[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET WORKED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: worked.jpg (190KB, 539x853px) Image search: [Google]
worked.jpg
190KB, 539x853px
You guys still think this is all over, right?

When will you realize Vince loves making you smarks and cringy youtubers piss yourselves? Seth is completely fine, their match at mania is still on.

He's using this time to test out and see what you guys want from Joe when hes done with seth.

I love how genius the WWE is. Truly.
The people who think they have it figured out the most actually have no clue.
>>
Pretty sure he's genuinely injured. If you watch the segment, you can hear Rollins yell "Ow!" when he lands on his knee poorly. If it's a work it's the best work they've done recently
>>
>>2233196
well i gotta say, he is hurt.

but the people acting like its going to ruin his match with HHH are stupid.
the way seth put it in his tweets, and then this picture he rewteeted really tells you that the storyline is still going.
>>
>>2233175
>tfw fan of both rollins and HHH
>tfw looking forward to this match more than pretty much 90% of the others
>tfw worked whether it's a shoot or a work

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2233196

Nah, the best work they've done recently is make everyone believe that Roman is some kind of mispushed face when in reality he's a modern day 'meta tweener' who gets legitmate heat from smarks and love from casual fans and children. Playing chess while we play checkers and all that good shit
>>
>>2233175
Hi Seth! Stay out of WM so AJ can get a better match instead of Shane.
>>
cringe
>>
>>2233175
>YAAAAASSSSS SETH SLAAYYYYYY
>>
>>2233215
Same my man, all this waiting and then as soon as the feud starts this shit happens
>>
>>2233175
I'd happily get worked. It makes it more fun when you don't know what's work and what's not
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.