[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when Hogan feuded with Billy Kidman of all people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: kidman_hogan.jpg (36KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
kidman_hogan.jpg
36KB, 642x361px
Remember when Hogan feuded with Billy Kidman of all people?
>>
No.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hewCRR_v99E
>>
No one does
>>
no because everyone was watching Stone Cold on the other channel because Hogan got Austin fired
>>
>>2239362
I remember he said that Kid Man couldnt even sell out a flea market and all the internet wrestling nerds at the time lost their shit
>>
Face Hogan in WCW was fucking terrible, he only seemed to give a shit when he was Hollywood
>>
>>2239372
it was because deep down all WCW fans hated Hogan

thats why him as face never worked
>>
>>2239372
Because he was just going through the motions as a face. Every face hogan promo in wcw was either cheesy, sucked, or both. When he was a heel you could tell that he was revitalized and had different subject matter to talk about
>>
>>2239372
member when he became Stone Cold Hogan because he was angry at the New Blood?
>>
File: 1483963378498.jpg (302KB, 992x744px) Image search: [Google]
1483963378498.jpg
302KB, 992x744px
they had to change kidmans finisher from the shooting star press to a shitty frog splash thru a table when he feuded with hogan
>>
>>2239362
BASED Hogan.
Man, I want him to come back so bad.
>>
>>2239421
he fucking botched it tons. I remember one time he botched it and Bishoff was on commentary and he ended up going to the ring and for real and told Kidman that he is a botching piece of shit and he can't do the move anymore
>>
>>2239426
he's coming out during big show/shaq at mania to slam show on the 30 year anniversary of hogan/andre

it's the reason show is losing so much weight
>>
>>2239427
>he fucking botched it tons.
This is true.
Shit, I remember seeing him botch it so bad he landed on the fucking ropes.
>>
>>2239429
If Hulk Hogan at the age of 63 after numerous back/hip/foot/everything surgeries manages to pick up Big Show then I'll take back everything I ever said bad about him
>>
File: jeezy laugh.jpg (6KB, 204x247px) Image search: [Google]
jeezy laugh.jpg
6KB, 204x247px
>>2239431
it was awesome when he did that tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9CLs5YTt0
>>
Isn't Kidman still employed by WWE?
>>
>>2239429
hogan is way too old to do that shit , even beeg losing weight won't help it either.
>>
>>2239431
Remember when he tried to make chavo's head explode?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTgxceILkkM
>>
>>2239516
BASED KIDMAN BUILDING THAT WALL
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.