[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0534.jpg (57KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0534.jpg
57KB, 1024x576px
Or does Samoa Joe actually look like a threat compared to fatass? They're both overweight. What gives?
>>
File: 131334141.jpg (11KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
131334141.jpg
11KB, 240x320px
>implying fatasses aren't best fighters
>>
Soma Joe is genuinely tough as nails.

He's also perfected that "I will fuck you up" face. Owens just looks like he wants to be in McDonald's.
>>
>>2244470
Joe looks like an actual hefty brawler.
Owens is just fat looking.
>>
>>2244475

Dude it's a gimmick Joe isn't tough he can't even stand up to Teddy Hart.
>>
>>2244503
Is Teddy Hart /ourguy/?
>>
>>2244470
Joe has the
>Use everything in my arsenal to kill you
look

Owens has the
>use anything i can find and take every opportunity to beat you
look

both do their jobs tremendously great. 2017-2018 is gonna be the boom of Heels again.
>>
>>2244542
>both do their jobs tremendously great.

Joe does.
>>
>>2244534
> beat up punk
> punked out samoa joe
> is a Hart

Yes. Yes he is
>>
>>2244503
>>2244557
What happened b/w Joe and Teddy Hart?
>>
>>2244560
Jack Evans punked Joe out then Teddy punched him and punked him out after

Joe didnt do a thing except cry to cornette then cry on his livejournal
>>
File: CLs-23QUsAAXrU9.jpg (68KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CLs-23QUsAAXrU9.jpg
68KB, 600x450px
>>2244470
KO is too cute to take as a threat. Even the beard doesn't hide that adorableness.
>>
>>2244470
It's the face. Joe looks manly as fuck, KO looks like a WoW player.
>>
joe looks like a cartel member ready to kill someone
>>
>>2244470
Samoa Joe looks like a threat compared to anyone or anything. Even to Vladimir Putin riding his armored Battle Bear with a rocketlauncher.
>>
>>2244470
Joe has a really fucking ugly face and an oddly shaped skull. Owens looks like a regular teenager with a fake beard
>>
>>2244557
>beat up punk
You mean got taken to the ground by Punk before they were separated.

>>2244560
Teddy punched a restrained Joe backstage and then immediately tried to plead forgiveness when Joe got free. He's a bitch but for some reason /asp/ thinks he's a tough guy
>>
>>2244534
>According to a first-hand account, the incident between CM Punk and Teddy Hart started as Punk was leaving the White Trash Cafe, where the wrestlers eat prior to the show, and Hart was entering. Hart chest bumped Punk, to which Punk responded by telling Hart to knock it off and to wipe the smile off his face. Hart asked him to step outside, which Punk did. When they were outside, Hart raised his hand gang style and Punk slapped him. Hart began crying.
'no'
>>
Joe is awful he looks legit fat as fuck. The tits on that man is absolutely gross the way they flabber around its like a 50yr old man on a construction site who's taken his shirt off. Against reigns he was absolutely fucking gassed after 5 mins, sweaty as fuck, barely able to move and breathing so heavily. What a fat fuck I hope Roman goes over this tool.
>>
>>2244689
>absolutely fucking gassed after five mins, sweaty as fuck, barely able to move and breathing so heavily
Describes Roman to a tee anytime he has to do more than get hit by moves for 10 minutes
>>
>>2244534
>crybaby that got a fat lip from cuck man phil of all people
Nah
>>
Nash bitch slapped Joe two times backstage
>>
>>2244580
>>2244702
All false. Where the fuck do you get this shitty stories from
>>
>>2244709
Shoots with Teddy and Nash. Teddy is a bullshitting retard but Nash is trustworthy. He really did slap Joe I believe, but AJ said they quickly made up
>>
>>2244470
Joe is supposed to be an intimidating and tough borderline monster heel. KO is supposed to be a relatable everyday guy that cheats to win. He isn't supposed to look intimidating.
>>
>>2244713
>Nash is trustworthy
Lol?
>>
>>2244709
Nash himself. Joe did a shoot promo on Scott Hall, Nash got pissed off because he didn't know TNA management had actually told Joe to do it and thought he was just throwing shade for no good reason. Joe went backstage and Nash gave him a couple of slaps before calming down when he realised it was TNA's orders.

Though AJ talked about this and didn't mention any physicality so either Nash is lying or AJ is trying to protect his buddy's rep
>>
>>2244660
>>2244675
Hi Phil!
Sabu himself told the real story and he was the one that pulled Teddy of you ih that restaurant

>>2244713
> Nash is trustworthy
Wow
>>
>>2244709
Shoots. As usual there's conflicting stories so it really comes down to who you think is more trustworthy. Nash says he slapped Joe across the face but Styles says that's not accurate and that the two just had a 'discussion' about things
>>
>>2244470
Joe looks over weight but he doesn't have a big protruding guy like KO
>>
>>2244750
Provide the source on Sabu himself saying that. Google turns up jack shit on it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.