[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: nikki_exterminates_a_rat.webm (1MB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
nikki_exterminates_a_rat.webm
1MB, 620x400px
>Cageside Seats reported last week that there were rumors that Nikki Bella would be having her last match at WrestleMania 33 due to issues with her neck. Pro Wrestling Sheet reported today that the rumor is true, and that Nikki has been trying to work a full time schedule while dealing with her neck issues, but it's becoming too much. The pain reportedly often causes numbness to one side of her body. She plans to remain with WWE and hopes that by taking the time off, she'll be able to occasionally wrestle for big events.
>>
Fucking vanilla midgets always getting hurt
>>
The First of Many Part-Timers from the womens division
>>
>>2245320
First and last for the next decade. The horsies have a long time left yet
>>
>>2245333
Banks will be the first to go she already had 3 close calls
>>
>>2245269
F
>>
>>2245333
Nat is 34 and charlote is 30,mickie james who signed a multi-year contract is 37 i dont know if they will wrestle full time for much longer
>>
>>2245352
Natalya is too much of a nobody to get special part timer privileges. Only the Bellas, Sasha, Bayley and Charlotte will get that. I don't see Mickie being the type to come back and hog the spotlight.

30 isn't old at all, Charlotte could easily go another decade if she wants.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.