[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one /asp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

Which one /asp/?
>>
Jericho, because he's not a cripple like Edge
>>
>>2234985
>Edge
>draw
>Jericho
>reddit anti-draw

hmmmmm
>>
>>2234985

Skipped the edge years, so jerico.
>>
Jericho is better in every way.

Except drawing since neither of them ever drew a penny
>>
>>2234985
neither drew a dime, but at least jericho drew house shows for his hometown unlike edgetty

JERICHO
>>
>>2234985
You ask which one we want to fuck od what?
>>
>>2234985
jeriGOAT. he's been great since 1996 WCW
>>
>>2234997
Edge carried an entire brand Jericho couldn't carry a match
>>
>>2234985
Edge's Wrestlemania main event was actually good and didn't get overshadowed
>>
File: charles-sheenburger.jpg (9KB, 341x192px) Image search: [Google]
charles-sheenburger.jpg
9KB, 341x192px
>>2234988
>Jericho isn't a draw
>>
>>2235246
It did though. Nobody gave a shit about anything other than Ric vs Shawn
>>
>>2235346
This. Edge didn't have one rememberable match without Christian
>>
>>2234985
Overall out of their careers

Jericho

In ring: 8.5

mic: 9

look: 8

Edge

In ring: 7

Mic: 7.5

look: 8

Jericho wins.
>>
>>2235384
Edge wasn't a career midcarder and he also drew dimes
>>
>>2235384
bro jericho looked like shit for half his career what are you saying
>>
>>2235391
He didn't draw a single dime. That rating was for Lita's titties, not his fucking dick
>>
>>2234993
this
>>
>>2235223
>Vickie carried an entire brand

let's not go too far
>>
>>2235223
carried cuckdown to record low ratings and getting kicked off their channel? lol
>>
Edge,

Jericho is funnier, but edge was better
>>
>>2234985

Jericho: One of the best promos in the business

Edge: That guy that WWE wanted to push because he looks cool; basically the Roman Reigns of his time
>>
>>2236247
Edge was known for bribing creative with dinner and gifts which is why he got pushed and why he and Christian got so many different theme songs.
>>
>>2236262
that's mainly madeup bullshit that bob holly came up with. if you listen to a bob holly shoot interview and believe more than 1% of it you're a confirmed doofus.
>>
>>2236394
they went to wrestlers court over it and it was true. even they admitted it. theyd go over to his house for dinner
>>
>>2236424
Bob!
>>
I never understood the appeal of Edge. I stopped watching during the time it was him, Cena, Big Show, Umaga, etc. in the main event scene. Such a terrible time in wrestling.

Boring wrestler with a boring moveset.

Y2J on the other hand is the GOAT.
>>
>>2236247
>basically the Roman Reigns of his time

Except for the part where Edge could cut a promo, get over and draw.
>>
>>2235258
if he was a draw he would not be heel 99% of the time
>>
>>2235258
Correct.
>>
File: bork4.jpg (64KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
bork4.jpg
64KB, 500x669px
>>2237144
>heels can't draw
>>
>>2237158
They can, just not Jericho.
>>
>>2237144

>the only reason why any wrestler ever spends most of their career as a heel is because fans don't care about them

Jericho was actually annoyed that the crowd still exploded in cheers when he came out as a heel.

>>2237160

>argument is so retarded that an opponent simply stating your argument more explicitly with a reaction face is enough to rebut it
>move on to baseless assertions
>>
Edge isn't a shill so I'll go with him.
>>
>>2238395
t. Jeriseethe
>>
>>2235384
>mic: 7.5
edge was based on the mic stfu
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.