[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TNAbros thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: impact bieber.png (634KB, 688x420px) Image search: [Google]
impact bieber.png
634KB, 688x420px
>Zeb Colter in creative team
>Scott D'Amore is back as well
>Jeff Jarrett getting partnerships with the Crash and NOAH
>next set of tapings will have this based creative team in charge
>Hardys still being awesome

get in here, TNAbros, we finally have some hope
>>
>>2248866
Yeah the new noah.

They dropped the Tna intials too.
>>
>>2248870
Now they're just Impact?
>>
>>2248866
i'll be cautiously optimistic, not the first time things have looked up for the company only for it to topple down
>>
>>2251165
Yes,
>>
File: zeb.jpg (18KB, 393x279px) Image search: [Google]
zeb.jpg
18KB, 393x279px
>Mantel set a record while in Puerto Rico (IWA), in the number of hours that a single writer produced a TV wrestling show as he was responsible for four hours a week, 52 weeks a year, for a total of 208 hours a year for five years straight. His ratings also set records as his shows regularly ranged in the 12 to 15 range, with his highest being an 18.1, with a 55 share of the TV viewing audience while working for WWC in 2000.

Big Dimes Zeb will save us
>>
>>2248866
With the new owners looking to save money, they may end up not renewing the hardys contracts.
>>
I'm hyped for #EXPEDITIONofGOLD. I wonder if they will show footage of when the Hardys came to my country promotion and won the tag team belts some months ago.
>>
>>2248866
The Hardy's haven't resigned yet have they? I doubt they'd go anywhere, but who knows.
>>
>8 replies
J U S T
>>
>>2251267
Are Maria and her husband gone? I bet they were a lot of money
>>
>>2252670
Nope Matt wants some ownership in TNA which we all know Anthem won't give
>>
>>2252670
Matt needs more money with another kid on they way I wouldn't doubt a last hardy wwe run for the cash grab
>>
>>2252927
I fucking hope so.
>>
>>2252927
Maria is retiring this year along with Davey Richards.
>>
>>2252934
Davey said he was retiring many times in the past, I highly doubt he will follow through this time
>>
>>2251165
>2251165
Impact Wrestling.

This creative team is the same in charge between 04-05 when tna used to have great wrestling matches. I expect better quality matches the next tapings.
>>
>>2252670
The Hardyz will head back to the WWE to probably face Bray Wyatt.
>>
>>2253037
If they interfere in the ME of Mania then at least we can say they were in the main event of mania before CM Punk
>>
can the wwe have crazzy steve
>>
>>2251165
They're Impact Owl now.
>>
File: 1486578274096.jpg (121KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486578274096.jpg
121KB, 1024x768px
couple takeaways from last nights show I regretfully watched expecting something different under new management

>Deadeyes Van Ness surprisingly good actress however Sutter is awful so that segment bombed
>Aron Rex can't wrestle
>Matt Hardy is getting in shape, WWE run?
>Eddie Edwards is the most lazy attempt at the underdog babyface trope ever
>Both the females at the end were taller than their husbands
>Angelina Love has gone full bimbo and looks revolting
>Brandi sucks
>The DCC make no sense, Eli Drake is cool
>Drew deserves better

There is nothing redeemable about this show and I shan't watch again
>>
>>2253051
Doubt they will. Matt has a new kid on the way and full creative control of his character so why would he leave?

Jeff on the other hand...I can see him leaving. Even Matt said Jeff isn't sure what he's gonna do. If he does leave though I can see them putting him in NXT since they're running out of top guys to feud with Nakamura and Roode.
>>
>>2254842
Yes, NXT, the breeding ground of top talent who are all under 30 years old.
>>
noah doesn't even have anybody worth a partnership
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.