[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be heel >always come out to cheers >tell the crowd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: AJ_Styles_bio.jpg (79KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
AJ_Styles_bio.jpg
79KB, 1200x675px
>be heel
>always come out to cheers
>tell the crowd to shut up
>they still cheer
>call them stupid losers
>they still cheer

He need to be face, he's a good heel but too many people are cheering him to be a great heel.
>>
>be heel
>gets cheered

That means he sucks at getting heat and being a heel.
>>
>>2246964
>indie superstar darlings getting booed nowadays

The only thing that works with them is NXT callups. Joe was getting booed. Bryan got booed as a heel. They brought up AJ in the Rumble and pushed him to the moon regardless. There was no way he was going to be able to get himself over as a heel.
>>
Smarks fuck everything up. If you fat faggots go to a show, look at what the little kids near you are doing and do exactly the same thing. They are who the product is for.

Yes, we know you like AJ Styles, but you have a part to play as a member of the live audience
>>
If they turn him face he's gonna have to say corny as fuck lines that only make Vince laugh like 'sparklecrotch' and I dont want that
>>
>>2246973
>purposely act like you're getting worked by a shitty heel promo

Hi Vince
>>
>>2246947
the complete opposite of Roman
>>
File: naitofw.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
naitofw.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
>>2246973
>implying I'm gonna pay $70+ for tickets only to follow the lead of some broke ass children
>>
>>2246964
>Ric Flair was a shitty heel despite also getting cheers
lol 18+
>>
File: Razor_Ramon_bio.jpg (151KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Razor_Ramon_bio.jpg
151KB, 1200x675px
>People acting like a heel getting cheered is somehow something new
>>
>>2246973
Fuck the kids, they aren't paying shit. If those smark faggots actually pay money to attend a show, they can do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
File: Hall-and-Hogan.png (524KB, 686x384px) Image search: [Google]
Hall-and-Hogan.png
524KB, 686x384px
>>2246989
This.
>>
>>2246990
>they aren't paying shit
>implying
>>
>>2246996
What? Their parents probably shave their heads and tell Vince they wanna see Cena before they die or some shit.
>>
>>2246969
Joe would get cheered if he did not injure Jasethy.

Bryan wasn't getting booed either.

Smarks like to piss on Roman/Cena for getting booed as babyfaces but they cheer heel indy darlings.
>>
File: IMG_3862.gif (2MB, 364x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3862.gif
2MB, 364x204px
>>2246947
GOAT
>>
>>2246989
>>2246995
Yeah but Hall, Nash, and Hogan basically invented the sexy rebel badass heel.
>>
>>2246973
This is basically how I roll when I go. For the most part if I like a wrestler I will respond appropriately, if not I just not respond.

The unless it is roman. We are all duty bound to boo; not Roman, but the booking.
>>
>>2246964
Fans cheer him regardless of his heel/face status because they respect his in ring ability.

You're a retard.
>>
>>2247082
>The unless it is roman. We are all duty bound to boo; not Roman, but the booking.

BBWTS
>>
>>2246973
>but you have a part to play as a member of the live audience
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2247083
>Fans
Smarks*
>>
>>2246969

Aj isn't like your typical indie midget.

He's done everything but be in the WWE. He's the biggest non homegrown star since WWE killed all other promotions.
>>
>obese mark Stamford Wives forgetting Stone Cold was meant to be a heel and was cheered anyways
>>
>>2247104
Lol
>>
>>2247104
>obese manlet loving smark not knowing stone cold turned face at mania 13
18+
>>
>>2247100
Yeah everyone who cheers him at live shows is a smark. Do you even listen to yourself?
>>
>>2247166
>implying there is zero smarks at live shows
No casual on planet earth gives a shit about "in-ring ability". You're only fooling yourself.
>>
>>2247130
He was getting cheers before that, you fat shit mark.
>>
>>2247171
Go to a live show and see how many women/children are wearing AJ merch. You're a literal retard.
>>
>>2247177
And guess what, they turned him face.

At least pretend you watch wrestling.
>>
>>2247189

Lots of kids have worn AJ merch since he debuted and even now.

Try going outside and hitting an event for once.

Some kids even wore CM Punk gear during his most rambling heel days.

Kids like who they like, the people who blindly follow the face heel structure are mostly the marks above twenty years oldwho attend comic conventions and neglect showering.

If the kids just liked faces they wouldn't go ballistic when Randy comes out no matter what he is doing. Randy could come out with a baseball bat and start beating up a kids dad and the kid would be saying ' Yeah, get him Randy! RKO!'

Anyway, the whole heel face thing is screwed up but it provides good angles for AJ at the moment and he benefits from being the top heel, instead of the second or third babyface at the moment.

Lots of cheers but he still makes the dynamic work in the feuds.
>>
>>2247204
So, OP is right and they should turn AJ face?
>>
>>2247237
You're making the same point i was making. It's not just smarks that like him like that other retard said.
>>
Its because he is god tier in the ring and has champion tier cocky swagger as a heel. If he could be babyface but still walk around like he is the best thing on the planet then he'd be money. Problem is wwe babyfaces make shitty jokes and are booked like retards.
>>
>>2247204
Which has nothing to do with the argument, you obese virgin. According to you Stone Cold was a shitty heel because he got cheers. Ric Flair (widely considered to be one of the greatest heels of all time) was also a shitty heel according to you because he, too, was cheered.
>>
>>2247204
Not him, but really how old are you? The face/heel shit is old and tired. Also there will always be people who just cheer/boo whom ever they want. Ill never forgot the hogan heel turn, and some fat jew smark was behind him marking out. Does that mean hogan was a shit heel? come on
>>
>>2247171
>No casual on planet earth gives a shit about "in-ring ability".
They're maybe casuals but they're not fucking blind.
>>
>>2247272

Oh, I didn't check what post you were quoting. Whoops.
>>
>>2246947
If AJ turns face, what else does Smackdown have for heels? Just Bray and Miz?
>>
>>2246964
A heel can only be as loathed as his opposition is loved.

Who on SDL would you cheer for over Styles?

>>2246973
>but you have a part to play as a member of the live audience

This was stupid when TNA addressed its audience saying this.

>shilling (for free)

>>2247052
18+

Savage & Roberts did it a decade before the nWo
>>
>>2247204
>proving yourself wrong

Good work dipshit. Oh, and for the record: Austin was getting cheered for around 6 months before he turned babyface.
>>
>>2247338
Corbin?

And they could always flip Orton back since he's more suited to being a heel.
>>
Should they make AJ take over as the new make-a-wish babyface so Cena can finally turn heel?
>>
>>2247052
how does that detract from their point that heels getting cheered is nothing new? not even really a point jesus
>>
>>2246964
People have been cheering heels for years, Savage, Hogan, Undertaker, Mankind. If they are interesting, booked well, and the fans appreciate their talent, it's very difficult to get heat on them with that combination.

Then you consider the fact that he has pretty much fended with Reigns and Cena since he got here, two guys who are NOT over as babyfaces. Have him feud with Bryan, have Bryan set to make a comeback, have AJ jump him one week and fuck him up so badly he's forced to remain in permanent retirement, possibly even more brain damaged. Then have AJ gloat about it every time he comes out. There's your heat.
>>
>>2247964
>Hogan

every time he cut a promo for awhile people would throw garbage in the ring and whenever Sting came out to attack him he got a monster pop
>>
>>2246973
By your logic, The Rock, Stone Cold and the NWO should have never gotten over, the attitude era should have never happened, and we should be stuck in the mid 90s record low era.
>>
>>2247018
>Smarks like to...cheer heel indy darlings

This is an example of smark being overused, it's not just the people trying to be patrician. AJ was in the right during most of his promos with Cena, of course the a lot of the crowd would get behind him.

The WWE have him as a heel but book him as an anti-establishment anti-hero?????
>>
>>2247338
Let's have a look shall we

>Orton
Doing alright as part of a stable
>Bray
Yeah, fun to watch/boo. One of the few heels I don't find annoying.
>Miz
Great heel, going through a Renaissance. I think people are rooting for him too much though, kills the mood in the live threads.
>Adolph Ziggler
Classic mid-card heel, need to pair him with more people though. His 'faces' are boring as fuck.
>Some tag teams
Hopefully they'll get more development after EC
>>
>>2246973
*Tips fedora*
>>
>>2246986
>>2247394
>>2247964
>excuses

AJ has literally outright stated he's bad at getting heat.
He's too entertaining in-ring and he's not good at working crowds.
He doesn't tone himself back in the ring because he knows that's his primary selling point.
So, yeah, he's a shitty heel.
Don't turn him face, because the obnoxious fold of his character is actually likable due to his in-ring performances making him a kinda obnoxious yet backed-up masterful athlete character.
Just position him against heels.
>>
File: 16298947.jpg (18KB, 373x373px) Image search: [Google]
16298947.jpg
18KB, 373x373px
>fans like him as a heel
>cheer him
>he turns face
>fans boo him because he's not doing his heel shit anymore
>fans_mad.jpg
Why are wrestling fans so stupid?
>>
He was boring as a face.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.