[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On Women's revolution: > "I think that as The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: CFflV3HWEAIgNFE.0.0.jpg (84KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
CFflV3HWEAIgNFE.0.0.jpg
84KB, 1310x873px
On Women's revolution:

> "I think that as The Attitude Era came to be and so many young people, women and young girls as well, were watching the product at that time, they just became this shift. And as the world changed, and women started to get more into athletics, it became more about them as athletes and them being role models in that athletic realm. Just everything started to change and about that time, those girls that were watching that era started to become where they were wanting to get into this industry and what they wanted out of it was change."

On fanbase being ready:

> "I think the fanbase was also [ready for change]. For me I look at WWE and I think 'what would I want to see as a fan? How would I create a Superstar?' and I sit from the fan point-of-view because that's where I started. It's no different with the women. I saw these amazing athletes. And sometimes I would see these amazing athletes that train hard, that dieted hard, train hard, work just as hard as being performers, but weren't always given the same platforms. And I don't want to say 'opportunities'. They were given opportunities, just given to them in a different way. I wanted to change that, so I started to begin to look at them differently as athletes and I just told those stories differently and presented them as the athletes that they were. And it was all the right place, the right time type of thing. At that time, you had Venus Williams and Serena Williams; you had Ronda Rousey coming up; and you just had the US Women's soccer team. You had all these things kind of happening all at once where women and athletics were becoming a much more prominent thing in the forefront of everybody's mind and they were being accepted more as athletes."
>>
Contd

> Triple H added, "it was really for me giving them the opportunity and knowing they had the ability to go knock it out of the park. It made my job really easy. I give the girls an opportunity and they go and steal the show. And then, I'd give them another opportunity and they'd steal the show. The fanbase was catching on to that and they were clamoring for it themselves."

On Vince mindset:

> "Vince is not going to just grab onto something and throw it out there and hopes that it's good. He has to have confidence in it. He has to have confidence that Sasha and Charlotte are going to close out Hell In A Cell, inside Hell In A Cell for the first time ever and make that entire event deliver."

Triple H continued, "at that point, he had seen it. He had seen it deliver time and time again. In NXT he had seen Sasha. He was backstage for Sasha and Bayley in Brooklyn [New York] for the first time, the Iron Man match that they had. Just all the things that they went through, he was there along the way watching tem. And it was the right time, right moment. And to be honest, there are certain things sometimes where I think Vince had to be talked into something. This is not one, I think, that… I don't know who made the first suggestion, but I don't think he had to be talked into it. I think that they had proven themselves enough that he had the faith and the confidence in them to be able to deliver."
>>
Sasha and Charlotte not being happy with HIAC:

> "Just that I was proud of them. They're very hard on themselves, which is why they're so great. So there were a few things in there that I knew watching that they weren't happy with, but, when you're that good, usually, you're your worst critic and you're the hardest on yourself. It's why you're so good, so when you can have this epic match, you see the one thing you wish you would have done better and that's really what I was trying to tell them coming back, that they had just made history, that they had just changed the business again, and that they needed to be proud of themselves and put your critique of yourself aside until tomorrow. Today, revel in the moment and enjoy what you have accomplished."
>>
Total pimp
>>
That hell in a cell match was a complete fucking failure
>>
>>2248568
Made me lose whatever interest I had left in it. This was all just a ploy to get Steph and Haitch over with the fans at that point.
>>
On Pushing Nia Jax:
>BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

>BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

>Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

>BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

>Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….
>>
fucking cuck i hope he dies for killing wrestling
>>
>>2248412
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
File: haitch2.jpg (165KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
haitch2.jpg
165KB, 960x1200px
>>2248555
>Trips for Trips confirms
Papa Haitch is the mac daddy of NXT pussy
>>
/asp/, why is triple h trying to kill wrestling?
>>
>>2248622
never thought of by the fans to be as big or revered as austin/hogan/rock despite sticking around longer than any of them so he's killing it out of spite

he tried to get sympathy cheers at summerslam 2012 and the crowd chanted "you tapped out at him". At the hall of fame when DX inducted Mike Tyson they chanted 'Shawn is better!', plenty other instances of this.
>>
>>2248628
*"you tapped out" at him
>>
>>2248581
Source?
>>
>>2248628
its all coming together for him
>>
>>2248636
Ahahaha I totally forgot that happened, holy shit was that the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in a wrestling ring
>>
>>2248740
I actually felt bad for him, he mouthed "I know" too. Imagine how embarrassing that must have been
>>
>>2248581
I read all this in Triple H's voice
>>
The "women's revolution" only happened because women's MMA got big so they seen their was money in women performers, and they couldn't sell glorified models as legitimately tough when you had someone like Ronda Rousey tapping out people in 14 seconds.

There's nothing more to it than that.
>>
>>2249237
This is correct. Although how can you sell Sasha Banks or Alexa Bliss as badasses?
>>
>>2248568
The fact that it was still praised to high heaven was what made me finally lose faith in muh revolution. And I bought into Sasha and Bayley in NXT. If an average to bad match is still 'historical/awesome/4*/whatever', then any and all of these terms are devalued. When the women are shit, claiming otherwise is the kind of full-retard that ruined Roman.
>>
>>2248628
>>2248636
>>2248740
That's been happening every time he's tapped out since Benoit. And the Shawn thing is a joke between them. He's already cemented his legacy and doesn't need Shawn or Austin to validate himself.

Plus he gets the loudest pops and got a standing ovation while people chanted "Thank You, Hunter!"
>>
>>2249396
>since Benoit

good thing he was a heel back then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GtizG50DIA#t=3m12
>>
>>2249263
You don't, you sell them as jobbers in over their head or cheating weaklings, this is psychology 101 ya underage manlet
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.