[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he's gonna dump her eventually, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: john-cena-nikki-bella-2.jpg (156KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
john-cena-nikki-bella-2.jpg
156KB, 642x362px
>>
Handsome successful man with a lot of money. What do you think?
>>
>Wrestlemania 33
>John, will you marry me?
>kicks out at 1
>>
File: Screenshot_20170115-150214.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170115-150214.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>2246972
>This can't happen again Nichole
>>
>>2246972
>Cena proposes to Maryse instead while Nikki and Miz both watch
>>
>>2246948
Why would he dump her?
>>
>>2246987
Because she can't travel with him anymore and big boy cena needs ass
>>
>>2246987
The cum dump has overloaded
>>
>>2246978
>Nikki tries to goad BMJ into dogs and babbys
>BMJ turns heel and says no to everything
>has her sign a document that she can't touch all the shit he worked hard for
>years later and he still hasn't married her
(lol

I want to be like BMJ
>>
>>2246999
He's probably going to rekindle with Mickie and pound her throat again
>>
File: IMG_20170125_105404.jpg (506KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170125_105404.jpg
506KB, 2048x2048px
The only way John will marry Nikki is if she dressed and acts like AJ for the rest of her life.
>>
Cant wait for Cena to dump that no talent gold digging hack

lmao that her injury is acting up again. Notice how when Cena came back, Nikki got back to the ring as fast as she could? Then WWE put her on full time and Cena went away for months looool. Now she's gonna go away to be with Cena and sure enough he'll be back full time again lmao

He is gonna fuck Mickie on the road while Nikki sips wine in his cold, clean house. Brie is gonna have a baby and Nikki will cry herself to sleep while Cena fucks Mickie and Bliss. BASED BMJ
>>
>>2246948
He's a fucking idiot for not dumping her already
>>
>>2247061
damn is she wearing AJ's old ripped tights from TLC? What a hoe.
>>
>WM, John and Nikki have just beaten Miz and Maryse
>John pulls out a little box, there's a ring in it
>Nikki starts freaking out
>RKO outta nowhere, Nikki is legit knocked out
>Cena gets down on one knee and proposes to Randy

How hard do you mark?
>>
File: large.jpg (26KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
26KB, 400x304px
now that Mickie is back? hell yeah he will
>>
>>2247165
>>2247084

Just look at her,
you can tell she fucks insane.
Cena needs to get back on that
>>
>>2247112
They've been fucking for years, I'd just be glad its finally out in the open
>>
>>2247061
holy fucking yum

she needs to get slimed
>>
>>2247028
Why can't I hold all these keks?
>>
>>2247112
i would slime my pants
>>
>>2246948
He should be fucking Alexa Bliss. Imagine him pumping his big muscle penis into her tiny body and then shooting a Peter North sized load all over her body
>>
>>2247349
t. cuck
>>
Brie and daniel are going to have like 5 kids and live like rich happy hippies, and grow old togther.

John is going to only show up at the mansion every now and then and make nikki watch dubbed episodes of fist of the north star then go out and bang some fat ring rats
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.