[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Champions are Chodes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: Cole.jpg (23KB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
Cole.jpg
23KB, 540x302px
> WWE Champion John Cena lost to No. 1 Contender Randy Orton
> WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens lost to Braun Strowman via disqualification
> WWE Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose lost to AJ Styles
> WWE United States Champion Chris Jericho lost to Sami Zayn
> WWE Raw Women's Champion Charlotte Flair pinned by Bayley (for a third time)
> WWE Smackdown Women's Champion Alexa Bliss pinned by Naomi (for a third time)
> WWE Raw Tag Team Champions Gallows and Anderson beaten by Sheamus, Cesaro and Bayley in the same match as above
That's right, all of this has happened in just TWO days! Two shows! This is the reason why we don't have memerable title reigns any more, it's shit like this. Out of 8 champions on Raw and Smackdown only American Alpha ended the show without a loss and they didn't even have a match!

And I know some beta is going to say "NXMeme" because he can't have an original thought, but at least NXT know how to book champions. Bobby Roode - I can't remember the last time he lost in NXT, Asuka - undefeated, Authors of Pain - undefeated.
>>
>>2237580
i hate non-title matches. if your a champion and you lose you should automatically lose the title
>>
>>2237580

Why do you still watch this garbage? Their idea of building a feud is having the wrestlers wrestle each other 12 times.
>>
>>2237588
the brand split isn't helping. the roster is so thin between both shows that feuds go on for months
>>
>>2237592
The brand split has nothing to do with it, that's just a cop out, there's plenty of talent on each show they just never use.
>>
File: Fuck this Thread.gif (915KB, 165x200px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck this Thread.gif
915KB, 165x200px
And I can also point this out for the Crusierweight division:

> TJ Perkins loses to Kendrick then loses title to Kendrick
> Kendrick loses to Swann then loses title to Swann
> Swann loses to Neville then loses title to Neville
>>
>>2237588
SD is based af
RAM is inexcusable tho
>>
>>2237592
They also should be calling people up from NXT at a faster rate. Joe, Nakamura, Revival, Roode, Young, Dillanger (job guy) should all be up already to help pad the roster.
>>
>>2237598
there's enough talent on raw, but not enough on smackdown. smackdown makes better use of it's talent though
>>
>>2237580
Roode has never lost. All NXT champs are undefeated and the next women's champ will also be. They love their streaks down there.
>>
>>2237638
Smackdown is average at best and has been steadily declining for months. It's barely above Raw now. Smackdown's tag division is the worst booked division in the entire company.
>>
>>2237681
but then there would be no one left in nxt
>>
>>2237692
SD pre-Rumble was based as fuck, this last SD was pretty boring.
It's still easily above RAM by leagues.
Tag division is fucked tho. Lack of foresight/injuries hurt it. It's been shaky since the start as they had to change plans to react to the fans rallying behind Slater. But at least they displayed the capacity to change plans. That was refreshing desu.
>>
>>2237692
>rawtist rationalizing
>>
>>2237588
I remember the "build" to Christian challenging Alberto Del Rio for the WHC at Summerslam being Christian beating Alberto in three non-title matches.

WWE is unbelievably shit.
>>
Its even worse with the recent format
>It takes 4 tries to actually beat the guy
>>
>>2237580
nontitle matches are cancer. "You have to beat me so you can earn an opportunity to beat me again" A reminder of why the trips- steiner fued was GOAT. Besides the shitty match at the end
>>
>>2237804
Sorry, I have to point out to you, it's a minimum of 3 wins before you are the champion.
> One win to earn title match
> One win to win title match
> One win to win automatic rematch
>>
It took Cena 4 tries to beat AJ clean, while it took AJ 4 tries to beat James without Deanetty interfering
>>
OP here, just watched this week's 205 Live. Yep, Neville lost too. So American Alpha were literally the only main roster champions not to lose this week.
>>
Automatic rematches are fucking bullshit. We need to get rid of them.
>>
>>2237916
I don't really think you can count Neville. He only "lost" because he walked out on Dar and left him to lose.
Up until that point, Neville had been dominant throughout the match.
>>
>>2237943
Doesn't matter, a loss is a loss.
>>
>>2237949
A loss is a loss, but not all losses are equal.

Neville's "loss" in this case didn't hurt his reputation and served to further flesh out his character, showcasing his disdain for everyone, including other heels, on the 205 roster.
>>
I seriously hope they keep the title on Neville for more than one feud.
>>
>>2237971
They won't. Alexander is currently gunning for it, so this is what's going to happen.

> Alexander will beat a few more heel scrubs (Gulak and Nese)
> Get a non-title match with Neville
> Beat Neville
> Get a title match at Fast Lane or WrestleMania, most likely the latter
>>
>>2237916
Are you surprised? The build up to RR literaly had every heel champ "run" out of the ring from a face. In nevils case ot was embarrassing since he came out just to run away.

>>2237959
No. Having your champ lose on free tv, or in 205s case a weekly show makes the whole division look like shit. The champ looks weak, everybody fueding with him looks weak since they can't beat a weak champ, and everybody underneath him looks even worse since they can't compete with a weak champ. Also it's one of (the many) reasons reigns won't get over because every heel looks like shit
>>
>>2237976
I think you're right that Alexander will be the one to take it, but I don't think they'll have Neville lose it that quickly.
205 ratings are struggling and they need a champion people actually know; ask a RAW audience member that hasn't watched 205 live who Cedric Alexander is, and they won't be able to tell you.
>>
>>2237996
But Neville DIDN'T look weak. Did you actually watch the match?
>>
>>2237771
I haven't watched Raw since April of 2016. Your imaginary brand war is autistic
>>
>>2238015
I meant that in a more general case of a champ losing. Last week was one of the extremely rare cases where it paid off.
>>
>>2237715

Which is a ridiculously stupid thing to say, which means it's probably their actual thought process.

>OH NO, OUR DEVELOPMENTAL TERRITORY WILL LACK FOR ESTABLISHED VETERANS

Retards, all of them
>>
>>2238011

I could tell you, but only because I watched ROH.

I also completely stopped watching RAW back in September. Still watching ROH though.
>>
File: basedka.webm (916KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
basedka.webm
916KB, 448x252px
BASED ASUKA BEING A PROPER CHAMPION
>>
>>2237580

...well, they did do pretty much the exact opposite with Lesnar's last title reign. The guy rarely even showed up to make ANY kind of appearance, let alone fight a match, or - shudder the thought - lose one.

But yeah. The title reigns are kinda wishy-washy at the moment. Between the comedic duo of Jericho and Owens, yet another dose of LOLCENAWINS, and a promising brand new talent like Randy Orton looming in the WM-horizon after winning the RR, I can't say that I'm exactly pissing myself with excitement at the current title situation.

Also, having two titles (not to mention two tag-team titles) doesn't exactly help, either.
>>
>>2237715
It's developmental. There is no need to have these vets stay there for more than 3 months.
>>
>>2238011
neville should be champ for a couple months at least
>>
>i sit around analyzing and thinking about wrestling and how its booked
You are the cancer that killed wrestling, it's meant to be mindless entertainment but you cunts ruined that
>>
>>2237580
>meanwhile Okada just had another 5 star clean defense last night

based New Japan
>>
meanwhile in weeb land
>champion doesn't wrestle in non title single matches at all
>if they're pinned in a tag match the person that got the pin is a contender
works wonders imo
>>
>>2238421
Seething
>>
Bumping for great justice.
>>
>Just now realizing how WWE books challengers for titles
>>
>>2238423
Hi Carter
>>
>>2238124
She's a perfect champion desu
>super strong and protected
>teated like a big deal and not just another bitch
>talented
>well liked
>>
>in order to get a title shot you must beat the champ in a non title match
>>
>>2238124
NXT is honestly the only place in the WWE where champions are actual champions, the rest just feel like dudes holding a prop.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.