[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Andre was a bully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1486210365450.jpg (65KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486210365450.jpg
65KB, 537x720px
According to Prichard, while Andre The Giant got away with a lot of mean and nasty behavior, he ultimately had a good heart.

> "Andre could be a bully, sure. I would [consider Andre a good person]. He had a good heart." Prichard said, "he could be a mean, nasty giant. I think he does get a pass because he's Andre and I don't know if it's fair or not. Was it fair that he was 7'4" and couldn't fit in chairs and fit in planes and so on and so forth?"

Prichard stated that Andre would run off talents he did not like.

> "I'm not saying it was right because Andre would run guys off if he didn't like them. And people always ask, 'well, why did Andre do that? Why did he do this? Why did he do that?' And it's a simple answer, because he could."

Source: Something To Wrestle With Bruce Prichard
>>
I'd rather believe the guy that travelled with Andre for years than someone who wants to fill a podcast
>>
"He has a good heart" is always the excuse people use when someone is just an asshole.
>>
>>2234708
Most people was assholes then. Certainly the celebs.
>>
He was a huge pussy. Bad New Brown had enough of his racism and stood up to him and Andre backed away like a pussy
>>
>>2237825
Nothing wrong with nigger hate.
>>
>>2237786
>was
back to school for you, anon
>>
>>2237825
Bad News was a legit badass, but Andre was drunk as hell and could barely move at that point.
>>
Who fucking cares? So he bullied some people, big fucking whoop, maybe those people should have shown a true draw some more fucking respect.
>>
>>2237866
Its true. Todays wrestlers and fans are pussys.
>>
>>2234708
Most people are dicks when they know they can get away with it.
Hogan did the same thing, but at least he had a reason; fear that someone could steal his spot.
>>
>>2237891
>Who fucking cares?
Wrestling fans apparently
>>
Kamala drew a gun on Andre once. However Andre hated the Iron Sheik for the way he treated jobbers.
>>
>>2237895
>pussys

You have a spellchecker lad. There's no excuse for this.
>>
>>2239641
My auto correct created by jews turn all words spelled right into wrong words.

Thanks jews.

All leftists are retarded.
>>
today's kids are so soft it really is embarrasing
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.