[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEETHING general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 33

File: IMG_7243.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7243.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
Things in wrestling that make you rage
>>
Enzo and Big Cass segments
>>
Baron Corbin
>>
File: SEETHING.jpg (47KB, 355x445px) Image search: [Google]
SEETHING.jpg
47KB, 355x445px
Stephanie cutting a 20 minute promo
>>
>>2249238
I think they're enjoyable.
>>
File: 1479783766426.png (613KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479783766426.png
613KB, 620x400px
Bayleys potato face
>>
File: IMG_7657.jpg (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7657.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
This motherfucker
>>
>>2249227
>it's another roman overcoming the odds episode
>>
About 2/3 of the things in RAW.
>>
Blatant disregard of rules
>>
>>2249227
Oreowens and Redditcho as champions.
>>
File: IMG_7658.jpg (43KB, 620x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7658.jpg
43KB, 620x630px
>>2249272
For instance?
>>
I want to cut the voice box out of whoever is teaching the women to cut promos. Every woman in WWE sounds like theyre mimicking the text to speech both on old windows computers. Itso the one thingood that kills women's wrestling for me. Even Charlotte isn't immune to it, although I gotta be honest she's been getting better.
>>
>>2249324
Charlotte somehow was the best female speaker in the main roster for a while, when the brand split happened and Alexa came up she was the best speaker, but now Mickie's here and all the women need to look at her for reference. It's a damn shame that more female wrestlers don't return for veteran roles to teach the female talent, I feel like better results would be reached that way.
>>
Announcers that are surprised when the most expected things happen.

>HOLY MOTHER OF GOD RKO OUTTA NOWHERE

No shit guys. It's Randy Orton. It's only the same thing he's been doing to end a match for like a decade now. we all expect the rko it isn't out of nowhere.
>>
>>2249340
Literally anything would be better than the unnatural, robotic mess we got now. I call it Dana Brooke syndrome cuz she's the dirt worst offender by far. It sounds like aliens taught her how to speak human.

Mickie James triggered me hard yesterday, so I hope if they are looking to her, it's a "what not to do" scenario.
>>
>Stephanie constantly putting herself over heels and faces
Even Vince allowed himself to look bad every once in a while. At best Haitch loses a match and that counts as a steph loss by association.
>>
Cage matches. Either walk right out of the cage when your opponent is down instead of pinning them, or just get rid of the leaving the cage rule altogether
>>
>Deanetty is crazy even though he doesn't do anything crazy
>>
Roman Reigns
>>
>>2249363
>Dana Brooke
>The worst female promo

That's Bayley, though
>>
>>2249238
this
>>
I get seethin with rage when some skinny nerd named Mike tries to shoot on the literal GOAT and gets BTFO in the process, and then his smark fans pretend it was a good promo.
>>
>>2249463
Ya got donkey dung for brains
>>
>>2249436
Holy fuck, this

>Does logical thing to continue in the match
>HE'S A LUNATIC MAGGLE
>>
>>2249436
This
>>
The reddit community: deanetty, becketty, jacketty and bray wyatt
>>
>>2249564
How's jacketty?
>>
All the 6,8+ man tag matches on smackdown
>>
>>2249253
this.....please sami,get paralyzed with a manletbuster from joe
>>
>Suicide Dives
>Meme chants (eg. You deserve it, This is Awesome)
>calling wrestlers 'Talent'

All of these things are pretty annoying (The dives and meme chants pretty much forced me to drop LU, even though Cage is one of my favorite wrestlers currently)

Another one would have to be
>Roman gets a single bit of offense in
>boo.wav
>>
>>2249583
"This is Awesome" chants are the fucking worst
>>
>>2249353

>"Straight Outta Nowhere"
>Starring RKO
>>
>>2249594
>>2249583
YOU STILL GOT IT **clapclapclap**
>>
>>2249594
You can tell they're clearly out of some form of pity or something too, the chant gets pulled out for pretty much any spot that involves someone actually getting hurt.

>watching TLC II
>simply cheering hard as fuck for most of the spots
>one faint this is awesome chant after Bubba and Matt Hardy fall from a massive ladder into a stack of tables

nowadays it's just
>suplexes someone onto a chair
>"neckbeard crowd roars out "THIS IS AWESOME *claps*"
>>
>>2249434
>Cage matches. Either walk right out of the cage when your opponent is down instead of pinning them, or just get rid of the leaving the cage rule altogether
This. The trying to walk out the door spot sucks and the ref constantly locking and unlocking the door is so stupid.
>>
File: ste.jpg (120KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
ste.jpg
120KB, 500x311px
>Champ comes out first

EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
Wins by roll up pins
>>
>>2249363
>>2249324
Who's even "teaching" the women to talk? I mean, if they're being treated the same as men, don't they get the same coaches? Shouldn't they look up to the same legends for ideas?
>>
>>2249701
charlotte is getting lessons from steph and is getting better at emoting
>>
>>2249227
Rushed storyline
Back in the day two wrestlers would go at it for at LEAST 3 ppv"s
Fueds would last 7-9 months.with in depth progression and actual story telling
Now it's face off on the first raw of the month
Backstage attack on the second raw of the month
A match that ends.in bs dq.on the third raw of the month
And then title match at W.e ppv. Match done
Next night on raw,new story line
How can I get invested into a.4 week story line
And that's what really grinds my gears
>>
>>2249701
I don't pretend to know the goings on at the perfOrmance center. I know they have coaches that teach you how to cut a wwe promo and I know that a vast majority of the women superstars sound like aliens taught them how to speak human. So I made the logical conclusion that it's a different person than the men teaching them.

It's not a sexist thing, it's a reasonable logical guess.
>>
>>2249324
>>2249340
>>2249701
>>2249710
Stop giving the women mics. In fact just get the hot ones to strip and fire the rest. The "wymyn can wrassle too!" experiment has failed. Its time to cut our losses.
>>
>>2249614
We can throw in what chants too? What chants make me want to gas the whole stadium.
>>
>>2249721
Woman can wrestle
Look at asuka and bayley
>>
>>2249227
The World Title match doesn't happen on the ME
>>
File: 1471568401366.gif (1MB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1471568401366.gif
1MB, 625x626px
>>2249724
>bayley
>>
>>2249227

>wrestler IMMEDIATELY turns into a chickenshit coward the second he turns heel
>>
>>2249721
I know you're trolling, but this is not a reasonable expectation when catering to an audience in 2017.

Plus, when done right, it's just fine. RAM and smackdown writers haven't figured it out yet.
>>
No one being a draw or famous in any way because they cater to kids with no money.
>hurrrr lets stop being edgy and fun even though it made us the most money we've ever made
Also, scripting everything, hiring failed hollywood writers, pushing womyn shit like it's some special shit and hiring indy manlets constantly.
>>
>>2249227
The feeling that you could book better shit than the Hollywood rejects they got as writers
>>
File: giphy.gif (276KB, 302x181px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
276KB, 302x181px
Alright here's my list:
>Dean will always be upper midcard or backup for Rollins/Reigns/Top Dogs of all sorts
>Roster is full of trash that needs to go, or get revamped.
>Tag Team Division is garbage with like 4/10000000000 teams actually being worth anything
>Daniel Bryan, who is cleared by doctors, can't wrestle because WWE won't clear him still.
>Wrestling isn't taken as seriously as in Nipland
>Wyatt Family is ruined
>Undertaker still wrestles even though he should've just lost the Streak and retired after Bork Laser match
>Bork Laser dies after 1-2 spears from (((Goldberg))) but can take on other wrestlers with ease
>Rollins being injured/ not being allowed to be the perfect tweener he is supposed to be (#BringBackCurbStomp)
>Corbin not being pushed as formidable heel
>Ambrose not being allowed to be an actual Lunatic (Barbed Wire and Fire Tables please, not just prop comedy all the time)
>Jericho being supplement talent rather than being given one last ride with the title
>Identical belts (VARIETY IS OK VINCE)
>Roman Reigns not being heel
>My favorite wrestler will never wrestle again (@Edge)
>Sami Zayn vs Owens won't happen for like 3 years
>THE FUCKING ROYAL RUMBLE
>Lack of managers
>Shitty Promos
>"Womyn's revolution" bullshit. These women have always bored me to tears
>Paige not being Sister Abigail (Still Salted)
>Commentary team troubles
>Triple H isn't in charge of the main brand (He really is a creative guy)
>Mick Foley's cuckery
>Vince fucking CM Punk's wrestling career
Final One
>Storylines don't add up anymore.
>>
>>2249738
>implying that is why
The biggest reason is wrestling is that "you know it's fake right?" shit that killed wrestling for the general public. Everybody gets embarrassed like it's some great shame to be into wrestling, they pander to kids because kids have no shame and by chance they will become hardcore fans in adulthood.
>>
>>2249522
>le wacky rebound man
>logical

You have a point but at the same time you don't.
>>
>DQ finishes
>Distraction finishes
>Surprise roll-up HESGOTTHETIGHTSHESGOTTHETIGHTS finishes
>He won last week so he loses this week, usually with one of the above three.

I swear to god this is 90% of non-CW matches on Raw right now. Braun isn't a particularly good wrestler, but he's a breath of fresh air because he just definitively wins all of his matches and there's no 50/50 bullshit involved.
>>
>>2249716
It was Dusty and now it's Regal teaching both genders, isn't it?
>>
>>2249735
>>2249744
>>2249680
All of these
>>
people getting pinned in 3-10 minute matches after 1 finisher on raw/smackdown but at the ppv they can go all night and kick out of everything

i can kayfabe in my head that it's a random tv show so who cares but then why the fuck am i watching it
>>
>Overly dependent on part timers
>Nobody is super over
>PPVs have zero build
>No storylines
>No stipulation matches on Raw/Smackdown
>No cliffhangers
>No swearing i.e. "you're a witch!"
>Divas are ugly
>Everyone is an indy midget
>Few really big men
>Every title is worthless
>Nothing of substance ever happens on Raw/Smackdown

I fucking hate wrestling so much
>>
>>2249436
>the wacky line
>his hair
>his smarks thinking he has talent
he does a lot of crazy things.
>>
Jack Swagger's whole World title run still makes me seethe when I think about it.

If they actually took time to build him before cashing it in, and if they didn't have him unironically job clean to Kofi and Morrison as champ it might have worked.
>>
>>2249789
iktf
>>
>>2249785
gay
>>
>>2249750
>Alright here's my list:
>>Dean will always be upper midcard or backup for Rollins/Reigns/Top Dogs of all sorts
He had his chance and blew it

>>Corbin not being pushed as formidable heel
He is getting pushed. They are building him up and he will probably get a title by the end of the year.

>>Roman Reigns not being heel
He sells merch they won't turn him heel.

>>Sami Zayn vs Owens won't happen for like 3 years
???????????
We had this rivalry already and they are going to triple threat with Jericho at mania potentially.

>>Commentary team troubles
Why don't they just fire Otunga? He is so god awful.

>>Vince fucking CM Punk's wrestling career
Stay worked jabronie. Punk ruined his own career by being too much of a self mark.
>>
>>2249723
This. What chants make me literally gnash my teeth, especially when it's during an actual good promo and the crowd are just being shits.
>>
>>2249798
>He had his chance and blew it
lol and Rollins and Reigns didn't?
>>
>>2249802
Reigns is #2 in merch sales and gets the cena reaction which is better than nothing. They are trying out other guys on top and pulled out oldberg to main even so yeah you could say they did blow it.
>>
>>2249802
Reigns didn't, but Rollins did. Twice.

We're talking about knees, right?
>>
>>2249806
>Reigns is #2 in merch sales
Ohhh I hope you have some numbers besides google searches for this, or that's a real dumb thing to say.

>gets the cena reaction which is better than nothing.
Cena got 50/50 crowds and pretty much 100/0 nowadays, Roman gets like 20/80 normally and maybe 40/60 on a really good day.

>>2249809
delet this
>>
>>2249806
Just looking at the raw dollars for merch sales is a slightly bad way to look at it. For example a midcard guy like Cesaro might have 1 or 2 shirts a year to buy. Where as Roman will have more shirts plus things like wristbands or other random nonsense for their fans to spend money under his name. And of coruse this goes double for Cena.

Now im saying this without knowing how many more items Roman has for purchase compared to guys like Cena or whoever. Just pointing out that the total sales figures might be a little bit of a lie.
>>
>>2249758
Are you retarded? It's been that way since the 90's, most wrestling fans don't fucking care what people think because they aren't autists like you
>>
>>2249812
Reigns is more like 10/50 with 40% of the crowd sitting on their hands. That's how you know he'll never make it- at least everyone makes noise for Cena.
>>
>>2249802
Ambrose is more over than both of those jabronis combined. No wonder ratings are plummeting
>>
>>2249576
Playa.
>>
>>2249843
>tfw Bryan is just trying to live up to the legacy of Teddy Long
>>
>>2249275

The rules are so fucked.

Royal rumble especially, no disqualifications are ridiculous.
>>
>>2249802
seth carried raw on his back and delivered on PPVS until he got injured and relinquished the title
roman just got i hot shot to him and did as well as expected

deanetty got a got a long chance and all he did was kill ratings both smackdown and raw whenever he was near the mainevent.
>>
>>2249253
Him
Fuck I hate this guy so much
>>
>>2249253
I fucking hate this cunt. He's so overrated and reddit tier.
>>
>>2250005
>>2250007
samefag
>>
>Otunga
>DQs that are repetitive and inevitable(Wyatts. Maryse)
>Seth's knee
>NXT having 40 y/o champs
>Jericho-tack-spot-tier moments are clearly ALLOWED but very rarely actually DONE
>Otunga

That's all I can think of for now
>>
>>2249750
>>Corbin not being pushed as formidable heel
what

>destroyed Kalisto in his last feud
>tore shit up in the title triple threat just over a month ago
>threw Cena around in match, only lost because he didn't land the finisher
>eliminated Braun Strowman in the Rumble
>only pin he's eaten in weeks was Cena
>pinned AJ fucking Styles clean with only ONE (1) End of Days last night
>>
>>2249238
The promo for Cass' entrance at the rumble was so fucking unreasonably long.
>>
>>2249253
OVERRATED even if he still had a Mask he'd be a generic flip flopper
>>
>>2249715
THIS FUCKING THIS
Biggest gripe I have. What constitutes a major feud now is anything lasting over 2 months, which was seen as a filler mini feud 15-20 years ago.
Gone are the days when half the company were invested in solid 6+ month storylines that only required a little thought process and common sense.
Angle and Benoit, D'Lo and Val Venis, Chyna and Eddie, Shamrock and Owen Hart. Even the midcard feuds had enough depth and continuity to make you come back for another week.
>>
>>2249434
Or just get rid of the fucking door. A lot more feasible for a guy to be suspensfully gassing out on a climb up the cage than on a stroll to the door.
>>
>>2249594
It's only a circle of Hell above the "We are awesome" chant.
>>
>>2249227

-Babyfaces that sell the entire match, then completely stop selling when it's time for their comeback
-Wrestlers losing because they were distracted by music
-Wrestlers losing then beating up the winner so no one gets over
-Nia Jax
-Fat women wearing spandex
-"Monster" fatlord heels cutting promos sounding like a 16 year old bimbo
-Fat women
-Flips and shit that couldn't possibly be justified, even in the silliness of kayfabe (450 splash hurts more because he's rotating into his opponent, for instance, is okay, the twist in the Red Arrow is dumb as fuck)
-Cage matches where the cage has a fucking door on it
-Cage matches where outside interference happens
-Stephanie talking
-Stephanie on my TV screen
-Stephanie
-Stephanie's parents
-Stephanie's ancestors
-Michael Cole and everything he says
-Part timers beating full timers at PPVs
-Angles that revolve around non-wrestlers
-Stephanie's children
-Social awareness or charity bullshit on my screen
-Heels appearing in charity segments on live television

>>2249363
>>2249447

You're both wrong. Nia Jax is absolutely terrible.
>>
>>2250032
Fuck actually you're right.
I'm retarded.
>>
>>2249594

It's one thing if something awesome actually happened. Like Angelico hitting a missile drop kick from the top of Dario's office into the ring. THAT shit deserves a chant.

I remember the NXT fags starting chanting THIS IS AWESOME just because Hideo Itami and Finn Balor were in the ring together. The match hadn't even started, they were just being marks.

The match WAS pretty good though.
>>
>>2250086
It's okay, anon. Corbin will probably win the IC title at Mania this year, too.
>>
>>2250091
fingers crossed.
Ever since he first got on my screen I knew he was going to become some kinda badass midcard guy.
>>
>>2249716

Part of the problem is the shitheads WRITING the goddamn promos are giving the girls, especially on RAW, some truly abortional promos to read. Charlotte is the exception because is the fucking Chosen One because she's Ric's daughter (and to her actual credit, her delivery is by a wide margin the best of the RAW women).

These people can barely write a promo for the men, then the fucking cretins try to write a promo they think a women would say and it gets even goddamn worse. Nia Jax should not be, like, talking, like a bratty high schooler.

She shouldn't be on TV at all, but that's not the point.
>>
>>2250061
SmackDown tries to do this. AJ/Dean and AJ/Cena were both long, full feuds, although I really would like to see a true blowoff for AJ/Dean that doesn't have Ellsworth fuckery in it.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (11KB, 233x103px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
11KB, 233x103px
michael cole or the miz?
>>
>>2250028
>>
>>2250127
Im all for longer feuds, but they really have to work on the getting the writing better first, 90% of the feuds they do feel stale like 2 weeks before the ppv. I think a part of that is all of them are basically the same feud with different fucking people in it. It got a little better on Smackdown after the brand split, but Raw stayed just as terrible.
>>
They don't know how to write babyfaces. Every good guy tells shitty jokes and comes up with playground insults.
>Sparklecrotch
>Justin Beiber
etc.
The only Babyfaces I really like right now are Sami Zayn and #DIY. Although admittedly I haven't watched that much RAM since the brand split so they could have very well ruined Zayn.

I also still seethe to this day about the Cry Show 2014 babyface run and the Usos wheeling Zeb Coulter who was in a wheelchair and wearing a neck brace into the barricade while Michael Cole was laughing and yelling "They're just having some fun!"
>>
>>2249583
At least CAGE has god tier war drums
>>
>WHAT?
>>
>anytime Michael Cole commentates
>someone getting eliminated in an Elimination Chamber match before the first pod is opened
>100% that Maryse will interfere in a match because Miz is chickenshit
>WACKY LINES
>superstar eating one finisher and getting pinned CLEAN but the very next PPV he can kick out of 3 finishers
>triple threat/fatal 4 way tag matches where only 2 people can be legal
>Heel matches will ALWAYS end in a DQ
>>
>wyatts constantly split up and no one really gets anything out of it
>no gimmicky wrestlers anymore, the only one who have cool gimmicks get fucked over everytime (again, wyatts)

Just look at shit like that:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUP9LzCNnGo
ridiculous shit like this is what made WWE memorable.
>>
The finish to the Owens vs Reigns match at Rumble.

The fact that Owens vs Goldberg for the Universal Title is an actual fucking thing that'll happen at Fastlane. Talk about a foregone motherfucking conclusion.
>>
Table spots. They'll always look ridiculous.
>>
>>2251166
>tables or just a fucking folded chair laying on the ground are a damage zone that gives +200% damage if someone lands on it
>>
File: lame o mac.jpg (22KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
lame o mac.jpg
22KB, 630x420px
This guy right fucking here. Even though Haitch is a heel in and out of kayfabe, I'd rather him take over than Lame'O Mac. Shane doesn't give a shit about the business and ditched it to run some Chinese company. He came back as an on-screen face manager and everything he does is cringeworthy as hell. Should've had the indie manlet and Mick Foley in charge of Smackdown and the Authority running Raw.

I'm thankful he doesn't have any pull or I'm betting you he'd shit things up harder than Vince, considering he's not a wrestler so in comparison to Trips knows jack all about the business and the talent.

He needs to go back.

Oh I forgot to mention his gimmick is shit, its basically lame dad trying to be hip and cool. It's like every time Hunter puts on the DX merch again for a quick ONE NIGHT ONLY reunion, its cringe as hell.
>>
>>2251341
Someone sure hates money in here.
>>
>>2249227
Guys losing their first match after turning heel
>>
>>2252274
Funny you should say that when Shane can't draw a dime.
>>
File: IMG_1059.jpg (203KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1059.jpg
203KB, 1024x769px
>Having a 4-man announce team
>Not just having Graves & Phillips on Raw, and Cole with one of either JBL, King, or Booker
>>
File: IMG_1104.jpg (231KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1104.jpg
231KB, 1080x1080px
>>2253142
Cont'd
>Have Cole and JBL or King or Booker announce SmackDown
>>
File: IMG_1014.jpg (126KB, 639x787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1014.jpg
126KB, 639x787px
>>2253145
Cont'd again
>Have the remaining two announcers not chosen to announce SD become part of the Talking Smack board
>Have Saxton become a backstage interviewer
>Keep Aires until he's healthy enough to return, and just have Nigel replace him during 205/CW matches
>>
>>2249227
People thinking Bayley is good.
>>
File: Rust gives out good advice.jpg (105KB, 836x727px) Image search: [Google]
Rust gives out good advice.jpg
105KB, 836x727px
>crowd tries to get itself over by constantly chanting
>"b-but would you rather have a dead crowd?"

I don't want either. Both are shit.
>>
>>2249723
What chants are only good during a shit promo
>>
File: Winnie the Pooh.jpg (10KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
Winnie the Pooh.jpg
10KB, 320x287px
>face doesn't have any friends and/or never helps out his friends
>face falls for the same heel traps over and over again
>heel tag teams hate each other for no reason
>heel never gets their comeuppance
>>
File: hq720.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hq720.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
>heel vs face match
>heel dominant the whole time
>face hits once, heel suddenly looks like he was getting his ass kicked for 10 minutes
>finisher, clean pin, gg no re face won lol
>>
>>2253996
I don't mind it too much, its classic wrestling. I do hate it though when smarks pretend that pic related is the only this applies to. Or maybe they just started watching wrestling, who knows.
>>
File: 1458944260807s.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1458944260807s.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
>heel turns face
>suddenly friends with every other face in the lockerroom
>>
>>2254002
Its just a recent example that came to mind while typing mate. No idea if this was/is used as an example often, Im not often on /asp/ or any platforms that discuss WWE in general.
>>
File: sorry.png (17KB, 188x389px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.png
17KB, 188x389px
>>2254010
>>
>sometimes Raw and Smackdown's intro plays
>sometimes it doesn't
>>
>>2254002
>classic

You mean OBSOLETE.
>>
>>2251034
>>triple threat/fatal 4 way tag matches where only 2 people can be legal

This one always fucking gets me.
>>
File: IMG_3280.jpg (32KB, 275x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3280.jpg
32KB, 275x209px
>>
File: download (1).jpg (14KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
14KB, 300x168px
>>2249275
Recent example was Braun aND apparently not only can you pin a couple of guys at once but shoulderst don't even have to touch floor anymore.
>>
>>2254052
Technically he would've only needed to pin one to win.
>>
>>2254052
BTW to add to this I swear sometimes people forget that a pin means exactly that, you put their two shoulders on floor. The leg hook is kayfabe supposed to help keep them down but so many "kickouts" lead people to think it's just hovering over body and asserting domainance
>>
>>2250028
nope. there's a few of us on here who hate him
>>
>>2249583
>calling wrestlers 'Talent'
lol, this

also anyone online who says "the product"

ultimate cringe
>>
im really starting to hate how fucking many "shoot" interviews exist. i used to watch them because it was interesting but how many times can you go over the Montreal screwjob.

how many times is Ryback going to bitch about something.

its mostly old timers just reminisicing about the same shit again and again, and bitter new talent bitching about the product today.
>>
>>2254894
Check out the post above you for a fun little surprise friend
>>
>>2254974

okay, bitching about WWE .
>>
>>2254040
very close to 20 years ago and WWE still won't stop bringing it up
>>
>>2253996
This.
>>
>>2249227
>smark crowds
>indie shitters
>when heels aren't allowed to act like heels
>cruiserweights having to wrestle at a snails pace
>""""""""""women's wrestling""""""""""
>scripted promos
>when wrestlers construct something from chairs tables ladders etc to throw their opponent through only to get thrown through it themselves every single time
>BABYFACEWINSLOL
>chickenshit heels
>any authority figure angle where the authority figure is not Dario Cueto
>calling wrestlers """"""""superstars""""""""
>wrestlers that aren't in shape (unless it fits their character to not be in shape)
>wrestlers that were feuding last week are partners in a tag match the next week
>belts that don't look prestigious (so every belt except for the ic in wwe)
>nobody gets pyro
>guest appearances by tv or movie """"""stars"""""
>>
>>2255596
i forgot

>le wacky lunatic cringe man
>cuck foley
>most ref bumps
>>
>>2250079
i agree with all of this
>>
>>2249750
>Vince is still alive
>Kevin Dunn is still alive
>part timers booked better than full time wrestlers

The Wyatts are pretty much my favorite group
>should've pushed The Wyatts as an Authority Level faction
>have Wyatts actual recruit members
>Bo should've been in the faction
When he teased going after the title when Triple H still had it the crowd was going nuts. As a face he would've been GOAT
>that tag match with Roman
>got Roman over as fuck
>League of Nations tried to fuck them over and the rest of family teleported in and destroyed them all
>that finishing sequence when Bray points his finger at Sheamus and goes 'bang', not even knowing Roman was going to spear him
>>
>>2251034
>>someone getting eliminated in an Elimination Chamber match before the first pod is opened
It would be annoying and predictable if this never happened
>>
>>2255761
i love that cute fatty badass
>>
File: tumblr_mz0cfyU08W1sbvpvfo1_1280.png (882KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz0cfyU08W1sbvpvfo1_1280.png
882KB, 1280x718px
>>2255761
>wyatts have the look, gimmick and skill to be some kind of a tag team edition of undertaker
>all they get used for is some mild obstacle for the next meme face
>to make things worse they always get split up for no reason, making them look weak and disorganized

I was so fucking hyped when Daniel Wyatt was a thing. Its a shame WWE was too much of a pussy to let it go for more than 2 weeks. It was also a neat thing that Daniel even had a slightly different, more aggressive style.
>>
>>2256505
>they should have won every single tag match they were in
>they should have won the tag titles
>should have been a clear shut out at the Rumble
>Bray and Daniel should've been the last two before he turns on Wyatt
>>
>TONS of opportunitys for cool as fuck feuds and twists with the roster if it comes to writing
>every neckbeard on /asp/ has cool and interesting ideas
>its always the same predictable shit in WWE for decades

I dont expect super deep shakespearan storylines, but fuck are most storylines boring. But I have to admit that some of the current Smackdown storylines are kinda neat, especially the while Wyatt storyline with Randy.
>>
>>2256673
Oh, and while Im at it:

>Feuds getting dragged for months and months and months with barely any changes

Probably one of the reasons why they always feel boring.
>>
>>2249353
It makes sense given that RKO doesnt has a set up except when Randy goes bonkers and hypes it up. It can comes up at momment notice.

Finishers like Cena´s and AJ are very predictable so they will never come outta nowhere.
>>
>>2249689
This. Makes any athlete look like a complete fucking numbskull. Also, fake entrances that causes said roll ups.
>>
>>2249463
This kind of.

I mean Mike is average as fuck so its seethening when the "smart" fans chant for another title run for him.

Only reason he is relevant is because the GOAT is so over.
>>
>>2249227
Interruptions like run-ins on every dawn show

I FUCKING LOATHE INTERRUPTIONS
>>
>>2249238
What pisses me off so much is that no matter what their promo is they always have this mandatory "spots" they have to go through, so when you think their promo needs to end because it's going on too long it's like "oh wait they still have to do that cuppa haters shtick, fuck". Even catchphrase machines like Rock and Jericho knew not to spew all their shit in the same promo to keep it from becoming too formulaic.
>>
>>2249422
Steph has to have the most fragile ego I've ever seen, she just has to always insert herself in every little thing and constantly put herself over. She is, without a shadow of a doubt, the single worst thing in wrestling right now.
>>
>>2249594
>decide to watch some mid-00's ROH shit
>THIS IS AWESOME chants

God damn Kobashi vs Samoa Joe is a 5* match but that shit nearly ruined it for me, the cancer has been around far longer than I thought.
>>
>>2249715
It's impossible to have long feuds when guys like Jasethy shatter all the bones in their body after the smallest of bumps.
>>
>>2256688
Ok bad example. I meant things that have a 100% chance of happening during a match. Using the Cena example.
>OH MY GOD AN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT HOW SHOCKING
When was the last time Cena didn't use an aa? You can pretty much guarantee it when he's in the ring. It's his signature for a reason.
>>
>big guy X goes for a chokeslam on a big guy Y
>both of them just stand there
>big guy Z comes to help big guy Y
>big guy X gets chokeslammed
>>
>digging out some old wrestler who is clearly out of shape
>using current roster wrestlers who are over as fuck as fodder for old wrestler
>old wrestler is never seen again after that so it helped literally no one except some nostalging marks

Fuck this bullshit.
>>
>>2257322
>Stone Cold giving a stunner to Xavier Woods, the faces
>>
>>2257745
>not knowing that stunning everyone is a steve austin staple
18+
>>
>>2253142
>>2253145
>not wanting based JBL
MAGGLE
>>
File: 1449463926246.png (239KB, 597x456px) Image search: [Google]
1449463926246.png
239KB, 597x456px
>guy jumps out of the ring onto a crowd of people
>they all ragdoll to the floor
>>
>>2255761
I marked hard when this happened. Wyatt has the potential to be a huge star. Hopefully he gets a HUGE push after Elimination Chamber.
>>
>>2251341
Nah fuck you.

Shane is the only wrestler today besides Owens to take sick spots for our viewing pleasure.
>>
>>2257154
Also no reason to act like its gonna be a game changer when its so low in powerlevel now.
>>
>>2257946
This. It looks so fucking retarded even for WWE standards.

>OH MY GOD, BODYS EVERYWHERE
>>
>>2255596
>unless it fits their character to not be in shape
Rednecks, bikers, sumo wrestlers, bastion boogers?
>>
>>2254040
It's a work.
>>
>>2249274
Fuck off Jericho is GOAT
>>
>>2258875
Basically, yeah. I love the wyatts. I don't care that they're kind of fat, they're crazy swamp people. I more care when they try to push someone that looks like some nerd they pulled out of the crowd.its hard to believe someone like that could actually beat someone up
>>
File: 1371752034091.gif (885KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
1371752034091.gif
885KB, 250x189px
>>2250079
>Cage matches where outside interference happens
>When the reason for the cage was to avoid interference.
>>
>>2254040
Who are you? WhatCulture?
>>
"THIS IS WRESTLING!" Chants
>>
>Hooking the outside leg when the opponent is near the ropes

Kayfabe wise, this makes no sense. Every wrestler, no matter how experienced, makes this mistake. Fucking annoys me every time I see it.
>>
File: Undertaker.jpg (37KB, 367x448px) Image search: [Google]
Undertaker.jpg
37KB, 367x448px
>>2260113
>women having decent match, "WOMEN'S WRESTLING!"
>someone does anything besides headlocks, "THIS IS AWESOME!"
>older wrestler having a decent match, "YOU STILL GOT IT!"
>new champion not named Roman Reigns, "YOU DESERVE IT!"
>>
>>2266164
chants used to be original

then WWE went all PG and kids started recycling the few ECW chants they could remember, ruining them forever
>>
>>2266169
>kids
>ECW

What? Unless you mean neckbeards that grew up watching ECW keeping those shitty chants alive.
>>
>>2249583
>>2249594
>Orton superplexes Harper
>This is awesome!
It's a cool looking spot, but for fuck's sake.
>>
>>2266164
The thing that pisses me off the most about these chants is just how low the standards to get one are.
>>
I hate how they became self aware about the whole "night after wrestlemania" thing

The crowds make me cringe
>>
>dead crowd is bad
>meme chants are bad
What kind of a crowd is a good crowd then?
>>
>X JUST DECAPITATED Y!!
>>
>>2249227

Distraction roll-up finishes
>>
>>2255596

>Getting triggered by women
>Complaining about guest appearances when they've been happening since Wrestlemania 1

Must be tough being a teenager in 2017
>>
>>2249750
>>Bork Laser dies after 1-2 spears from (((Goldberg))) but can take on other wrestlers with ease

I have no idea if you put Goldberg in quotations just to meme or you're just too dumb to know that Goldberg is the most OP wrestler to ever exist, and therefore it makes sense for him to beat Brock clean instead of Deanetty
>>
>>2267597
it probably is, i wouldn't know. teenagers today have to deal with the """""""women's revolution""""""" being force fed to them whether the women can wrestle or not (they can't), and they'll never know what a good angle with a guest star is either (Rodman and Malone).
>>
>>2267853

Are you really that underage that you missed the women's division happening 20 years ago with Chyna? And the fact that Chyna actually did become the intercontinental champion at one point? Were you crying about SJWs back then?
>>
File: 1477780238981.jpg (57KB, 501x872px) Image search: [Google]
1477780238981.jpg
57KB, 501x872px
>>2267863
>the women weren't asked to do as much in the ring, and rightfully so
>the promos weren't scripted
>most of them were good looking
>segments barely lasted 10 minutes at their longest
>they never main evented
what we had back then and what we're stuck with now aren't even comparable. your waifu is never going to fuck you, let alone know you exist. you don't have to pretend to like the garbage they give us today, anon
>>
>>2250159
mizhael cole
>>
>>2267608
>quotations

Are you shoot retarded? Using (((Name))) is to indicate it's jewish.
>>
>>2267894

I know what it is you moron.
>>
>>2267880
>segments barely lasted 10 minutes at their longest
>they never main evented

As I needed any more proof that you're 17
>>
>>2267897
>damage control
>>
>>2267880
>the women weren't asked to do as much in the ring

Except that Lita used to take some really crazy bumps. You probably started watching wrestling in 2003 when they'd gone full pillow matches.

Underage twink.
>>
File: 1424823591455.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1424823591455.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>2267899
>citing exceptions as examples
>>2267597
>>2267608
>>2267897
>>2267899
the same kid whiteknighting women's wrestling is also JIDF. my big fucking surprised face.
>>
>>2267915

I am not whiteknighting anything. I'm just calling you an underage loser (which you are)
>>
>>2267597
Women's Wrestliing has always been a joke, but now the women are trying to be more than fanservice and want to be taken seriously even though only a handful of women (Gail Kim, Lita, Trish) have ever competed on anything close to a man's level.
>>
>>2249227
>Kofi will never win the WWE Championship
>>2267907
>Lita used to take some really crazy bumps
No.
>>2267985
>a handful of women
>Gail Kim
>Lita
>Trish
>have ever competed on anything close to a man's level.
Not one of them ever did, all of them were garbage-tier.
>>
Cesaro's giant swing
he doesn't even throw them
just swings them and drops them
>>
File: Never Ends.jpg (63KB, 584x643px) Image search: [Google]
Never Ends.jpg
63KB, 584x643px
The List Of KO
>How come my name's on this?
FUCKING TRAITOR!
>>
>>2268244
>Kofi will never win the WWE Championship
Good, he had his main event shot and absolutely blew it
>>
>10 knuckle shuffle
jesus, it looks so horrible
>>
>>2270417
this. it was literally all his fault

sure orton overreacted, but kofi still fucked up and it was all his own fault. hell orton, got kennedy fired
>>
File: HopelessBridge.png (437KB, 850x462px) Image search: [Google]
HopelessBridge.png
437KB, 850x462px
>>2256916
>"Slop Jalops, any time of the day breakfast like iHop"
>>
File: IMG_6707.jpg (42KB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6707.jpg
42KB, 480x366px
>Baron Corbin interjects himself into the main event
>Obviously he is uncomfortable and scared
>Starts talking, not good at it yet but he's trying
>WHAT
>WHAT
>WHAT
>>
>>2250060
Can't tell if serious.
>>
File: 1462561569810.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1462561569810.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>2254018
You can tell I'm a sperg for understanding this.
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.