[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General thoughts on Hideo Itami/KENTA? How would you book his return?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

File: hideo.png (177KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
hideo.png
177KB, 562x408px
General thoughts on Hideo Itami/KENTA? How would you book his return?
>>
File: kentaavalanche.gif (1MB, 224x182px) Image search: [Google]
kentaavalanche.gif
1MB, 224x182px
Where would you place him amongst all the talent in WWE right now?
>>
File: runningkneekenta.gif (3MB, 284x212px) Image search: [Google]
runningkneekenta.gif
3MB, 284x212px
Who should he feud with upon return? Or should who go straight to Raw/Smackdown?
>>
>>2239154
top 5 or so
>>
>returns to kick Roode's head off
>ASAP wins the NXT Championship
>holds it for a few months before dropping it
>gets called up to Smackdown to cave in "The Moneymaker"
>>
File: gtskenta.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
gtskenta.gif
3MB, 320x240px
Dream matches? I love seeing him fight stiff with superheavyweights. Maybe see him face a less green Braun. Maybe a Sheamus?
>>
>>2239165
>>gets called up to Smackdown to cave in "The Moneymaker"

pls dont kick miz
>>
>>2239151
hideo eyetami isnt kenter. kenter died on the way to his home planet. i dont know who this geek that replaced him is.
>>
File: slapsKENTA.gif (3MB, 284x212px) Image search: [Google]
slapsKENTA.gif
3MB, 284x212px
>>2239165
I wanna see him team with Miz desu. As a yakuza bodyguard who doesn't let anyone except Maryse touch him. Maybe even turn Miz, Maryse and Hideo into an entourage stable
>>
>>2239176
Or something good could happen!
>>
>>2239177
>Miz gets Hideo over
>Miz gets on the mic more
>Maryse is on the TV more
>Hideo gets to interfere/cheat in title matches

yeah, good stuff
>>
>>2239151
he was the GOAT alongside Bryan in 2005-2009, hasn't done much of note since

>>2239158
his ceiling is probably higher on SD but I still want to see him have a match with Nakamura, just a stiff fest
>>
>>2239181
One of those won't happen and none of the others are good.

>saddling HIDEO with Career-Killer Miz
>>
that match against breeze was gr8
>>
>>2239184
He should have a 'going away' match with Nakamura at a Takeover in a similar vein of Nak v Zayn
>>
File: Night-Night.gif (1MB, 315x162px) Image search: [Google]
Night-Night.gif
1MB, 315x162px
>>2239170
Don't worry: he won't.
>>
>>2239191
poor catboy jobber ;_; he deserve better
>>
>>2239188
>tfw SeƱor Joe didn't have a farewell match in San Antonio
>>
Love the dude's work
Sad about how lackluster his run in NXT has been so far and bad luck with injuries. NXT seems pretty open for his when he returns and his move set won't be as neutered as when he first debuted.

I'd love to see hip-hop theme, disrespectful heel KENTA back.

Didn't WWE want their own Los Ingobernables faction with Andrade at the helm? Hideo being there could be fun

Also I'm excited for Nigel on commentary for a Hideo match
>>
>>2239203
his disrespectful heel KENTA work was tops. he doesn't need to talk if he brings that swagger to the ring
>>
>>2239203
>>2239205
There's no way Full Sail or any NXT crowds overall will boo him after the hard luck he's had.
>>
>>2239221
They're smark crowd that cheer heels regardless, maybe put him up against someone like Nakamura to generate boos
>>
>>2239221
they should just boot him too the main roster IMO
>>
>skinny manlet jap

jesus, it's like you smarks don't even try anymore
>>
>>2239227

that's nice honey
>>
>>2239222
>They're smark crowd that cheer heels regardless,

Yeah, that Almas fellow or those Authors of Pain guys are cheered so hard.

>>2239227
Whereas you're trying a little too hard, sport.
>>
>>2239151
He is a shit. I hope Vince calls him up to Raw where he is given a racist gimmick and jobs out to that British Gentlman guy every week
>>
>>2239158
Oh the days when NOAH wasn't a dying brand. It'll be a sad day when it goes under
>>
File: gtscatch.gif (3MB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
gtscatch.gif
3MB, 220x165px
>>2239151
>>
>>2239165
more like
>returns to kick Roode's head off
>disclocates his knee
>returns after 4 months, he's given a title run
>breaks his neck
I like Hideo but he's glassy as fuck. I don't think WWE will trust him with as much as a short transitionary IC run.
>>
>>2239254
Yeah it's really Hideo's fault that some roidpig greenhorn spiked him right on his fucking neck.

Get your head outta yo ass.

>transitionary

You stupid idiot.
>>
>>2239254
driving a man's head into the mat tends to injure them
>>
>>2239221
You don't understand how much of an absolute cunt heel KENTA is. He could easily get over as a heel, in fact so could nak, though he'd eventually come around to top face. Put him against le 10 man and watch him get booed to shit. Fuck, he could get no way jose over as all hell as a face.

Though, the end result is in a few months a heel will pick a fight with him and then promptly be blown the fuck out to a chorus of cheers, then he'll become a really good but somewhat lackluster top guy in the vein of AJ in that he's easily among the best if not the best they have and can carry the company and multiple products, but can't elevate them a whole lot.

Such is the role and career of KENTA, if he stops getting injured by green faggots/doesn't get lost in midcard hell/doesn't get put in the cruiserweight division.
>>
>>2239289
I love hip-hop heel KENTA as much as anybody, but timing is everything.

And coming off a wave off sympathy like he is would be the worst time for a heel turn.

>he could get no way jose over as all hell as a face.
>>
>>2239270
>>2239274
You do realize he was injured like 3 times before that just in NXT right?
>>
>>2239316
>3 = 1

Stop cutting kindergarten.
>>
>>2239308
Timing IS everything and there's too many heels in NXT as is, mostly due to HHH hiring natural heels for some reason. La Sombra's best work is as a heel, Roddy's best work is as a heel, Roode's best work is as a heel, KENTA's best work is as a heel.

Literally everyone who isn't tye or nak have had their best runs as heels. Like, Hero I guess is their next face? Maybe End? Is Tye their permanent top face getting to the top of the card soon? It sure as fuck isn't ever going to be roddy.

KENTA could easily get "I'm sick of this injury shit and pleasing people some I'm going to come out, disrespect and beat the fuck out of people as much as I want" over as a heel with the right faces, problem is there's fuck all credible faces in NXT especially with nak moving up soon.
>>
>>2239324
Are you saying that NXT is looking for...

A Hero?

>End
>face
>>
>>2239344
Badass possible satanist who kicks the shit out of people could be pretty big as a face tbqh. People love their edge lords.
>>
>>2239233
They already closed the first ltd down. Uchida bought out the trademarks and titles.
>>
>>2239151

Send him back to NOAH. That promotion is dying and WWE is doing him no favors whatsover
>>
>>2239151
KENTA was, and still is, one of the best wrestlers ever
Hideo Itami is a geek built out of glass, twigs and superglue
>>
Jesus, is he still injured?
What the fuck is he gonna do, tag team with Ryder?
>>
I think its funny how they made a big deal of him and he keeps getting injured.
And now now shuniske niggumra and the other japs are there so no one really remembers him
>>
They'll probably keep him in NXT for the star power since Joe's on raw now
>>
>How would you book his return?

I wouldn't, he sucks.
>>
>>2239159
>top 5 in the company

Bwahaha.

He is worse than Neville. Short, no muscle and he is asian. Neville was lower card and jobbed on Superstars.

Hideo will end up in the Cruiserweight division if he is lucky. Otherwise he will be forever NXT or jobbing on some noname wwe show.
>>
>>2240060
Neville is great, but Neville has never had a run as good as KENTA from 2005 - 2009.
>>
>>2239151
>chinese midget

LMFAO, who the fuck cares?

>maybe end up on smackdown where he can become a midcard hero
>do some jobs to other midcard heroes like miz, ambrose and ziggler
>POSSIBLY get a pity run as the IC champ or some other meaningless horse shit >before you know it, boom, dark matches/wwe "main event" matches for a few months
>gets booted back back to wrestling in high school gyms and in front of wife-dodging asian men somewhere in china or korea or whatever asian shit hole.

in b4 the fedora guard shows up to start violently tipping their hats at me.
>>
>>2239151
Over rated non draw.
>>
>>2240151
They're moving away from midgets again. Owens the only small guy in the mains but he is fat so eh.

You gotta be tall again regardless of weight. A tall lean guy or tall heavyweight.

No way kenta gets pushed to the main. Certainly will do worse than d bry. Lack of english skills.

Only Aj Styles and Devitt are the exceptions. Rest are sent to the crusiers or mid card.

Also prior to the mid 00's small juniors never got pushed to the main unkess it was a rare open weight match or league match.

He should had stayed in noah or went to modern Njpw. They're lax on juniors in the hw.
>>
Why the fuck did he change his name, everyone else got to keep theirs
>>
>>2240205
Prince Devitt - Finn Balor
Kevin Steen - Kevin Owens
El Generico - Sami Zayn
Pac - Neville
>>
>>2240151
I'm not saying that Hideo isn't fucking great. It's just that he is the opposite of what Vince likes in a champion. He is no Roman Reigns or John Cena.
>>
>>2240209
>el generico - sami zayn

Retard.
>>
>>2240213
Wasn't even pushed in the pre 2010 era. Marufuji was the ultimate junior. That budokan match they had was 67 percent papered.

He is really 5 foot 7 irl.

Of all the puroresu wrestlers there are, I don't get the love for him. He has nice workrate but that's it.
>>
>>2239191
Tenryu and kawada colors.
>>
>>2239169
Jobs to Nakamura in 5 mins.
>>
>>2239154
Over rated. Never was a draw in oost misawa Noah.
>>
>>2239233
It died monthes ago. It's reborn now.
>>
He's 185 lbs, apparently. After a "rehab" run in NXT where he mostly kicks the crap out of faceless Performance Center guys or Local Talent or whatever in order to shake some rust off and make sure his body is in working order, move him to the Cruiserweight division.

I know Nigel McGuinness is slated to be an announcer (and I think he's starting that on NXT soon), but he'd be a good manager for Itami. Just have Nigel give a short speech about how Itami is a baddest Cruiserweight alive, have Itami never goddamn talk, and kick the crap out of other Cruiserweights, leading to a feud with Neville.

We deserve a Neville vs Itami feud. And if it isn't written and booked by an absolute retard, it would turn the entire division around
>>
Only moron marks like him.
>>
>>2240250
>Neville vs Itami

I like the way you think.
>>
>>2240250
why would i want itami vs neville when i could have tozawa vs neville
>>
>>2239151
Yellow vanilla midget. Obsolete with Nakameme around.
>>
Stop wasting his time in NXT, just have him come out and hit a GTS on Neville. WWE viewers will light up just seeing the move again.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.