[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Womens divisions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: SDL Ram.jpg (71KB, 1577x710px) Image search: [Google]
SDL Ram.jpg
71KB, 1577x710px
So SDL is a 2 hour show and currently has 4 womens storylines ongoing and manages to utilise nearly all of the female talent,

>Becky Vs Mickie
>Alexa Vs Naomi
>Nikki Vs Natalya
>Carmell/Ellsworth Vs Jobbers

Meanwhile Ram is 3 hours and the only real focus Charlottes PPV Run.

Did the brand extension and draft turn out the way you thought it would for the women?
>>
>I watch Divashit

I like staring at Natalya's tatas if that's what you mean
>>
>implying it's a good thing
>>
>>2248028
It is a good thing. And yes Sasha vs Charlotte at the main event of Wrestlemania can be the biggest draw of all time. You are just cynical, bitter and narrow minded
>>
>>2248014
that contract signing segment was great
smackdown overall just feels better with only 2 hours, every superstar literally gets a chance
>>
>>2248014
Highly test nia jax vs Sasha feud and Emma being appearing soon meme
>>
I really hate how SD gives the women legitimately half the show. I won't deny that the title scene is great, but the CarmEllaworth stuff and Nattie/Nickie are terrible. Meanwhile we only see theach Tag Division in multi team clusterfucks. Which blows because there are a lot of great potential feuds there. I want to see Gay Cops take on the Vaudevillians in a #1 contender feud.
>>
>>2248070
>legitimately half the show

I don't think I can recall this ever happening.
They had two segments last night.
>>
>>2248036
>Sasha vs Charlotte at the main event of Wrestlemania can be the biggest draw of all time
For anybody who isn't a neckbeard diva matches are still pissbreaks. All that does is give us another garbage WM main event that the crowd will get bored of and start chanting through before the divas even finish their fifth botch.
>>
SD knows how to manage its time and get their stars over in the time available. This way you don't need them for 2-3 segments every week.

There are the consistent a that show up every week but the midcarders can rotate and still stay "over"
>>
>>2248036
Don't forget being a racist sexist homophobic transphobic islamophobic fucking white male
>>
>>2248045
swagger disagrees
>>
>>2248014
>Did the brand extension and draft turn out the way you thought it would for the women?
>Smackdown woman's "division" is completely irrelevant
It's everything I hoped and wished for.
Smackdownies on suicide watch
>>
>>2248014
Mostly because they feel smackdown has a clear cut woman they can bank on like raw thinks they have with charlotte and have someone waiting in the wings with Bayley. Probably a reason they brought mickie to smackdown to help bliss.
>>
>>2248173
*smackdown doesn't have
My bad
>>
once i realised the cruiserweight and tag division is the new piss break segment i got pretty annoyed considering the talent of the men compared to a woman doing a moonsault and a cartwheel for a mild pop

on the other hand i can skip even more of the show now so who cares
>>
>>2248014
RAM has 6 active women and regularly uses 4 of them.
>carmella
>storyline
kek she's aimlessly floating around doing nothing precisely because they have nothing for her in the way of actual wrestling
>>
Brand split for women is dumb as shit and they should all be on RAM

>>2248075
>For anybody who isn't a neckbeard
So a minority of the audience?

>>2248173
Kek no woman on Smackdown has even the slighest bit of relevancy besides the soon to be retired Nikki
>>
>>2248014
>Smackdown is good
When will this meme end? Insufferable reddit tier faggots the lot of you
>>
>>2248131
Swaggie is gonna come out after Adolph beats the shit out of Good Lucha Thing and :D and defend the minorities
The Big Brother We the People kinda gimmick
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.