[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Rhyno so over last night? It was "Yes" chants tier.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: GORE.jpg (23KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
GORE.jpg
23KB, 300x500px
Why was Rhyno so over last night? It was "Yes" chants tier.
>>
Because he's awesome.

/thread
>>
>>2248027
Nostalgia. That and I think the fans wanted to cheer for someone, and who else would they cheer for?
>>
>>2248032
me
>>
>>2248027
They were piped chants, remember smackdown is not live even if they say it is
>>
>>2248027
Because Rhyno is legit.
>>
>>2248027
ECW was big in Seattle
>>
>>2248108
False
>>
File: BaronCorbin-665x385-1.jpg (49KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
BaronCorbin-665x385-1.jpg
49KB, 665x385px
>>2248027
The only thing rhyno got over are his days.
>>
>>2248041

I'll cheer you, Corbin
>>
Did they call an audible and make him be the one to get pinned because of that reaction he got?
>>
Because he's a bad ass sloppy big guy that kicks ass. It's the easiest way to get over honestly.
>>
>>2248922
I mean, I don't think you put Rhyno in that match if he's not gonna Gore somebody, but I wouldn't be surprised if they called an audible there to make sure he got to do it.
>>
>>2248027
BECAUSE ECW YOU FUCKING UNDERAGE QUEER. HE PILEDRIVERED SANDMANS WIFE FROM THE RING THROUGH A TABLE1
>>
He's a walking reminder that it used to be better and hasn't completely fallen deep like Foley.
>>
>tfw you've legitimately always marked for Rhyno and are beyond happy that his latest run as actually been pretty great.

MANBEAST IS THE MAN
>>
>>2248027
Name one good Rhyno match.
>>
>>2250698
Against Jericho.
>>
>>2250698
Rhyno was one of those guys who didn't need good matches
Like Kane
>>
>>2250698
His matches with Tajiri and Sandman in old ECW were actually quite good.
>>
>>2250698
Vs new jack
>>
>>2250698
name one bad match
>>
>>2250692
This
His ecw and tna runs were based
>>
>>2250698
Any monster's ball he was in
>>
File: IMG_5543.jpg (981KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5543.jpg
981KB, 2448x3264px
>>2248108
There was one really enthusiastic guy in the crowd that started most of the chants. After he started the chant, the reaction Rhyno gave was hilarious and at that point we just kept it going
>>
>>2250698
His whole run in the tag team Slater. They weren't workrate masterpieces, but they had good storylines and hot crowds that were invested in the result.
>>
>go to a small live show in Southeast Ohio
>A third of the crowd are people bused in from the local home for mentally retarded people
>Rhyno is there on his own personal tour
>guy he wrestled is the hottest guy in the company
>Rhyno ate a pin
>Gored the guy after

All in all, pretty top. Kinda felt bad for him. I don't think he got paid much that night if at all. This was right after he started back with NXT though.

I've never seen any other human being built like him.
>>
>>2248505
He's lost so much hair since then lel
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.