[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK THIS MATCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 11

File: VLBxc.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
VLBxc.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
WHO THE FUCK BOOKED THIS SHIT?

They built Deanetty up with all the weapons and Legends, making a victory seem realistic. In literally every Raw and SmackDown leading up to the match, Brock buried Dean. Fucking Paulie E said Dean would benefit from the match even if he lost, simply by being in a WrestleMania match with Lesnar.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/02/paul-heyman-on-wrestlemania-32-and-why-dean-ambrose-losing-to-brock-lesnar-would-be-good-for-dean

Except that's not how it fucking words, you bald fuck. Not when it's a 10 minute squash match. This is why we don't have any fucking draws these days, because WWE buries them to build up the UFC faggots like autistic Brock.
>>
>Dean didn't even use the legend weapons
>Dean didn't even get a hope spot
This was when I realized Lesnar was a mistake
>>
>>2232703
>deanetty 1:87 says I just sunk your rating
What did deancuck mean by this?
>>
Too late, Austin already exposed this failure. Based Brock did us a favour.
>>
>>2232713
>This is why we don't have any fucking draws these days, because WWE buries them to build up the UFC faggots like autistic Brock.

This board is shit because niggers like you can't read. The casuals loved Dean until this match made him look like a jobber.
>>
>>2232703
Dean is a liar.

It was probably Brock the one that wanted to spice the match but Dean freaked out.

I mean there is a reason why Jericho took the Thumbstack spot instead of Dean.
>>
>>2232716
Exposed him alright, I had no idea he lived in public housing until Austin's podcast.

Off yourself.
>>
>>2232721
You are genuinely delusional if you think that's true. Bork had a real fight he had to prepare for, I know if I was in his shoes I sure as hell wouldn't want to put myself in danger.
>>
>>2232721
Sure, because he's shied away from that sort of thing before.
>>
>>2232726
I mean in the sense that Brock uses better spots on Dean. Dean was never going to beat Lesnar or look like he would defeat him but he was supposed to sell that he is indestructible.

>>2232727
He became a faggot.
>>
>>2232703
the story is that dean was always supposed to lose but he was going to go down fighting with big weapon spots. lesnar veto'd everything because he didn't want to risk getting injured before his ufc fight.

it's believable to me. after all, dean is the old czw guy, he's comfortable with barbed wire and shit
>>
>>2232721
Or perhaps it's because Jericho wasn't going over in that match?
>>
>>2232718
He got pushed to the moon after this. Beat both Rollins and Reigns clean and the ratings fell like a stone. Face it, casuals can't stand this autist either.
>>
>>2232706
>Dean crawls across the ring and grabs Brock's shorts to pick himself up
That did it for me.

It hurt Dean for me more than Brock though. It bugged me that Roman and Seth could at least get hits in on Brock, but Dean literally could not hurt him at all unless he used a weapon. Even Sheamus backed him into a corner on Raw when he still had the briefcase. Shit, even Harper and Kofi dazed him a little bit with their signatures. But Dean? Nothing. Brock laughed every punch off. That's why Dean was drunk at the HoF that year, and that's why I gave up on Dean before his shitty title reign.
>>
>>2232736
It wasn't believable when Dean got pushed to the moon after this match. When the won the title, no one gave a shit because he was just the jobber from WrestleMania. Perhaps that's why *muh ratings* fell. Whereas if he won, people would have gotten behind him.
>>
>>2232747
>Whereas if he won
WWE was NEVER going to kill Brock mystique on fucking Dean.

Dean only purpose in that match was to sell his durability.
>>
>>2232703
Lesnar had a 2.5 milion dollar fight ahead of him so he just did some suplexes and went on his merry way. at least Deano got a world title out of it.
>>
>>2232703
>Regal didn't give Dean his brass knuckles on the Raw before takeover while calling back to Dean's NXT days
>Sting didn't give Dean his bat at the HoF ceremony

Missed opportunities.
Though considering he would've probably been booked to do absolutely nothing with either weapon, it was probably for the best
>>
>>2232750
>Brock "mystique"

Oh, you mean 15 fucking suplexes in a row?

>Dean only purpose in that match was to sell his durability

And they did such a great job with that
>>
>>2232747
>Whereas if he won, people would have gotten behind him.
Le exploding tv nickelodeon slime man was already a joke.
Oh yeah but losing to literally lesnar is what made him irredeemable. Alright bud.
>>
>>2232759
>Oh, you mean 15 fucking suplexes in a row?
Yes. They werent also going to blow Takers marketability as a WM attraction by having him being unable to defeat Lesnar when a guy that looks as threatening as Santino Marella beat Lesnar.

Thats probably why they chose Goldberg because at least Goldberg looks like someone that can fuck anyone´s shit up.

>And they did such a great job with that.
Yes they did blew it however expecting Dean to actually win was something very naive.

Also Orton lost in a more pathetic way and he still was able to recover from it. Seems like Dean is just stale as a character.
>>
>>2232770
Keep in mind that Orton was already an established and accomplished superstar long before he got squashed by Lesnar.
>>
File: TheAutisticFringe.png (223KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
TheAutisticFringe.png
223KB, 424x318px
>>2232703
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK
>>
>>2232780
Yeah but that doesnt means that guys with such history cant lose momentum and hit a wall.

Dean was already popular and he was in one of the most over stables around so he should had recovered from that.

Being destroyed by lesnar is hardly something people will shame you with.
>>
>>2232747
Woah stop using logic on /asp/

House show numbers before this match prove Dean was a big ass draw anyway
>>
Dean got to be Wwe champ folowing year, he got respect trying to do somethong with roid plebsnar
>>
>>2232703
It's your fault for really thinking deanetty had any chance lol most people knew it was going to be a squash
>>
File: zigglermitb.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
zigglermitb.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Thing is, Dean was hot as fuck when he cashed in, and the feud with Seth and Reigns was really good. Going into the brand split, he was very hot and very popular.

Then he ran into this fag. BRICK WALL.

Then people wanted AJ to hold the belt, so they turrned on him.
>>
>>2232991
Thats what happens when better wrestlers exposes you as a boring and terrible wresler.
>>
>>2232998
Or perhaps you're a faggot for not realizing AJ Styles is better than anyone on WWE's roster.
>>
>>2232991
ziggler is eternally better than dean you faggot
>>
>>2233008
AJ was so unbelievably hot after SummerSlam. I don't think anybody would've been cheered against him.
>>
>>2233009
You're shit at watching wrestling.
>>
>>2233008
I meant Ziggler exposing Dean.

>>2233013
Only fags that dont know shit about wrestling wouldnt think that Ziggler is infinitely better than Dean.
>>
>>2233009
>>2233014
Literally the only guy who wasn't dragged into the shits by Ziggler in the last, like, two years was Miz. Are you saying Rusev got "exposed" too?
>>
>>2233009
Ziggler sucks dick, and you're a smark faggot confirmed.
>>
>>2233016
Dean was already dragging himself down by the time he ended the Shield triple threat match.

Thankfully AJ saved us from that lunatic fuck.

The only thing that was exposed at that Rusev angle was the business.

The LanaxZiggler kiss is one of the YT vids with the biggest views in the WWE channel. Showing Zigs is a bigger draw than dean.

>>2233021
Still sucks less than Dean.
>>
>>2233009
kek in what way?

>le dolph loses
>whines about how he deserves better and "busts his ass"
>fails to impress in promising feud
>repeat
>>
>>2233023
>The LanaxZiggler kiss is one of the YT vids with the biggest views in the WWE channel. Showing Zigs is a bigger draw than dean.

>being THIS delusional
>>
>>2233023
Are you actually suggesting a YouTube video of a kiss indicates whether or not a wrestler is a draw?

Fuck off. You're not even trying.
>>
>>2233026>>2233021>>2233016
>>2233013

If we are talking about pure wrestling, hes a better wrestler than Dean, and if you say otherwise youre a delusional idiot
>>
>>2233030
You dont really think that´s Lana who gets those views do you?

>Reminder that Dean will EVER get the pops that Ziggler got when cashing MitB.

Stay salty.

>>2233032
Its a bigger measure than your le dimes meme.
>>
>>2233034
Even if this were true, it's not just about the wrestling. Why do you think it's called World Wrestling Entertainment?

Dolph's promos are weak. Dean is a storyteller. The Lunatic Cringe puts asses in seats. This is fact. Look at the numbers.
>>
>>2233037
Yeah, how about you try running a company that measures its success on YouTube views instead of drawing attendance.
>>
>>2233040
Record lows?

Dean cant tell an story to save his ass.

And no he doesnt put assets into seats. Literally only John does.

>>2233044
Why do you think WWE wants so hard to increase ratings? ratings is still one of the bigger measures for success and dean is a proven anti-draw.
>>
>>2233049
I'm not quite sure what you mean by "anti-draw" or "can't tell a story to save his ass". Where is your proof?

You don't actually watch him, do you? Because we can't be talking about the same person here.
>>
>>2233049
And Dolph can? The only story Dolph tells in the ring is how to flop like a fish.
>>
>>2232763
Were you watching at the time? Dean had a MOTY candidate with HHH just one network special prior.
>>
>>2233037
Um, yeah, I do. And you're a fucking idiot for thinking Lana isn't the reason behind all those views. Dolph is a faggot, Lana is hot as fuck.
>>
>>2233044
WCPW?
>>
>>2233346
Yeah, and how successful are those faggots?

Can't wait for that invasion angle once CuckCulture buys out WWE.
>>
>>2232718
>the UFC faggots

oh yeah they did the same with shamrock and severn you pinhead
>>
>>2233358
meant for miniscule minded op
>>
>>2233358
Fuck Shamrock and fuck Severn, they didn't do shit in WWE.
>>
>>2232739
Seth got his ass handed to him by Brock, it wasn't even close
>>
>>2233352
I honestly wonder if they're successful or if they're just trust fund babies blowing through their parents' cash. Obviously WhatCulture makes money, but I can't imagine how WCPW does.
>>
That's because deanetty was scared
>>
>>2233385
Seth had his section of the match where he got offense in. They didn't imply he had a chance at winning, but his strikes actually registered with Brock. His suicide dive barrage had the match momentarily in his favor. He fared a lot better in the RR triple threat too.

The point is that Dean NEEDS weapons or Brock won't even flinch. But Kofi and Luke can get a token strike in before their burial.
>>
Dean is not on the level of Brock, so he don't get to call the shots, why would a mega star like Brock let some Indy jobber cut him up? He should be grateful to Brock for giving him time of the day.
>>
>>2233390
At Royal Rumble, Seth was a fucking God. He was totally on par with both Cena and Lesnar. It was awesome. Then after he won the championship, he turned into a total fucking loser. God, seeing him get squashed by Brock pissed me off.
>>
>>2233390
The point is that WWE booking is completely fucking retarded.
>>
>>2232703
Should've been the entire Wyatt family vs Brock.
>>
>>2233395
>wrestled for CZW
>indy jobber

have sex
>>
>>2233572
>Bury 4 wrestlers in the process

Great idea!
>>
>>2233358
>Severn

Literal who?
>>
>>2232703
>>2232781
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKKKKKK

>I BET THAT YOU THOUGHT I WOULD LAY DOWN AND DIE, OH NOOOO

BROOOOOOOOOOOCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>2233388
Of fucking what? Ever heard of Combat Zone Wrestling? Google Jon Moxley, dickhead.
>>
>>2234118
There's no reason why 4 Wyatts shouldn't go over Brock. It doesn't ruin Brock's credibility because it took 4 guys and it makes the Wyatts look like a threat since they "slayed the beast"
>>
>actually marking for deanetty
>>
>>2232703
Lesnar was boring from his Cena win right up until he lost to Goldberg
>>
>>2234991
>No reason why 4 Wyatts shouldn't go over Brock.

WWE always finds a way.
>>
>>2235025

this
>>
>>2235025
Boy I can't wait until he buries Bill then goes on another streak
>>
>>2232703
Dean deserves to be buried, he's skinny as fuck and his punches are weaker than Nikki Bella's. Having him put any sort of offense in would be nothing short of a great insult to The Undertaker.
>>
>>2232991
>>2233009
They're both two of the most uninteresting fucks you'll see on the main roster and the first world title feud on Smackdown being between these two is a blow that they're still having to recover from.
>>
File: _81738062_risitas.jpg (34KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_81738062_risitas.jpg
34KB, 1024x576px
>>2235039

>actually respecting Undercardetty

mfw he's not joking
>>
>>2235033
Fuck you for being a Brock Lesnar fan. You fucking suck and your taste is shit. Cena is better than fucking Lesnar.
>>
>>2235039
Holy shit, you actually like the Undercarder?

get a literal clue
>>
>>2232770
>Comparing Based Deano to WOAT Sanbeano Marella
>>
File: 144659864534.png (271KB, 397x397px) Image search: [Google]
144659864534.png
271KB, 397x397px
>>2235039
>would be nothing short of a great insult to The Undertaker.
>>
>>2235061
>>2235234
>>2235566
wow guys i messed up i meant brock lesnar had a mindbotch
>>
>>2232747
Nah, Dean is just those guy where the journey to get the title is better than actually having the title on him. They work best with an authority figure who can screw them out of the belt every two or three months so it's always an eternal race for the title. Bryan is similar. He was over but its kind of a good thing he got injured because him holding the title actually sucked. Guys like Roman were made to hold titles. Guys like Dean were made to chase them. Sorry, but that's just facts.
>>
>>2236964
>Guys like Roman were made to hold titles.
You mean guys that are natural heels and nobody actually wants to hold the title, so when somebody beats them, it's extremely gratifying?

....Yeah, you're actually totally right.
>>
>>2237011
Imagine if, say, TNA invaded WWE. The champ has to come out and clean house. Can you imagine Cena coming out and throwing a bunch of guys over? Or Roman? Or Brock? Yeah. It's easy because they look like champs. Now imagine Dean coming out to clean house. I don't buy it for a second that he can do so. He looks like a jobber. He has a jobber moveset, and he carries himself like a jobber. He just ain't got it. Not saying he's a bad wrestler, but he's just more suited for an underdog role than an actual champ.
>>
File: Rollins Suplex counter.webm (3MB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
Rollins Suplex counter.webm
3MB, 950x534px
>>2233519
Chickenshit heels man, WWE loves them.

Even KO who was all Prize fighter and bet Cena in his first match turned chickenshit, Seth had a solid af singles run before he won the MITB but he turned chickenshit too. If AJ was on RAW they'd probably have done the same to him

>>2233390
>suicide dive barrage
Honestly don't remember that. I don't remember him getting any offence in in their 1v1 match except maybe a kick or two that Brock was unfazed by.

Royal Rumble match was GOAT though, back when he was genuinely a threat and "architect", if only because he wasn't a complete retard
>>
>>2232739

Austin already exposed this guy. He did it to himself. Brock was far too muscular for anything Dead did to be believable other than a low blow

He is the one who refuses to lift weights and thus looked like a twig. He prefers hiking uo mountains to the gym, thats what you fucking get.
>>
>>2237131
>masturbating to Bork's pathetically roided out bod
>>
>>2237131
>hiking up mountains doesn't get you fit

The fattest post I've ever seen on here, goddamn.
>>
>>2237131
>Confirmed fat fuck who thinks Brock's body is naturally achievable

Topkek, go lift some 5 pound bells porky
>>
File: IbWmJ1p.jpg (64KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
IbWmJ1p.jpg
64KB, 612x574px
>Giving a fuck about match quality when you have their money

Fuck getting hurt. Let's just go home and get paid.
>>
>>2237131
>Dead
Nice one, sausage fingers.
>>
>>2237351
Sable is ugly as fuck anyway. Fuck you Brock.
>>
>>2233345
Lana cant even draw for Rusev.

She didnt get the monster pop that Ziggler had.

>>2233178
Yeah he can, thats why he carried the history part instead of Ambrose.

>>2233061
I already provided proof.

>>2235478
Santino is literally the greatest comedy character of all times. Besides before he was a joke he looked pretty legit, more than Dean ever could.
>>
>>2237485
>I already provided proof.

Except you fucking didn't, mongoloid. If I say John Cena wasn't a draw, does that make it true? No. Give me a fucking link or image that proves your """"theory"""" that Dolph Ziggler is a bigger draw than Dean Ambrose.
>>
File: Sable-50-504x1024.jpg (57KB, 504x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Sable-50-504x1024.jpg
57KB, 504x1024px
>>2237455
You're probably one of those guys always posting about how hot Rusev is.
>>
>>2237531
>fake tits
>plastic face

Lana is queen
>>
>>2237530
Yes i did.

The YT views pin at either Ambrose or Miz drawing power while houseshows numbers dont pin point who is a draw because of how many guys are in there.

Considering Dolph got one of the biggest pops of recent memory besides Bryan ita pretty much fact that Dolph is a bigger draw than him.
>>
>>2237537
psssst

hey buddy
Lana has breast implants
>>
>>2232703
Dean basically said he had a lot of shit planned for the match, but Brock shot it all down. He just wanted to do his typical "suplex match" and call it a day. And that's what happened.
>>
>>2232721
Check some of Dean's indie matches. The guy was a hardcore wrestler. Brock on the other hand is just lazy since he returned. He pretty much phones in every single match.
>>
>>2237548
I know but anyone can change and Dean probably got cozy with the WWE style and became a puss.

It kind of make sense because of the Jericho match and that in MitB he didnt took many spots while guys like Owens and Zayn did.

Even in Dean´s match agaisnt Owens at RR it was Owens the one that took the serious spots.
>>
>>2237553

Dean wasn't supposed to take big spots in the ladder match so he would stay under the radar and appear unlikely to win. Not that I agreed with that approach.
>>
>>2237553
Ambrose is willing and able to take sick bumps. He doesn't book his own matches.

https://youtu.be/y76Y8sS88zY
>>
>>2237537
Lol she isn't even slav you pussy
>>
>>2237541
Just post the numbers senpai

A video of Lana making out with a guy would get YouTube views at any time. Show me mercy numbers, how show attendance, and ratings for Ziggler vs Ambrose and then we will see
>>
>>2237599
>implying I give a shit what nationality she is

She's hot and you're gay
>>
>>2237531
>no ass

Come again?
>>
>>2235033
Please god no
>>
File: cc-3.png (460KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
cc-3.png
460KB, 600x439px
>>2237631
Enjoy the Owl, Tyrone.
>>
File: Tyrone.jpg (26KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrone.jpg
26KB, 259x194px
>>2238174
>>
>>2237060
I mean, I can see him DDTing a bunch of people. Really easily, actually.
>>
>>2237130
>If AJ was on RAW they'd probably have done the same to him
They literally did. He was all about hiding behind the Club, man. Don't forget that it wasn't until after the brand split that AJ really took off.
>>
>>2237553
>>2237562
It was more about him needing to cash in that night. If Ambrose injures himself on a bump, their plans for the end of the show are fucked.
>>
>>2238219
I almost forgot that the only reason AJ beat John Cena clean was because he got drafted to SmackDown
>>
>>2237060
As a matter of fact, I can see that. Dude's a brawler wearing a wifebeater, jeans, and a leather jacket. I can absolutely see him cleaning house. He's got the look.
>>
>>2237543
and plenty of facial plastic surgery
>>
>>2235026
Like that time Phil went over the Shield in a 3-on-1 handicap and created a really really strong meme?
>>
>>2238270
Remind me again why the fuck they book that kind of shit?
>>
>>2238256
I fucking dare you to say that shit about my precious CJ Perry again.
>>
>>2238219
Kek, that's true

I guess on RAW they see chickenshit as the only way to generate heat
>>
>>2238337
And yet KO is the most beloved heel on the roster right now.
>>
>>2232716

>DEAN TELL ME SECRET INFO GODDAMNIT

Stone Cold Steve Autism
>>
>>2238245
>He's got the look.
LOL he doesnt. Literally the reason why Brock didnt let him have any offence, it would hurt his marketability.
>>
>>2238505
Cena "has the look" and didn't get any offense. Your point?
>>
>>2238534
Cena beat him already.

And he had plenty of offence in the following match.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.