[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else think Owens turning on Jericho has the potential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: YOUKNOWWHAT.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
YOUKNOWWHAT.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
Anyone else think Owens turning on Jericho has the potential to be the most devastating scenes in years?

If they have Owens go berzerk and just ravage him it would be even better.
>>
>>2236173
Tears inducing is highly likely
>>
>>2236173
It might just be enough to salvage Oreowens
>>
>>2236173
Owens is best when he's playing a deplorable piece of shit.
>>
>>2236173
jericho really should be the one to turn

KO should turn and the reason is because he got turned into the jannetty by a 50 year old fat guy even though he was holding the top title
>>
I don't want them to break up tbqh.
>>
>>2236340
They kinda have to. The question is how does the breakup produce the most long term potential? I tend to agree that a KO heel turn has the most potential.
>>
Well, Jericho is going on tour with his old man band, so it makes sense to write him off after a brutal beat down.
>>
>>2236173
I hope they don't turn either face.

If they turn Owens he'll get booed because Jericho is more popular.

If they turn Y2J they'll fuck up his current based character.
>>
File: C3qLOkfUMAEHJJk.webm (1MB, 268x150px) Image search: [Google]
C3qLOkfUMAEHJJk.webm
1MB, 268x150px
>>2236173
People have notices similarities between when KO turned on Zayn and where JeriKO is going. I'm honestly looking forward to it.
>>
>>2236331
> a 50 year old fat guy

Let's not pretend Jericho is not in better shape than KO.
>>
>>2236173
>shitty unfunny meme duo on RAM feuding over who gets rights to their memes
>"YOU STUPID IDIOT I'M NOT YOUR FRIEND ANYMORE"
>"YOU JUST MADE LE L I S T"

Yeah I'm sure reddit's gonna freak
>>
Owens desperately needs his edge back.

Powerbombing JeriDad into the apron would be a good start.

>>2237162
>cardio beast vs. 50-year old who gets blown up inside 10 minutes
>>
who tf cares about oreowens and redditcho
>rawtists browse /asp/
Take the L and go home
>>
they should forego the no blood rule for this

make KO an actual prizefighter again
>>
>>2237139
Fucking wrestlekino right here.
>>
>>2236173
>If they have Owens go berzerk and just ravage him it would be even better.
Ravage that sexy pinata
>>
>>2237139
WRESTLING IS ART
>>
>>2236173
It has the potential to be brilliant, and salvage Owen's character completely.

Which is why the WWE will fuck it up, as per usual.
>>
>>2238264
People have been bleeding a lot more often than they have In the last decade, so I think Vince got more lenient with blood
>>
>>2237138

Nope, Jericho is getting cheered with his list and shit. KO is still getting boos.

Only logical to have KO turn on Jericho and wreck his shit. Lets the crowd openly cheer for Jericho and makes KO a better heel. Win/win.
>>
The Jericho and Owens friendship angle has all but damaged Owen's career.
>>
>>2237095
But theyre both heels already?
>>
>>2240545
This
Put Jericuck over for the Universal title at Mania, bury Oreowens onto Superstars and Main Event, then he can take that ugly piece of shit on tour with Fozzy so we don't have to see it
>>
>>2240547
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQa1yjrsEd8
They have great chemistry.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.