[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 1444655161019579971.jpg (388KB, 1080x606px) Image search: [Google]
1444655161019579971.jpg
388KB, 1080x606px
JUST
>>
probably this will be the shittiest main event this year i don't like fat oreoman but fossil sucks too
>>
File: 1482908279359.jpg (35KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1482908279359.jpg
35KB, 540x540px
>Can you guys photoshop my beard too? You don't need to change the color though. Maybe just make it thicker.

https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/828830882790154241

Based Fatass working the old bald fuck and the WWE staff into a shoot
>>
>the state of ram
>>
File: LaughingElfMan.jpg (16KB, 255x352px) Image search: [Google]
LaughingElfMan.jpg
16KB, 255x352px
>>2243923
>fossil
kek
>>
Jericho should legit shoot on Oldberg again and choke his old ass out in the middle of the ring
>>
>ugly photoshop filtered mess
>puts all the sponsors over your title belt
What the heck are they doing?
>>
>>2243926

As if smackdownies can talk cena/boreton match #94323434234201011
>>
>>2243969
>PPV main event vs. TV match that will end in a DQ
>>
>>2243916
Reminder that Vince wants this company to die before he does
>>
>>2243969
>Next SD PPV Main Event is an Elimination Chamber
>Bray Wyatt is probably, definitely gonna win

Nice try, Rawtist.
>>
>>2243969
>wwe . com / shows / smackdown
>"John Cena rekindles his rivalry with Randy Orton tonight"
Fuck. I hope it's a very, very temporary rekindling.
>>
>>2243916
On the bright side, at least the US Title match at Mania will be the most important that the title has ever felt in it's history.
More than MVP's based reign
More than Rusev's based reign
More than Cena's bury the entire midcard world tour

Jericho vs Owens is looking to be the single biggest match for the US title since it's reintroduction in 2003. At least they'll have that despite the irony of two Canadians fighting for it.
>>
>>2243999
>more than RuRu's reign

Well that's an exaggeration.
>>
>>2243999
1+
>>
>>2243916
Big Ratings Bill saving the wwe. For the love of god, vince, grow some balls and go through with it.
>>
>>2243916
Can Bill even get KO up for the Jackhammer?
>>
What the fuck is the plan if Goldberg decides to stay on after Wrestlemania? I honestly think we might be in a situation where Goldberg is now more valuable to WWE than Brock, considering Brock will be leaving in 11 months.
>>
>>2243999
>More than Cena's bury the entire midcard world tour
I miss those days
>>
>>2244056
This
>>
>>2244579
Have Goldberg go 3-0 at Mania.
Fuck Brock and fuck 50-50 booking; when you have two colossal monsters swinging above anyone else's weight-class, you don't throw one a win after he gets squashed just to make them look like they stand on a level playing field. You continue one's momentum and have him grind through the other monster to establish himself as the alpha.
Goldberg's drawing more than Brock. Goldberg's probably receptive to more dates than Brock. Goldberg's more over than Brock. Put Goldberg over, fuck Brock. He can do the job to Braun at SS and ride off into the sunset on his leathery old wife.

>>2244583
They were based af
>>
>>2243925
They didn't shop his beard though. They just used an old pic of Goldberg when he was more jacked.
>>
>>2244594
Nah he'll do the job to Reigns after Reigns beats Taker at Mania. Then Reigns will lose to Braun at SS.
>>
>>2244594
>Goldberg's probably receptive to more dates than Brock
Eh not really. He's only done 6 appearances and 2 matches in 3 months. Brock does house shows.

Saying that, if Bill agrees to a few RAW matches, or house shows, he'd instantly be more worthwhile to them. Can't see that happening, though.
>>
>>2244594
>build the company around a 54 years old

what did this retard mean?
>>
>>2244671
>Brock does house shows
Really? I can't see him doing them at all
>>
>>2244679
How about building him up so he can put over a new monster, instead of Brock "I'm working 4 matches a year" Lesnar
>>
>>2243999
>Muhammad Von Potter
>Based
>>
>>2244605
Look at his fucking chin and lips and tell me thats not shopped.
>>
Reminder that Rock gave up his last rub to get Goldberg over as a credible threat in WWE
>>
File: autism-in-a-nutshell.png (50KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
autism-in-a-nutshell.png
50KB, 322x322px
>airbrushing Oldberg
>>
>>2244681
He does. He's wrestled Big Show, Rusev, Sheamus, Del Rio, Kofi and others at house shows.
>>
>>2244679
I didn't say build your company around, I just stated he's more useful than Brock.
>>
>>2243916
>finally getting the belt off the fat neckbeard ratings killer and onto an actual star is a bad thing

Smarks are lost
>>
>>2243916
Lesnar comes in and fucks up the match
>>
>>2243969

Shitty PPV Oldberg versus Fatty is far more worse than a dull match to build Elimination Chamber.
>>
>>2243916
Goldberg will squash him in 1 min and Jericho will be too scared to interfere or somehow Owens retains.
>>
>>2243969
im literally bored to death with last generation superstars who shouldve retired long ago
>>
>>2244612
>Reigns
>losing
Kek
>>
>>2243975
>Reminder that Vince wants this company to die before he does

I'm almost starting to believe this conspiracy theory at this point, because I really do not understand how he can keep making the WORST booking decisions.

A 50 year old part timer is going to be champ, and given recent booking, he's almost certainly going to squash the ever loving fuck out of Owens.

This also makes the Jericho V Owens Mania match less important, as it's only going to be for the official jobber belt now.

Why? Why even do this? Lesnar V Goldberg already had plenty of heat going in. Goldberg doesn't fucking need the title. Jesus fucking Christ Vince, just stop it.
>>
>>2245461
>WWE buries old WCW stars
>fuck you vince, stop holding a grudge. You won, nobody cares anymore

>WWE pushes an old WCW star
>Why is this old guy getting pushed? Fuck off Vince
>>
>>2245469
>Hurr durr

Hell yes Vince should have pushed Goldberg... 12 FUCKING YEARS AGO.

Giving someone near wrestling retirement age a giga push is RETARDED. I don't care if they're ex WCW. Even if it Austin himself I'd be saying the same exact thing.
>>
>>2243969
>evidence pointing to Wyatt v Orton for the World Championship at WM
Poor excuse even for a Rawtist.
>>
>>2243925
>deleted his tweet
who made him do it
>>
>>2245394
Reigns loses pretty often, it's just how strong he looks in loss.
They'd probably put Braun over him if he keeps building this momentum.
>>
>>2244594
Couldn't agree more. WWE is retarded and couldn't even set this match up correctly, though, let alone book it correctly.

>>2244939
>muh young talent!
Wrestling fans are seriously the stupidest in all of entertainment, which is a hell of an indictment.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.