[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /asp/ think about smarkbusters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1485505246404.jpg (90KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485505246404.jpg
90KB, 600x800px
What does /asp/ think about smarkbusters?
>>
>>2239171
literally who
>>
They're faggots who jumped the shark years ago.

Anybody who actually treats what they say with any kind of seriousness is even dumber than them.
>>
>>2239171
I dont know whho youre talking about but the surviving benoit kids are fucked in the head forever and I feel horrible for them.
>>
>>2239290
I remember the story of some promoter trying to book him in a match despite him having no wrestling experience or anything and Jericho actually called them up and made them cancel it
>>
I genuinely enjoy them on an entertainment level. They're pretty funny.
>>
>>2239290
Wait what? Benoit had surviving kids?
>>
>>2239331
Yeah. One son and one daughter (who also went apeshit)
>>
>>2239171
Use to be pretty funny but yell and scream too much these days.

>>2239332
What did his daughter do?
>>
>>2239332
Can you give me a quick and dirty rundown? Where were they when he was killing his wife and one of his sons? How old were they at the time? What exactly happened to them afterwards? Were they full blooded related to his wife and the son he killed?
>>
>>2239171
They have to be watched as a parody these days although I don't think that's what they're going for. They don't even watch any of the shows anymore and just read show notes and shit on things even though they didn't see how it played out and are sometimes completely wrong about things they are shitting on BECAUSE they didn't see the show. Their whole "everything sucks" gimmick is getting tiring at this point.
>>
>>2239341
There's a blog she runs

http://forums.grieving.com/index.php?/profile/300680-megan-benoit/content/
>>
>>2239348
Man, that's too sad.

At least the last post was just after she had a kid 4 years ago. Hopefully having a child has helped her deal with it better.
>>
>>2239346
>Where were they when he was killing his wife and one of his sons?
With their mom, Benoit's ex-wife.
>How old were they at the time?
They were teens.
>What exactly happened to them afterwards?
Disappeared from the public view for a while, eventually David started to go back to WWE show's backstage areas to meet his friends in the industry.
>Were they full blooded related to his wife and the son he killed?
No.
>>
>>2239348
>Five years later and she still hadn't accepted it was him
That's heavy, doc.
>>
>>2239348
Is there proof of that being really his daughter? If so, good on her for having a kid.
>>
>>2239412
>No.
they weren't related to Nancy but Daniel was their half-brother
>>
>>2239422
>Were they full blooded related to his wife and the son he killed
>FULL BLOODED
>>
>never heard of anyone talk about them outside of /asp/

Their week to week videos barely get any views. So I am certain it's some /asp/ie
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.