[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scott Steiner is arguably the best pro wrestler of all time,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: goatest of the goats.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
goatest of the goats.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Scott Steiner is arguably the best pro wrestler of all time, the best total package in the history of pro wrestling, the most athletically and technically gifted wrestler ever with the best movesets in history, one of the strongest and toughest of all time, the most charismatic, most believable and most entertaining talker you will ever hear, with promos that include extremely smart analogies as well as hilarious jokes, told with a lot of speed and intesity that make them even more remarkable, he probably has the best body wrestling ever and he is one of the most innovative, most creative and most underrated wrestlers of all time and the epitome of what a pro wrestler should be like. And it's also noteworthy that he always respected the business and the people that cared about it and that he never sucked up to anyone or played politics unlike a lot of other successful wrestlers. Scott Steiner deserves way more appreciation, credit and respect.
>>
Hi Vince
>>
File: ste.jpg (120KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
ste.jpg
120KB, 500x311px
SHUT UP

THE ONLY THING GETTING SHOT ROUN HERE

IS WHEN I SHOOT A LOOOAAAADDDD UP YOUR ASS
>>
>>2238492
Yeah right. You peobably watched that cuck culture video and now you're dick riding this roidmonkey
>>
>>2238495
do you even watch wrestling pinhead?
>>
>>2238501
¿?
go watch manlet indie trash and get a sjw homosexual tatoo, u grotesque loser
>>
>>2238492
>>2238506
>>2238537
hi carter
>>
>>2238495
>>2238501
>>2238554
FAAAAAAAAT ASSES
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ASSES
>>
>>2238492
Hes a flippy manlet who never drew a dime
>>
File: totalpackage.jpg (7KB, 147x184px) Image search: [Google]
totalpackage.jpg
7KB, 147x184px
>>2238492

Steiner is just a white Iron Sheik
>>
>>2238492
Young Steiner was an agile awesome matt wrestler he invented the fucking Frankensteiner then he reinvented himself into big poppa pump and became a legend
>>
He would have been the GOAT if he combined the Poppa Pump persona with the pre Poppa Pump wrestling he did
>>
>>2239136
The roids pretty much made that impossible at some point, he just got too swole to do his old moves.
>>
>>2238653
this
>>
>>2238683
>>2239136
>>2239149
That time he told petey Williams that he wa going to pull out the frankensteiner and petey broke out in cold sweats and tried all day to convince him not to do it.
>>
>>2239211
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgDPG476KHo was this it?

very impressive all things considered
>>
>>2239213
indeed
>>
>>2238492
Was this from a paper you did for middle school?
>>
>>2238492
Just so you know woflcuck, Steiner is a manlet.
>>
>>2240005
Your wrote it for me, so I let her suck my cox, kiddo
>>2240018
implying you stand a chance, you floppy grotesque and depressing obese loser with no hope for a worthy future
>>
>>2240715
KEK'd thanks anon
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.