[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEGATIVE HUDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DIMES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: hhhchap.jpg (51KB, 287x420px) Image search: [Google]
hhhchap.jpg
51KB, 287x420px
What was the point of this?

Really tickles the old noddle
>>
To be fair, this does mean Paul has drawn at least 144,000 dimes.
>>
>If Dwayne can do it I can too, I'm just as big of a star as him!
>>
>$3,000,000 budget
>$14,400 box office
>.005% return on investment
So this is why HHH is so jealous of the Rock.
>>
>>2237056
We finally have proof that Triple H is a legitimate draw.

Checkmate!
>>
They probably showed it for a day in a few cinemas so they wouldn't have to call it straight to DVD. Studios do it all the time with low budget films.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-05-06-27-13-1.png (945KB, 1440x1651px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-05-06-27-13-1.png
945KB, 1440x1651px
What did Austin mean by this?
>>
>>2237111
never even heard of that film
>>
File: Inside_out_poster.jpg (22KB, 200x296px) Image search: [Google]
Inside_out_poster.jpg
22KB, 200x296px
>>2237054
it was actually really good
Inside Out was a piece of shit tho
no action at all, just HHH reverse-cucking Michael Rappaport while they + wife and daughter stand around in a kitchen talking calmly
>>
so is the chaperone worth watching? can hhh act?
>>
>>2237129
It has that hot girl from Modern Family in it
>>
>>2237129
Yeah, actually. A bunch of the dialogue is stale, and it's chocked full of cliches like the ex-con father trying to do right by his estranged daughter and remain civil with his bitch of an ex-wife who's still attracted to him because she's got some beta cuck of a second husband, but his past keeps trying to catch up with him,
>>
>>2237062
To be fair, direct to video movies can make decent money off cable/satellite providers. A lot of it can be made internationally because they don't know what's shit and what isn't. WWE Studios doesn't just make movies starring their guys, they distribute movies made by film studios and have had some success.

However, I'm convinced Vince is laundering money.
>>
>>2237054
>What was the point of this?
Tax avoidance.

Every film WWE will ever produce will be done as a means of paying less tax. A bunch of companies did this back in the day but by turning video games into dreadful films. There is no intention to ever make money off these films.
>>
>>2237167
>lose $1 million on a 'film'
or
>pay $1 million in taxes

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2237197
You're either obtuse or extremely naive. Maybe even both...
>>
File: NGB_Kenny_Wellington_Arrival.png (787KB, 689x899px) Image search: [Google]
NGB_Kenny_Wellington_Arrival.png
787KB, 689x899px
I watched this on Australia's stream back on /wwe/, it's shite and I'm a Haitch mark Kek. Innocent enough but no reason to go out your way to watch it

If you want to watch a WWE Studios film go for Scooby Doo
>>
>>2237197

The WWE does not like to pay taxes, it's why they do charities, Make a Wish and other stuff. Better to avoid paying taxes and have GOOD PR then pay taxes and help your country

It's why people need to keep streaming the network and never paying for Pay-Per-Views. You can enjoy wrestling, even WWE wrestling without ever giving them a dime.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.