[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kurt Angle On If WWE Should Keep Pushing Roman Reigns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 13

File: download.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
On the subject of Roman Reigns:

> "Roman Reigns is talented. I don't care what anyone says. You can't deny that the kid knows how to work. I believe what happened to him was that they didn't have him go through the ringer. They didn't have him win the European title, or I should say, the Intercontinental title, U.S. title, King Of The Ring [tournament]. They just threw him up there right away and the fans don't like that. They want you to earn your keep. If any wrestler has ever done that, I don't know of one. It seemed like they were really trying to push Roman faster than he should have been pushed. I think he will earn the respect of fans, but it's going to take a little bit more time."

> Angle continued, "for Vince McMahon, it's not a difficult choice. You keep Roman Reigns in the picture and you just continue to push him. And eventually, someday, it won't be the half and half, 50 and 50 [where] 50 [percent of the crowd] like him and 50 don't. Eventually, it'll go up, 60, 70 percent."

On Current Era:

> "We had a lot more leeway back then. I wish it were the same way today. Today, they gear more towards kids. Back then, we were trying to zone in on the young adults and it worked extremely well." Angle added, "I haven't seen a roster like [the Attitude Era], even though I think the talent today is pretty damn close, so it's just a different time."
>>
On Goldberg/Lesnar being a letdown:

> "It could have been a 12, 15-minute match, but I think that they also have to understand, and I think the fans have to understand this, Goldberg hasn't been around for what, 12, 13, 14 years? They don't know if he's capable of 15 minutes. And not that Goldberg can't. I'm sure he can, but they weren't sure and the biggest bang for their buck is to go with what the old Goldberg used to do. And what did the old Goldberg used to do? Two minutes every match. So I get why they did it, but I think that maybe Brock wasn't the right person, but it was a shocker and that's a good thing. I just don't think anybody could do that to Brock, especially a healthy Brock Lesnar. But I can see both sides. I think it was a big letdown that that match was a minute-and-a-half, but it's Goldberg and that's what he did and that's how he became a big name."
>>
>>2228995
>And eventually, someday, it won't be the half and half, 50 and 50 [where] 50 [percent of the crowd] like him and 50 don't.
Kurt, I got news for you, it's more like 80-20 right now. We're still a long way from 50-50.
>>
>>2229064
House shows, its 80-20 the other way. Casuals love him. In the end it evens out to about 50/50
>>
>>2229085
>The state of this damage control

Oh you never cease to make me laugh
>>
>>2229085
>b-but people cheer him on house shows even though I have no proof of it
>>
>>2229085
>casuals go to house shows

What fresh meme is this?
>>
>>2229095
Explain Roman's 16.5 million facebook followers.
>>
>>2229101
Indians, and some of them could be fake accounts to make it seem like he's more popular

then why isn't he universally cheered on every show if he has so many followers?
>>
>>2229101
India Population: 1.336 B
>>
>>2229085
I been to two house shows in the last 2 years, he was booed out of the building both times. Stop lying.

''Casuals love him'' doesn't show anywhere. WWE hasn't been adding casual fans for 3 years and has been losing fans.
>>
>>2229110
romanetty btfo
>>
>>2229085
Even if that were true, it probably isn't, it's not a "casuals love Roman" thing, it's a "he's not cutting godawful promos and the general atmosphere is more fun and relaxed" thing.
>>
File: AkoJ4gD.jpg (197KB, 949x735px) Image search: [Google]
AkoJ4gD.jpg
197KB, 949x735px
>>2229101
67 rupees make 1 Dollar
>>
>13 posts
>2 IPs
Hello Fstalker
>>
File: trainmathurreuters.jpg (59KB, 624x383px) Image search: [Google]
trainmathurreuters.jpg
59KB, 624x383px
>>2229101
>>
>>2229101
Putting the tired Indian excuse to one side for a second - why don't you just tell me why Facebook followers means more than things like ratings, network subs and audience reactions, all of which are a wet fart right now with Roman as the most pushed guy.

>>2229124
So this guy doesn't know how to read the poster count. That's funny.
>>
>>2228995
Hogan, goldberg, brock kinda. All pushed fast.

Romans too pretty.
>>
>Romark internet defense force has arrived
>>
1 Dollar=67 rupees
>>
>>2229099
Of course they do you idiot. Have you ever been to a house show? It's full of fucking kids.
>>
File: 1485812567272.png (22KB, 470x572px) Image search: [Google]
1485812567272.png
22KB, 470x572px
>>2229105
>>2229110
>>2229117
>>2229125

This whole pajeet population reasoning is flawed and totally an excuse to downplay Roman's stardom.

Two things to consider -

1. India is a poor country. According to stats, only 1/3rd of the population uses internet(of which people who follow WWE would be way less). Hell, only 60% of the country actually has access to electricity it seems.

2. Facebook's own demgraphic data revealed bulk of their users from primarily european, then American and then asian which is where india is included.

3. If Roman isn't a star then how come two of the wrestlemanias he headlined happened to be THE BIGGEST TWO of all time? I mean if people disliked surely it would've affected the mania attendance? How the hell do you explain the fact that it not only did well but set a FREAKING record?
>>
Also, explain how after Roman's first Rumble win the internet was so butthurt that they started a movement of #cancelWWENETWORK which it only failed but made every single one of them eat shit when Vince announced 1 million subs milestone the very next day? How did that happen if Roman is a disliked talent?
>>
>>2229152
>literally taking arguments from NWO WolfcucTV
>the city of FedoRamen

and google shoppinh has a 0.6 correlation to actual sales, meaning slightly more than a coin toss

>he headlined happened to be THE BIGGEST TWO of all time
the post WM ratings were abysimal we went through this a billion times

WWE has roughly 3 million fans in America now, thus it can definitely fill a 100k stadium, because you know, 3 million is 30x 100k.

>2. Facebook's own demgraphic data revealed bulk of their users from primarily european, then American and then asian which is where india is included.
Cuck culture went on to check were the likes from Roman actually come, guess what? It's India.
>>
>>2229152
>>2229159
Why are ratings declining, why are network subs stagnating and why is he booed for two years straight at almost every TV and absolutely at every PPV, including WrestleMania?

Real answer. Come on.
>>
>>2229159
Because it was 2 years ago and he Roman was still a little green.

Plus they absolutely fucked Bryan over and pissed the crowd off right away, then they had BEEG and Kane eliminate a shitload of young guys, by that time no one wanted to see anyone.
>>
>>2229162
>Cuck culture went on to check were the likes from Roman actually come, guess what? It's India.

Proof faggot? Post source.
>>
>>2229166
you can literally go on facebook, his page and check it yourself
>>
>>2229164
Cable tv is in decline. Nobody really want wwe 24/7 either.

Most normies and casuals move on from hobbies. Plus it's all on the net for free. Wrestling fans in general are cheapstakes.
>>
>>2228995

GIMME A FUCKIN' MIC.......

You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at Roman Reigns and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another wrestler, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But Roman's related to the Rock and he's not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beatin him.Then you add Zero Personality to the mix, your chances of drawing dimes drastically go down. See the popularity ratings, you got a 33 1/3 chance of drawing dimes but Romans got a 66 and 2/3 chance of not drawing any dimes because Roman Reigns KNOWS he can't draw dimes and he's not even gonna try!

So Samoa Joe, you take your 33 1/3 chance, PLUS romans 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of becoming the face of the place. But then you take Vince Mcmahons 75% chance of Nepotism, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents of the Rock pulling some strings, then got 141 2/3 chance of Roman being shoved down our throats. See Joe, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you on the main roster.

But I'm gonna break it down for all you ladies. Would you rather be with Roman? Or would you rather be with Joe?

If you said Roman, See, you're one of those girls that like romance. I'm a talk to all my freaks out there. Would you rather come home to Roman, and his genetic Push, to be satisfied every night? Or go home to that fat ass Samoa Joe?
>>
File: roman.jpg (20KB, 553x312px) Image search: [Google]
roman.jpg
20KB, 553x312px
>>2229166
The guy who is over using the Indian meme is none other than a faggot from Pakistan, he posted the exact same shit in /sp/ in a cricket general and had a Paki flag. For those unaware, India and Pakistan are the worst of enemies

Also Pakistan had a campaign to disguise themselves online as White men and talk shit about India

Looking by this statistic, India is overrated
>>
>>2229188
kek. checkd
>>
>>2229196
t. pajeet
>>
>>2229166
I checked the facebook page it's mostly Bangladesh, Pakistan, Middle East, South East Asians United Kingdom and United States. There are Indians, but I think >>2229196 is spot on. I've also noticed the same poster spoke shit about Cambodia, India and Phillipines in another thread and praised Pakistan and Nepal. Makes you think
>>
>>2229203
Portuguese :)
>>
>>2229217
T.Barbosa
>>
>>2229188
kek and chek'd
>>
>>2229223
Portuguese is also India you moron
>>
>>2229230
Didn't say it wasn't idiot
>>
>>2229213
>seething pajeet thinking there's any difference between pajeets and pakis
>>
>>2229152
>According to stats, only 1/3rd of the population uses internet

So that's like what, 300-400 million people? Quite a lot if you ask me.

>Facebook's own demgraphics data revealed

show it then

>If Roman isn't a star then how come two of the wrestlemanias he headlined happened to be THE BIGGEST TWO of all time?

Wrestlemania itself is a draw because of the brand and people expecting big shit to happen there, also because of the whole wrestlemania axxes thing, or the chance to meet legends who are always there.
>>
File: 362.png (678KB, 807x878px) Image search: [Google]
362.png
678KB, 807x878px
>>2229188
>>
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/general-wwe/2113978-roman-reigns-official-youtube-channel.html
>the state of Fedoramen marks
absolutely fucking PATHETIC
>>
>>2229101
> 16 million followers
> can barely get 20% of them to watch the show
>>
>>2229188
GOAT promo honestly.

That's a vintage from the 80s.

>>2229265
350 million is actually more than the entire US, even if 0 months kids used the internet

This doesn't change that 1 Dollar=67 rupees.
>>
>>2229278
>16 million likes of facebook
>still heavily booed on every televised show

How does this work, huh...
>>
>>2229196
This makes the most sense. India is being used as an nothing more than an excuse.
>>
>>2229286
>>2229286
1. People liked him during the shield and forgot to unlike when it became cool to hate him

2. For 200-300$ you can buy likes from Like farms. Can you guess where these are usually located? According to wiki East India, Bangladesh, South America and South East Asia

Like farms are basically Click farms for adding likes to a page
>>
>>2229313
> click farms

another excuse.

Two things -

1. Only ones who have more facebook fans than Roman are Cena(37m) and Rock(56m). Are you suggesting Cena and Rock are buying fans?

2. If WWE were buying for Roman, why wouldn't they do it for anyone else? Why not Owens? Why not Seth? Why not Dean? etc..

Stop with the fucking excuse. Roman is the most popular casual drawing star of this current era.
>>
Half of Roman's merch is on sale at 4$ because he can't sellout any.

>he's a draw I swear
>>
>>2229298
The thing is nobody says this, it's just 1-2 guys who are memeing on /asp/ all day.

John Cena had a 50/50 crowd and was the biggest pull in U.S during his era and questionably today. I hate Roman too, I can't stand him but I've realized hate is what makes me watch this product

There is something called Love to hate. The fact is, people click roman videos to type hate comments or see and like hate comments. They just don't want to admit it and are trying to project it. This is the closest you're going to get to a heel today
>>
>>2229328
Even here in Denmark of all places, people know John Cena even though they don't know anybody else, beside The Rock but that's not related with wrestling
>>
>>2229323
>2. If WWE were buying for Roman, why wouldn't they do it for anyone else? Why not Owens? Why not Seth? Why not Dean? etc..

For the same reason they didn't build around Seth, Dean and Owens 3 Royal Rumbles and 2 Wrestlemania.
The same reason that makes WWE edit boos and cheers for Roman.

The disparity of treatment and the investment in Roman can't be compared to anyone else in the company. And yet he doesn't deliver.
We are coming to the point that the more the push him, the bigger flop he is.
>>
>>2229323
Rock is pretty damn popular because of movies. Cena has been the face of the company who appeared everywhere they told him to for the last decade, of course he'll have a lot of likes.

Because they're constantly trying to make Roman THE FACE OF THE COMPANY, while failing quite a lot too. They're not buying it for other wrestlers to make it seem like they're less popular, worse, anything. Just so Roman can look stronger even with facebook likes.
>>
>>2229323
I'm not coming up with an excuse, you asked how did something that looks like a paradox make sense and Like farms was a reasonable answer. Also are you deanspic? only he is so obsessed with social media numbers
>>
>>2229334
That has more to do with Vince not wanting to prove he is wrong. Vince rather see his company fall into bankruptcy than to give you guys the satisfaction of proving him wrong
>>
>>2229334
>>2229334
>For the same reason they didn't build around Seth, Dean and Owens 3 Royal Rumbles and 2 Wrestlemania.
Because they couldn't sell any merch or draw a single dime? You're comparing kayfabe with real life. Get a grip.

>The same reason that makes WWE edit boos and cheers for Roman
unironically believing this. Raw is live you dolt. Why are smarks so unbelievably delusional?
>>
>>2229340
>t. whatcuckture fan
Roddit would suit you better
>>
>>2229345
Here we go with the buzzwords again, can't you write a post without memeing all the time?

>Because they couldn't sell any merch or draw a single dime?
But Roman can, getting 1m less viewers after his RAW after RR/WM, right?

>unironically believing this.
They mute crowds all the time when they're booing him, they even did so at last Wrestlemania. He got heavy boos and then it suddenly got quiet, you could just hear "normal crowd noise" like nothing ever happened.
>>
>>2229345
>Because they couldn't sell any merch or draw a single dime? You're comparing kayfabe with real life. Get a grip.
They basically sell the same amount without a lick of the push he's got.

If each one got the same push, they'd outsell him, just like Bryan did, proving even further he's a flop.

>unironically believing this. Raw is live you dolt. Why are smarks so unbelievably delusional?
WM 32 was live, they still turned off crowds mics when he entered and won the title.

And promo packages aren't live. They have been caught doing that endlessly.
Last time being people cheering for Jericho winning the US title with booing him.

Again, the bigger the push,, the bigger the flop he becomes.
>>
>>2229352
>But Roman can, getting 1m less viewers after his RAW after RR/WM, right?

Last update says Roman being the face of the company is a -1.5 million viewers.
>>
>>2229367
Even better.

WWE should try making several people faces of the company, not just one OP as fuck guy, especially if he's not believable as being one.
>>
>>2228995
>They want you to earn your keep. If any wrestler has ever done that, I don't know of one

nigga Lesnar had a push faster than reigns
>>
>>2229334
>The disparity of treatment and the investment in Roman can't be compared to anyone else in the company.

> Seth was the face of RAW through much of 2015, he opened, closed, main evented and whatnot all over RAW. It got annoyed to the point even his fans were turning on him. Such was his push.

> Kevin Owens debuted by laying out John Cena and praising his indy shitwork. Then he went on to cleanly defeat Cena twice, a task even Orton hasn't done in his career.

> Finn Balor went over clean on Roman and won the world title WITHIN THREE FREAKING WEAKS of his debut.

So explain genius, how is Roman alone is pushed hard?

You don't think a company that goes to the lengths of shoving seth, having kevin go over Cena clean and handing the title in a platter to the midget balor wouldn't consider buying facebook fans for them? Really? Does your logic even makes sense to you? Retard.

>>2229335
>They're not buying it for other wrestlers to make it seem like they're less popular, worse, anything

Holy shit, there exists an idiot who actually believes this drivel. Ten thousand facepalms aren't enough for this post.

>>2229337
>Like farms was a reasonable answer.
And I pointed out the reasons why it is not. So come up with better excuse faggot.
>>
If I expand the model from ''winner of the PPV main event'' to ''wrestlers in the main event'' and subsequent rating, Roman goes from -0.9 to -1.7

Viewership lost: 2.5 million.

>but muh rupees
>>
>>2229367
Yes, let's just ignore the fact when Roman first won the title, he bumped the viewership by 28%, the biggest increase in over 6 years, the only other person to acheive it is the Rock.

Let's also ignore the fact Roman's popularity on youtube alone is bringing in 28 million in revenue for WWE annually.
>>
>>2229377
>So explain genius, how is Roman alone is pushed hard?
Vince's obsession with getting him over. He took it personal. He even started blaming the writers.

The main reason he can do it is the lack of direct competition and the fact that general declining tv ratings partially hide the fact that WWE viewership is declining.

Still, once we look at the Network and find out that Noelle Foley draws more than Roman, you should raise an eyebrow.

>Does your logic even makes sense to you? Retard.
Stubborness isn't logic. Also unlike that other guy, I don't believe WWE has bought click farms for Roman (they might have, but I don't see evidence of this).
Roman is actually really popular in India, hence the facebook count.
>>
>>2229385

>And when Roman won the Rumble, it went down by 35%, when he won at Mania it was another giga drop.
If we do the cumulative, he still goes negative big time.
If we do the averages, in the last 3 years WWE has lost 2 million regular viewers.

>Let's also ignore the fact Roman's popularity on youtube alone is bringing in 28 million in revenue for WWE annually.

The range is 1-28 million and you choose the very top number, while it could easily be 10, 7 or simply 1.

Liar and dishonest.
>>
>>2229395
Stop samefagging. You're him.

The India excuse has already been disproven.
>>
>>2229413
Take your paranoia elsewhere.
And the lies too.
>>
>>2229101
>getting worked by followers

Literally every celebrity fakes that shit on every social media platform to make it seem they're more relevant than they are. Fucking e-celebs do this, the most bottom of the barrel """"""""""celebrities"""""""""" do this.

You can't be this naive.
>>
>>2229433
>Fakes that shit
You can't fake numbers anymore, unless WWE is now forging ID's to make duplicate accounts
>inb4 that's exactly what they're doing.
>>
>another wrestler obliterates roman
>fedoraman's alarm goes off and he's straight on /asp/ to defend his hero
>>
>>2229345
>Raw is live

How do you think they cut swearing off live shows? There's a delay between what's happening there and the show being live. Remember when Cesaro and Sheamus were on their phones during each others matches and there was like a 30 second delay between what they were showing on facebook and the actual live broadcast? You can't honestly believe "live" means "literally instantaneous". You'd have to be some kind of retard.
>>
>>2229444
You can literally buy followers and likes and literally anything else. It's why when these sites do a purge of inactive accounts, celebs always lose a good portion of followers.
>>
>>2229459
So why is this great farce not published everywhere online to demean social media sites? Published articles that would make millions off something so major.

Did the publishers get paid off like the rest of your conspiracy?
>>
>>2229459
Take it to /cons/ faggot.
>>
>yet another wrestling veteran and legend endorsing the based Big Dog
>>
>>2228995
that is WAY too much spraytan
>>
>>2229097
>>2229099
>>2229095
go to any given house show. Or better yet, go outside at all
>>
>>2229358
>They basically sell the same amount even though Roman Reigns literally sells more than seth, deanetty and oreowens combined
What did anonetty mean by this?
>>
File: 0984309.jpg (59KB, 624x416px) Image search: [Google]
0984309.jpg
59KB, 624x416px
>>2229188
>>
File: MoreLikesThanSteveAustin.png (118KB, 735x686px) Image search: [Google]
MoreLikesThanSteveAustin.png
118KB, 735x686px
>>2229111

>''Casuals love him'' doesn't show anywhere
>>
>>2229085
Went to the Live event in London in Septembervand even with Jeticho implying the people booing were gay he was grtting booed outvthr fucking building, what are you even gaining by lying
>>
>>2230185
Pajeets don't count.

Also it's pretty funny that as soon as someone gets a WWE contract he feels compelled to put over Roman in interviews.
>>
>>2230221
I've been to 5 or 6 house shows and it was always 75-25 cheering the BBD. Must have just been your disgusting country
>>
>>2230223
Also it's pretty funny that people that leave WWE or are with other companies feel compelled to put over Roman in interviews.
>>
>>2230223
>only wwe contracted people
>Bret Hart
>Steve Austin
>Kevin Nash
>literally a hundred others
stay deluded and seething and BBD will keep topping the merch, trending and most followers charts yet again, all while getting heaps of praise from legends
>>
>>2230251
Pretty sure Daniel Bryan once said Ryback is a great wrestler, appealing to authority like this is pretty sad
>>
>>2230259
Bryan and Ryback are friends so he's probably just trying to be nice.
>>
>>2230251
what's a legend contract?
>>
File: 019.jpg (8KB, 200x216px) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
8KB, 200x216px
>>2230223

Bret Hart has a super cushy Legends contract with the WWE and gets new merch of him and his legacy made every year.

Still buries the company and anyone who is shit whenever he feels like it.

Based Bret.
>>
>>2229099
Casuals will buy a ticket as an event or a night out but they wont watch tv every week
>>
>>2230280

This is true.

Bruce Prichard said that during the down time in the WWF of the 90s, the one thing they could count on is house shows where casual fans will still entertain a night out.

Same applies today when the modest seats at WWE house shows are only slightly more expensive then going to see a 3D movie in theaters.
>>
>>2228995
>You can't deny that the kid knows how to work
Why is this something to be impressed by? It's every wrestler on the planet's job to 'know how to work.'
>>
>>2229152
>Big Show above Ziggler
lel
>>
>>2230279
That's called being a bitter disrespectful old man
>>
File: 1484172670500.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484172670500.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>2230305

It's a shame beta guys like you exist.
>>
>>2229466
>>2229620
probably because no one would believe it like you too gullible faggots
I bought all my shit up to 200k followers on insta for my humor acc,took about 2/3 weeks to get them all. Took over 3 months just to get 200 to 300k legit after that
every fuck buys followers and likes and if you're famous or trying to be famous it'd make no sense not to
>>
Holy shit, it's like it's actually stipulated in their contracts that after signing with the WWE you have to defend Reignssidy.

>>2229101
Clickfarms
>>
>>2229128
Fedoramen is embarrassingly inept at mathematics. It's really quite funny.
>>
File: 1485744428507.jpg (12KB, 283x381px) Image search: [Google]
1485744428507.jpg
12KB, 283x381px
>>2229188
>>
>>2229345
Owens has consistently been a better merch seller than Romannetty.
>>
>>2229377
Owens never got a 2nd clean win over Cena.
>>
>>2229385
Rollins had a bigger ratings increase after his 1st title win.

>literally saves the company from Romannetty

Based A+ Player
>>
>>2229085

Brooklyn house show in December based big dog got a huge pop
>>
>>2231050
>Reigns
>huge pop
>Brooklyn NYC

At least TRY being convincing.
>>
>>2228995
why is Angle in blackface?
>>
>>2229395
Not Vince, HHH
>>
>>2228995
>smarks running out of legitimate reasons to boo and hate Roman Reigns
(lol

All they have now is "towing da company line".
>>
>>2231050
proof provided : still 0
>>
File: kurt.jpg (23KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
kurt.jpg
23KB, 600x300px
>>2231092
He's trying to lure in Sharmell
>>
>>2230221
No one's talking about britbongs. Its american viewers that matter.
>>
>>2230305
>stop shilling for the company REEEEEEEE
>stop speaking your mind bitter old man! [autistic screeching]
what did obese smark mean by this?
>>
>>2231130
>implying that "he's just not very talented" will ever stop being a reason
>>
>>2229117
Based Big Dick Manju
>>
>>2228995
>I think he will earn the respect of fans, but it's going to take a little bit more time."
IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS.

Otherwise Kurt is 100% correct.
>>
>>2231278
I always thought he was holding a knife. Closer inspection reveals it's actually a knife-shaped hole.
>>
>>2229117
Manju doesn't want any of that
>>
>>2229085
You are a dumbshit.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.