[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Owens the GOAT has to carry that old fuck and make him look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: old vs GOAT.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
old vs GOAT.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>Owens the GOAT has to carry that old fuck and make him look strong going into WM

what the fuck is vince doing pushing a WCW guy over the top like this?
>>
>>2243128
Draws my man. Learn to sell PPVs. Nostalgia is the cheapest and most profitable pop and it takes less time to do that than it takes to build stars.
>>
>>2243128
Reminder that Vince wants this company to die before he does.
>>
>>2243133
>pushing old as fuck part-timers in tna
>LOLTNA

>pushing old as fuck part-timers in wwe
>Draws my man.

lmao fucking wwe apologist babbies never gets old
>>
Owens hasn't had a good match in months. he's nothing without Jericho
>>
>>2243136
>implying I want this match to happen
>comparing LOLTNA to WWE

literally SEETHING
>>
Owens couldn't even carry jasethy. Owens is always the guy that gets carried to good matches.

Carried by
>Cena
>Roman
>Sami

Couldn't get carried by cause theyre not that good
>Jasethy
>Deannetty
>Cesaro
>Ryback
>>
who the FUCK wants to see goldberg take on kevin owens, what a waste

if it isn't a complete squash match then wrestling has gone to the autismos completely
>>
>>2243164
40 year old marks, their fat wives, their redneck kids and redditors.
>>
>>2243163
>carried by Roman

Bait
>>
>>2243168
I forgot to add hajeeds and Mexicans as well.
>>
>>2243134
Not that's triple h and his Indy cancer
>>
>>2243128
dude if you actually see this match ending with goldberg holding the title you are delusional
>>
File: 1477280465652.jpg (407KB, 2106x3072px) Image search: [Google]
1477280465652.jpg
407KB, 2106x3072px
>>2243163
>Couldn't get carried by cause theyre not that good
>Dean

But Dean vs. Owens at Royal Rumble was one of the best matches of last year, you dumb faggot.
>>
>>2243168
>>2243173
Mexican Redditor here. Can confirm.
>>
File: i will fight for u.jpg (64KB, 1332x560px) Image search: [Google]
i will fight for u.jpg
64KB, 1332x560px
>>2243128
how the fuck is this match even gonna work? goldberg can't take the title off of owens, but if he doesn't go over, that means he has to actually sell
>>
>>2243199
>Goldberg can't take the title off Owens
He literally BTFO the final boss of the WWE twice. He's going to take some cheat bumps (weapons, double teams, etc.) And come back to win, all in under 10 minutes.

I hope this fucking kike gets booed to fuck at Fastlane but its not likely.
>>
>the delusion of Ledditor KO/Jericho/Balor fans

Their match will be for the U.S. Title. (Though really they should stay together and face Sheamus and Cesaro for the tag title.)

Goldberg-Lesnar has been the obvious Universal Title match since Goldberg announced he'd be wrestling again. Lesnar will win and drop it to Reigns at Summerslam.
>>
>>2243128
Daily reminder that if:
>Owens vs Goldberg last more than 3 minutes.
>Owens gets to land even ONE move on Goldberg

It makes Owens the biggest threat in WWE after Goldber and Lesnar.

Abolubtely based, Goldberg is giving KO the biggest rub of his career.
>>
File: odds.png (82KB, 603x715px) Image search: [Google]
odds.png
82KB, 603x715px
>>2243212
this
>>
>>2243128
>Goldberg
>FUCKING GOLDBERG
>will be champion 20 years after he was relevant

LMAO to think you "people" actually pay a subscription for this garbage
>>
>>2243219
based Kofj
>>
>>2243136
Not even comparable. WWE brings in 2 or 3 guys that are guaranteed draws. TNA on the other hand will give practically anyone a job if they used to work for WWE.
>>
>>2243181

>A standard WWE LMS was one of the best matches last year

No, it was not.
>>
>>2243128
How mad was Jericho during all this?

He's worked harder, more consistently, and accomplished more than Bill has...and is a fraction as popular.
>>
>>2243225
And yet he's still a bigger star than anyone else on the show. Such is the state of pro wrestling in 2017.
>>
>>2243128
I dunno, I don't watch wwe, what the fuck is your problem
>>
>>2243133
>WhatIs? dinishing returns

>>2243148
By astonishing coincidence, he's been feuding with Ramen for months.

>>2243163
>Cesaro
>not that good
>>
>>2243272
>Such is the state of sports entertainment in 2017 thanks to Vince.
Fixed that for you, bruh. What Ryback said is starting to look more and more true about Vince not wanting to create anymore superstars because he's afraid they'll leave for Hollywood or start making their own demands.
>>
>>2243333
It's been obvious since the year or so after Lashley quit.

The closest thing WWE had to an established, homegrown main eventer in the late 2000s-early 2010s was Sheamus.
>>
>oreowens vs an old fossil
shit booking
>>
It was hard to Take this segment serious knowing that Jericho kicked Greenbergs ass in a shoot fight.
>>
>>2243212
It's like they don't understand that having there top belt nullified until god damn July/August with Lesnar will piss everyone off
>>
>>2243270
I think Jericho understands by now some people just work and get over, monster Goldberg got over at the start and it stuck. Tbh though a lot of people who cheer him probably never watched a Goldberg match or segment before he showed up on raw a few months ago
>>
>>2243701
I kept thinking Jericho was throw out a threat about a front face lock
>>
>>2243128
Goldberg won't be able to carry KO
He'll carry him to drawing for the first time ever, tho

>>2243299
Even Roman can't carry KO
>>
>>2243701
>>2243763
But he didnt. You ever been in a real fight?

Fraggling out and getting the other guy in a headlock and not letting go is a complete bitch move
>>
>>2243812
Only a bitch wouldn't know how to get out of a fucking headlock.
>>
>>2243812
Hi Bill !
>>
>>2243826
Maybe he didnt want to smash up the backstage area, i dont know

All i know is that getting a headlock on and hanging on for dear life is a complete bitch move and should not be celebrated
>>
>>2243812
This based bretcuck
godberg's streak still alive
redditcho on suicide watch

>>2243826
t. Bitch
>>
>>2243826
>>2243838
this bros
redditcho literally angry af ITT because GOATberg drew more dimes in his sleep than he has with a million meme-phrases
>>
Lmaoing at all these obese nu males being upset that Goldberg is OVER as fuck and whose shorter career is greater than anything KOs fatass has ever done. Keep SEETHING KO/Y2GAY marks
>>
>>2243812
Oldberg BTFO
>>
>>2243842
This anon has had sex
>>
>>2243844
THIS
>>
File: vince-mcmahon-2014.jpg (26KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
vince-mcmahon-2014.jpg
26KB, 600x300px
>WWE makes fun of WCW for years because they relied on older talent to draw ratings, whilst simultaneously mis-using and burying their cruiserweights and younger talent
>fast forward to WWE in 2017
>cruiserweight division is being mis-managed
>younger talent being mis-used
>older talent and part-timers still hogging the main-event slots

Life comes at you fast.
>>
>>2243836
>>2243838
>>2243842
>>2243844
>>2243848
>>2243850
Obtain intercourse
>>
>>2243862
>KO fan
>sex

Kek
>>
American Choppers teased a new belt a few days ago, they posted a new frame for the Universal Title. Are they recoloring the fruit roll up once Oldberg wins it? I can't see him carrying that thing around.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.