[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he delusional?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

>>
>>2248957
Him and Cryback and CAWdy.
>>
>>2248964
they should make a trios team
>>
>>2248957
He's delusional. This isn't 2010 anymore, WWE is up to their ears in talent (plenty of which are miles superior to Alberto), they just don't know how to use it.

Alberto in 2017 would be nothing more than a wasted Rumble spot on the same tier as Kalisto.
>>
>>2248957
He is kind of right.

WWE has yet to get a mexican draw after Rey left and ADR can go to any promotion he wants and they grab him and push him to ME.

At this point Paige is the only reason he sticks with the E.
>>
>e babbys SEETHING from based big burrito patron BTFOing them out and taking paige as his perra
>>
>>2248994
>because big burrito patron blowing the fuck out them out
>>
>>2248957
I can't remember a single fantastic Del Rio match.

His corner spot in particular is hopelessly terrible
>>
>>2248977
>WWE has yet to get a mexican draw
Because this matters. Because people give a shit about Mexico.

To put it bluntly, Del Rio is delusional AND stupid. He's just a big meathead heel. He's everyone we've ever seen in the last twenty years but with a Mexican accent.
Sure, that might work where he's from, but here he's a novelty not a superstar.
>>
I think he's sort of right. He was a good media guy honestly.
>>
So Del Rio is in the denial phase of admitting his mistake in ruining his and Paige's careers.
>>
File: 1480083800122.jpg (118KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
1480083800122.jpg
118KB, 640x718px
Well, really, he didn't need them at all either. He's rich and the president of an MMA company that actually looks to be going places, owns a restaurant, works whenever he wants charging an exorbitant rate, working on a movie, and his fiance is having the Rock make a big screen movie about her.
>>
>>2248957
why hasn't he been deported yet
>>
Del Rio is one of the most bland heels I've seen in my life after they took the limo and Ricardo from him.

Even in LU he was boring as fuck. In-ring he's just above average but can't get me going at all. I don't know why, he's just fucking horrible in that regard.

Also WWE needs a mexican draw and that can only work wish masks - and so far Kalisto was a swing and a miss.
>>
>>2249056
He just phones it in, that's all there is to it. He was actually really good when he actually tried but if you look at the work he put in when he came back to win the US title underwhelming is the nicest way to describe it. He can bitch all he wants about not having been given what he was promissed when coming back but when you put zero effort into your shit like he did then you don't deserve shit.
>>
>>2249011
Vince do cares, why do you think they payed him so much to come back and even gave him a BMJ rub by pinning him clean?

Drawing any kind of demographic that he can get seems like one of Vince biggest priorities.
>>
>>2248964
Y'know, I wanna give Cody a little credit. He said his piece. He left. That was it. And he's done well for himself since then. He hasn't constantly fucked around and gotten into trouble like ADR or whined about WWE fucking unceasingly like Ryback.

He's just doing his own thing right now and good for him.
>>
>>2249056
>>2248977
Kalisto and Sin Cara are good workers, I guess because they're not good talkers, Vince doesn't want to get behind them at all.

Maybe Gran Metalik can get somewhere, but he doesn't know English at all.

I was gonna say Ricochet, but I literally just now learned he's not even hispanic.
>>
>>2249167
> I guess because they're not good talkers
Rey was also not really a good talker, you know. Yet he was consistently over, especially with kids.

The man I can see being a solid mexican draw is Fenix, because of his unique style. If he gets to WWE, that is.
>>
>>2249011
>Because this matters. Because people give a shit about Mexico
what are you even fucking doing talking about wrestling online if you're this clueless
>>
>>2249161
Cody still does little digs at the wwe all time on his twitter hes doesnt flat out say it like other guys not sure if its a cop out or smart move.
Also whenever he does his first promo in companies he does it as well but more blatantly
>>
>>2249167
Vince tried to give Kalisto a push but he squandered it with GOOD LUCHA THINGS.

>>2249171
He wasnt great but he was serviceable and one of the reasons he got big was because he was a literal darft in a world of giants.
>>
>>2249228
>Vince tried to give Kalisto a push but he squandered it with GOOD LUCHA THINGS.
>Not continuing his push and making a DO A GOOD LUCHA THING t-shirt
It's like Vince doesn't even know memes.
>>
>>2249161
Nah fuck CAWdy
>waaah more than my family name
>AMERICAN NIGHTMARE

Kek based large felle workin the smarks and got out of faggoty playfighting
>>
>>2248957
Steroids can make you a little crazy.
>>
>>2248957
not a single peso
>>
I miss his original gimmick
>>
>>2248957
Del Rio has done well outside of wwe. And yes WWE is kind of in short supply of main event level heels.
>>
Del Rio is literally the mexican Sheamus. The difference is that Sheamus actually knows his place in the midcard. ADR is just being an uppity beaner.
>>
>>2249441
del rio is not main event material
>>
>>2250047
>Not remembering his GOAT heel run from 2010-2011
18+
>>
>>2250062
WWE babbies are easily worked by booking/presentation.
>>
>>2250080

>getting worked

Closet they'll ever be to a job
>>
>>2248977
They can always call Edward James Olmos up from NXT.
>>
>>2250062
>ADR
>GOAT
ADR was one of the least charasmatic men to ever step in a WWE ring. I'd rather see Roman in the main event over ADR.
>>
>>2249026
Sources?
>>
>>2249056
I miss that little gomez addams looking fucker.
>>
>>2250062
I remember him never getting a reaction.
>>
>>2249228
>squandered it with GOOD LUCHA THINGS

This happened literally months after Kalisto had a US Title reign...on the pre-shows.
>>
>>2249167
>implying somebody needs to know English to be a draw to Mexicans

>implying Vince won't get behind somebody if they're not a good talker
>>
No, not necessarily.

Having a top Mexican has always made the WWE a lot of money, that's why they've always tried to have one. They went from Eddie, to Ray, to Del Rio and they really tried to make Sin Cara one but it didn't work.

At the same time Del Rio doesn't really need them at all, he is in no need of money, he has no trouble getting indie bookings and he actually enjoys the indies.
>>
File: latin no heat.jpg (57KB, 255x397px) Image search: [Google]
latin no heat.jpg
57KB, 255x397px
>>2248957
>>
>>2248957

>a privileged wrestling prince, who keeps burning bridges with people and getting in to fights, hooks up with a pale slag wile still married, and is taking large amounts of exogenous hormones

How can he NOT be delusional?
>>
He's right though. They have no latin draw. When he left the first time, He was selling out arenas that WWE could only half fill
>>
>>2250427
this
i was pretty hyped for him and his rumble win, but he just blew it and didnt get over, his cash in sucked too
>>
Nah, the normiecrowd doesn't give two shits about him. Every time he came out to crickets.
>>
>>2249219

Cody can give all the digs he wants, but nobody forced him to work for the WWE all those years and get paid well for doing it. He wanted more than they were willing to give him, big deal, theres billions of people on earth who want more but aren't given it. Its a bitchy thing to keep blaming someone else for not giving you want you wanted, WWE is entitled to run their company like shit if they feel like it.

Lets not forget Dusty was no angel in his day either, he wasn't above firing a talent because they married someone else and he didnt get what he wanted, so being butthurt is a family trait in a lot of ways
>>
>>2250446

He's got a very thin skin for someone who gets beat up for a living. He's been involved in numerous dodgy stories with the cops in multiple countries since he left WWE too.The guys a loose cannon.

When he came back he was pushed over Cena with a single kick as his finisher, 2 weeks later he was coming out to crickets because he doesn't know how to connect with a crowd.

He might be rich or whatever but I don't think he'll ever be considered for hall of fame
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.