[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which current wrestlers would have been bullied if they wrestled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: 1478401194448.png (2MB, 1257x810px) Image search: [Google]
1478401194448.png
2MB, 1257x810px
Which current wrestlers would have been bullied if they wrestled back in the attitude era?
>>
>>2235817
A better question is which ones wouldn't? Brock, Corbin, Sin Cara...
>>
>>2235817
Zayn
Ziggler

But in the other hand Hunico would fuck up the whole AE roster
>>
deans from czw he'd do fine

all those people who are constantly on upupdowndown though...
>>
>>2235826
>whole AE roster

kek you know people like ken shamrock and dan severn were there right?
>>
Eva Marie, Alexa Bliss, Brad Maddox, that faggot with blonde hair, Nutella and Xavier Woods
>>
>>2235828
I think he would beat em , hunico looks like a fuckng badass mofo and unlike the real Sin Cara , he doesn't need his posse and guns
>>
>>2235828
They would have been cool with each other

>tfw no shoot stable with Shamrock, Blackman, Severn and Hunicara
>>
>>2235817
Asuka for sure
>>
>>2235817
Nah Dean sold drugs back in the day so he'd be everyone's boy
>>
>>2235826
>Ziggler

Nah, he has a legit background and he looks like if he were in that era, he would be one of the biggest douches
>>
>>2235817
everyone of them joined after 2005

truth
>>
>>2235817
I like Miz, but he'd be bullied. However, he'd win people over by not quitting and working hard.
>>
File: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (15KB, 233x255px) Image search: [Google]
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
15KB, 233x255px
>>2235833
>Nutella
>>
>>2235823
>which ones wouldn't
Other than the ones you named:
Cena, Reigns, Orton, Samoa Joe
Also possibly American Alpha, Strowman, Ziggler, Sheamus, Swagger

Unless I'm forgetting someone, everyone else would
>>
Was AE really that bullying? I thought bullying was more RA with everyone fighting for a spot. AE had the likes of Taka, Gillberg etc and they weren't bullied
>>
>>2235968
>American Alpha,

theyre the biggest geeks ever despite their athletic accomplishments
>>
>>2235968
Rusev, Big E, Cesaro and R-Truth
>>
>>2235827
>>2235910
Dean already got bullied by Stone Cold
>>
Roman reportedly needs daddy to back him up backstage.
>>
>>2235921
Miz was bullied by JBL, so yeah.
>>2236175
Rusev, despite his appearance, is a big softie. He's definitely too nice of a person to fit into that crowd.
>>
>>2235823
Finn despite his looks trained in the New Japan dojo which is way worst than the AE locker room.
>>
>>2236175
Rusev was bullied by Phil, attitude era guys would have fucking murdered him.
>>
>>2236180
Austin was on the verge of rage tears while Dean didn't give a shit.
>>
>>2236316
yeah most of the japan guys would do fine
>>
>>2235817
The Miz
>>
>>2235817
>Ambrose
>Bullied

The dude grew up in the Cincinnati projects and slung dope for a while. He'd fit right in with the attitude era crowd.
>>
>>2236180
>bullied

>Austin: Gosh Dean I just really wish you'd step up and be more edgy

>Dean: Whatever, old man.

>Austin: :'-(
>>
>>2236415
deanbro worked that clown, the rubes just didn't understand the level dean was working on
>>
>>2236408
Miz got bullied by JBL and Benoit. He was also forced to change in the boiling room because he left chicken crumbs on Benoit's bag.
>>
>>2235986
And they'd still tie up most of their peers in knots without even breaking a sweat. Your point?

>>2236299
Rusev wouldn't take shit from anybody, though.
>>
>>2236491
>And they'd still tie up most of their peers in knots without even breaking a sweat. Your point?

bullying has nothing to do with that half the posters here could kick jbl's ass and he still tormented people
>>
>>2235823
Brock
Corbin
Strowman
Hunico
Bray and Bo because people respect their dad
Nakamura
Samoa Joe
>>
>>2236498
>Kliq shitter attempts to bully JJ
>he slams them down so hard they shit themselves

And they never tried giving shit to Big Bull JJ ever again.
>>
>>2236518
and now he's in wcw

good shit jj
>>
>>2236521
>Vince firing a muscular black man for winning a shoot
>>
>>2236175
K-Kwik was teaming with Road Dogg back then so that might have helped him.

Goldust was already established by that time (debuted in '88 so about 9 years) and already a few years into his second WWF run. That might have helped him, thought he got stuck with a lot of crap at the beginning of the AE.
>>
>>2236491
Rusev got yelled at by Punk of all people.
>>
File: 1485762430776.gif (3MB, 173x190px) Image search: [Google]
1485762430776.gif
3MB, 173x190px
>>2235817
>>
>>2236669
>was in the attitude era
>literally never bullied

Is nami the worst gimmick poster in iwc history? Compared to wolfcuck her heel work is subpar tbqh.
>>
>>2236740
Nami is as fascinating as he is pathetic. Imagine being obsessed with a mid-uppercard pro wrestler (great as he was) who hasn't worked in three years now and spending holidays and weekends shitposting about him. I almost want to give the guy credit for being able to get out of bed every day.
>>
>>2236664
Are you talking about during the Rumble?

>>2236792
>implying Nami doesn't post from his bed
>>
>>2236816
No, it was on an interview. I think it was before RuRu's proper debut, Punk was prepping him up for the big stage or something. Apparently, Rusev didn't know how to do anything but stomping on his opponent. Punk just went "Stop being a bitch man and fucking do something exciting."
>>
>>2236740
>her
>>
>>2235817
John Cena would be considered a joke
>>
>>2236878
Cena would be fine he would have been a big star just below Austin/Rock level
>>
>>2236884
Fuck no
>>
>>2236299
I remember when in Bulgaria,someone got the chance to interview him.Rusev mentioned before going to the USA,He was a bodyguard,probably for the Bulgarian mafia (used to be the biggest one in the Balkans). Let's not forget that he trains Muay Thai on Total Divas.
>>
>>2236869
That would be during the Rumble.

>Rusev didn't know how to do anything but stomps

There's literally months worth of TV footage that would contradict this.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.