[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dave Meltzer on Jinder Mahal's physique and Ryback

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1zr1gl5.jpg (19KB, 489x352px) Image search: [Google]
1zr1gl5.jpg
19KB, 489x352px
>I used to talk to the guys, everyone would be like "what's the deal with Ryback?" And a lot of the guys, they'd be doing stuff and beating tests. And some guys are probably genetically gifted and some aren't. And everyone knew Ryback wasn't clean. Everyone knew, it's like, come on. They're like "everyone here's clean, everyone here's on growth," but Ryback, that's not just "growth." As it turns out, when Ryback got released, he said in fact that he was doing TRT, taking testosterone. So he wasn't clean, they gave him the OK. Maybe Jinder just diets hard and trains hard. I don't know where the gyno came from, if he has that. Let's just say that we know it can happen, Ryback showed us, maybe he's been given freedom to do that...it's a very suspicious transition.

What did Dave mean by this?
>>
>>2229655

Ryback needs to address this on his next podcast so that shits and giggles commence
>>
Based jinder working le meltz into a shoot
>>
File: big dave.jpg (40KB, 373x628px) Image search: [Google]
big dave.jpg
40KB, 373x628px
is meltz natty?
>>
Based meltz supplying Cryin' Ryan with another 2 years worth of moaning
>PEOPLE THINK I'M ROIDING BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ANY REAL MEN
>HAITCH DIDN'T TAKE THE TEST BUT I DID
>>
>>2229655
Who cares.
>>
>>2229655
As a /fit/izen of many years its obvious they let certain guys get away with it. They probably have a secret dont ask dont tell policy. Even HHH said roids get a bad rap. Jinders on roids obv and why is dave meltzer being such a bitch about it its wrestling its what they do. He roided also.
>>
>they let certain guys get away with it.

I dont know shit about this, but I doubt its that so much as they dont care if you do it safely. Like why would they give Jinder of all people a pass if they arent giving everyone a pass
>>
>>2229655
inb4 smarks start shaving their sideburns too
>>
>>2229784
They tried to stop him but you can't hinder the Jinder.
>>
>>2229655
doesn't WWE have doctors on staff? it's sooooo easy for them to give out prescriptions for TRT, especially if the guy has previously done roids and is actually low T now (which is probably most of them)

I'm pretty sure it's an unwritten rule that roiding is fine (to an extent) as long as it's with a doctor's prescription so they have no liability or PR backlash
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with steroids
>>
>>2229864
Benoit ruined it for everybody. And ruined wrestling forever as a result.
>>
i tried to listen to that ryback interview with vince russo and it was dog shit.
>>
>>2229864
>there is literally nothing wrong with steroids
Did i go back in a time machine?
>>
>>2229655
test is prescribed by the doctor just like adderall or whatever the fuck else medicinal weed whatever you want. as long as you have proper paperwork youre fine
>>
>>2229874
This. Fucking manlets always fucking everything up. Him and Eddie killed wrestling.
>>
I still believe roids aren't really forbidden in WWE and the occasional wellness violations are punishments for other shit the wrestlers have pulled off
>>
>>2229874
How,he went insane over taking chair shots 2 the head the autopsy showed his skull literally penetrating into him brain
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.