probably back in your room now." Ambrose stormed up to see her, got in a big argument, went to the building, and quit on the spot. The agent told him he couldn't quit w/o a written notice. So he picked up a booking sheet, flipped it over, and wrote: "I quit. Dean Ambrose."And that was the end of his Monday Night Raw run.
>>
>>2249976
>tfw ywn be the first of eight guys in a given night to have renee do a line off your dick

feels bad
>>
According to a referee who was released from the WWE, Charlotte tied up a female wrestler in the shower while she was naked and rubbed baby oil all over her threatening to rape her until she cried while the lockerroom looked on and laughed. I think the victim might have date-raped a girl, or may have just not been well-liked. It was never specified who the victim was other than this happened in like '14 or '15 and the girl was a fairly well known wrestler, I also heard it might have been Sasha Banks aka The Boss
>>
>>2249976
This is a Sunny and Candido story, fellas, just fyi.
>>
>>2249995
I forget the details, can't remember who the part of R-Truth is but I think RR = HBK?
>>
>>2250001
Ahmed Johnson
>>
>>2249958
>not making your fake story about Billie Kay blasting her futa cum all over Payton's face
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.