[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Gentleman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

Is he our guy?
>>
is he the only face Graves marks the fuck out for?
>>
/asp/ doesn't like shoot fighters, they prefer fake tough guys who need body armor.

>>2249234
He was super-into Nakamura + American Alpha back on NXT.
>>
Is always being prepared for bad weather his gimmick?
>>
>>2249229
>our
you mean Carter and his proxies guy
>>
>>2250292
>yfw this limey goofball manlet would tear Ramen Reigns a new asshole in a legit fight
>>
If gentleman Jack isn't in your current top 10 you need to lose weight
>>
>>2249229
I like him but out of the cruisers I'm really enjoying Big Nev at the moment. Dude's a born heel.
>>
>Manlet
>Whiter than the KKK
>Is probably half Paki
>Terrible moustache
>Is under 250 pounds
>>
>>2250453
>Whiter than the KKK
>Is probably half Paki

There seems to be a contradiction here.
>>
Needs knee pads. Dunno why that bugs me so much. Cody Rhodes used to bug me the same way.
>>
>>2249234
Graves always puts Roman over
>>
>>2250476
Every announcer who's supposed to be a "heel" always puts Roman over.
>>
File: vince7.jpg (29KB, 515x480px) Image search: [Google]
vince7.jpg
29KB, 515x480px
>>2250496
because you know who is scremaing down their headsets ordering them to do so
>>
No fuck this faggot
>>
>>2250496
it started with Cena desu

Lawler always used to bury Austin/Rock on commentary
>>
Never watched CWC, only saw him in RR and thought he's >le goofy umbrella man.
Can someone tell me why he's good?
>>
>>2250786
>Lawler always used to bury Austin/Rock on commentary
Austin yes.

He often marked for the Rock.
>>
>>2250471
Hey Aries, I love your commentary, work in "Kill yourself, you manlet spic" in the next 205 Live to show you browse /asp/ :^)
>>
>>2250292
Big Dog livin in ya head
>>
>>2249229
Team him up with Vaudevillains and make them all entertaining.
>>
He's one of the few cruiserweights that is anything resembling being over.

B A S E D.
>>
Vince probably watched his MMA fights and is currently pushing him to the moon

BASED
>>
>>2251472
And he's doing so by completely ignoring his MMA background and focusing entirely on his umbrella?
>>
>>2249229
He's one of the few smaller guys who has any semblance of character and isn't just "I WORK REALLY HARD, I'VE WRESTLED ALL OVER THE WORLD"
>>
>>2249234
Graves is great because he doesn't just pump up all the heels and bury all the faces, he's actually consistent based on the character's personality. He buries Enzo and New Day because they're obnoxious and Byron likes them. He loves JeriKO's friendship but hates it when Jericho interferes in championship matches. He respects Seth, Roman, Zayn and Cesaro.

His biggest trait is that he turns into a total sycophant around anybody that has any air of authority or elite-ness to them. Rusev and Lana, Charlotte, Bobby Roode, etc. This is why him loving Gallagher is believable, because he embodies the character type that Graves always slobbers over.
>>
>>2250788
>Never watched CWC,
Well first off, watch the CWC.

Secondly, he has a very distinct character that feels very unique for WWE and that's something that carried over into his work and immediately resonated with people.
>>
>>2251584
Well, Otunga does the same. Except the list of people he likes is John Cena and John Cena's traps and he can't be assed to have an opinion on anyone else.
>>
How would you rate his physique
>>
File: nevsgdv.jpg (48KB, 374x380px) Image search: [Google]
nevsgdv.jpg
48KB, 374x380px
>yfw Tyler Bate interferes in the Brit vs Brit cruiserweight title match at Fastlane
>>
File: jack toxic.jpg (93KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
jack toxic.jpg
93KB, 334x500px
>>2249229
I hope at some point someone makes reference of what an absolute scoundrel Jack "Toxic" Gallagher was.
>>
>>2251555
The umbrella is over, though.
>>
>>2249229
I would love to watch him and Titus spitroast Bliss
>>
>that moment in the last 205 live when Jack opens his umbrella, climbs to the top rope and yells "Geronimo!" while leaping/gliding onto his opponents
>>
>>2251472
https://youtu.be/18oH_s4u2oo

Based Claffy
>>
>>2251983
https://youtu.be/vPPao4owo38
>>
>>2249229
GOAT

>>2250312
Hey carter
>>
>>2251954
oh what the fuck, gallagher went around the world to find a gimmick that fits him.
>>
He looks like a little boy and his gimmick screams reddit, so no.
>>
>>2251983
>takes a huge suplex
>commentary shocked
dudes a wrestler, he takes bumps like that for breakfast.
>>
>>2253536
>Letting Reddit literally control your thoughts
>>
>>2251566
You know that "big" isn't a character, right?
>>
>>2251589
Otunga isn't a heel commentator.
>>
>>2251920
>not Pete Dunne

ONE. FUCKING. JOB.
>>
>>2253545
He's no commentator at all, in fact.
>>
>>2251920

>yfw Gallagher unifies the CW and UK belts as the WWE Network Exclusive Championship
>>
>>2253865
Would that start a feud with Zack Ryder because that's technically an Internet Title?
>>
>tfw these British wrestlers could revolutionize a new and exciting style of submission/technical wrestling with vicious realism but instead they insist on doing the "LOL LOOK AT THIS FOOKIN' FINGA BENDIN' AYUM DOIN, GUVNA, AND NOW AYUM STANDIN' ON ME HEAD LOL" wrestling
>>
>>2251584
Corey being an eva marie fan boy was one of the funnier parts of nxt
>>
>>2253902
>every British grappler is ZSJ

dumb burger
>>
>>2250789
The Rock often played either a heel or a tweener, Lawler didn't mark for him during his most babyface phases.
>>
>>2253936
Name one who doesn't fit that description I gave. Keep in mind I'm specifically talking about technical wrestlers.
>>
>>2253961
Pete Dunne

>specifically talking about technical wrestlers.

Moving the goalposts before I can even respond? Impressive.

You must truly have the most sincere of confidence in how correct you are.
>>
>>2253971
>Moving the goalposts
lol there was no goalposts being moved, chunky. You knew I meant technical/submission based wrestling because that's exactly what I said. I was just making sure you weren't an idiot and wouldn't post someone like Will Ospreay. See, I was being even more clear with what I meant for your own protection.
>>
>>2253979
>get BTFO
>hurr u fat

Well this shit smells familiar.
>>
>>2254027
Get laid, mark. Shitish wrestlers are shit.
>>
>>2253961
Neville
>>
>>2251954
He looks like that dude from Malibu's Most Wanted
>>
>>2254045
>get laid

I've been fucking your ass for nearly an hour daft cunt.
>>
>>2254086
You wish, poofter.
>>
>>2254095
Not really, I didn't want to, but you didn't even put up a fight.

Take your L.
>>
>>2250300
he's a tory
>>
>>2253544
Yes, but as a shorter wrestler myself, I view a lot of us smaller guys as being extremely generic, lacking any kind of personality whatsoever and it's created a stigma that we're all...well, for lack of a better term, vanilla midgets, which in turn makes it harder for guys like myself to be generally accepted by fans
Gallagher is a breath of fresh air in that regard
>>
>>2249229
I'm a fan, but his performance at Royal Rumble was bullshit.

Okay, he's gentleman. So why the fuck he attacked Jeriballs with his umbrella? That was not funny at all. I mean, he's gentleman. If he held the rope for some Kalisto like "Here we go, sir, you can jump right over that", but no. Ahh. fuck this company.
>>
>>2249229
Like alot of people, I watch wrestling to escape from reality. Normal looking guys in the ring makes it too real in a show that's fake.

Hardly a way to escape reality. This is legit the worst era in decades because it goes against everything that made wrestling good.
>>
>>2254367
That sounds more like a (you) problem.

>>2254345
>but as a shorter wrestler myself,

Do you honestly think you're fooling anybody here?
>>
Just when I thought there would never be another wrestler as /reddit/ as Bautista, here comes this guy
>>
>>2250350
>tfw the Gentleman Jack is in your top ten but you still need to lose weight...
>>
>>2253961
>what is Neville
>what is Pete Dunne
>>
>>2255999
But reddit isn't fun.
>>
File: 1484140430460.jpg (50KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
1484140430460.jpg
50KB, 600x340px
>>2251983
>>2251992
>every fight is gay sex

not my guy
>>
>>2256238
If you think MMA fighting is gay, I'd love to hear what you think about professional wrestling, anon.
>>
File: hi.png (32KB, 348x384px) Image search: [Google]
hi.png
32KB, 348x384px
>>2255839
I'd tell you where I train but I know 4ch00p too well and 1. you'd either try to ruin my career or 2. the typical mix of paranoia and stupidity of /asp/ies would kick in and you'd just keep arguing for the sake of it
>>
>>2254356
Jericho is a scoundrel.
>>
>>2254345
Well if you're a smaller guy and don't want to look like a vanilla midget, then you need to become a suicidal spot monkey, no?
>>
>>2257049
I'm not athletic enough. You try jumping off stuff with 11 inch long legs.
>>
>>2257433
>11 inch long legs
Hi Hornswoggle.
>>
>>2257049
Spotmonkeys are generic AF tho.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.