[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creative News On The Undertaker Vs. Roman Reigns At WrestleMania 33

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: the-undertaker.jpg (3MB, 3000x2700px) Image search: [Google]
the-undertaker.jpg
3MB, 3000x2700px
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

> As noted, Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker is the current plan for one of the WrestleMania 33 main events.

> Despite the fact that Reigns will likely be booed out of the Camping World Stadium, Vince McMahon has reportedly wanted to do this match for some time. WrestleMania 33 may be the last big chance to do the match due to Taker's health.
Reigns eliminated Taker in this year's Royal Rumble match to set up their WrestleMania beef but The Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes that there is the idea of a generational passing of the torch being discussed, which may be hard to pull off with the expected crowd reaction to Reigns. That could indicate an official heel run for Reigns but The Observer notes that WWE's long-term goal is still for Reigns to be the face of the company.

> Regarding Taker's health, we noted before that he was said to be really hurting with hip pain after Sunday's Royal Rumble main event. Taker had hip surgery last fall but still needs a hip replacement surgery, which he's been putting off until his in-ring career is over.
>>
If I am Roman Reigns I don't want to get the torch from a guy who never drew dimes and Lebron James out from the locker room.
>>
>>2228746
Stop fucking memeing. LeBron is a cunt anyway
>>
>>2228751
>LeBron is a cunt anyway
t. Chuck
>>
Can't wait until big dog retires this hack
>>
>>2228760
He rejected my boy Jose Altuve
>>
>>2228763
>retires this hack
That hack claimed he'll be present for Wrestlemania: Louisiana 2.0

That's why they are doing Roman this year because next year is going to be Cena bruh
>>
>>2228771
'Carder will be done this year whether he likes it or not. His fragile anti-draw bones are crumbling
>>
File: 960 (1).jpg (66KB, 960x620px) Image search: [Google]
960 (1).jpg
66KB, 960x620px
>>2228771
>Undercarder doing two (2) more matches in his condition

Yeah, no. Reigns will fucking squash Carder at Mania and that will be it.
>>
>>2228783
>wears blue
>Raw superstar

RAW BTFO

BIG DOG CONFIRMED MOVING TO SMACKDOWN
>>
File: rr2.jpg (154KB, 1591x945px) Image search: [Google]
rr2.jpg
154KB, 1591x945px
>>2228783
Im the guy holding the white phone next to romans head in this pic.

Forgive the quality. Good phone died and was on crappy backup. This is a screen shot since i was taking all video.
>>
>>2228808
>that disgusting roid gut

Roman better chug all the Adderall he needs
>>
File: egg.jpg (121KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
egg.jpg
121KB, 1280x1600px
>>2228783
Carder starting to look like Eggman.

He's been finished for years but kept returning.
>>
>>2228808
cool
>>
Roman heel turn is long needed and might actually work if he stays heel for 1-2 years at least.

Him getting the 56980923 push is dumb but at least it's a heel one.
>>
>>2228727
>WWE's long-term goal is still for Reigns to be the face of the company.
I really dunno what they expect to be different, fans will just turn on him again after he goes back babyface.
>>
>>2228727
>WWE's long-term goal is still for Reigns to be the face of the company.
Cena, Rock, Austin, all faces of the company at one point or another. All had heel/face turns to become the guy.

However Reigns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wnp4OeVSgkE

Lets just wait until Vince gets his Roman/Taker match and gets it out of his system
>>
>>2229150
>not knowing what a push is
Top guys are in big feuds. That's how wrestling works.
>>
>>2229161
who knows.. he might learn to cut promos as a heel

being a heel also makes you get away with a number of things, like promo mistakes, saying dumb stuff
>>
>>2228783
>dat old man beer belly

Keep this up and you will be the dead man
>>
>>2229175
Roman was heel at the beginning too. Same as Cena. Your argument falls apart there.
>>
It's going to be an awful match no matter what. Taker got hurt after 8 minutes in the Rumble where he did nothing high risk, and took no bumps. So imagine a 30 minute Mania match where he'd have to bump. Holy shit would that's gonna be painful to watch.
>>
>>2229185
In developmental. Collectively the shield were heel, as a singles guy he was not.

Im not arguing, im stating fact
>>
>>2229185
The Shield were heel, and when he was in the shield he didn't even talk.

The only problem with Roman in my mind is they pushed him way too fast for the audience to accept it. It was like flicking a switch. BAM, he's now the guy.

Where as someone like Austin or even the Rock had a period of adjustment. If you chart Austin's rise starting from his KOTR Jake Roberts promo to him actually winning his first championship, that was a like a year and a half or longer. It's an even longer time if you count his time as The Ringmaster.

And when the Rock came in, he was toiling in the midcard for about the same amount of time.

Roman though always looked strong, and was always presented as a threat to the top tier from the moment he split from the shield. He was given no time to tweak his character, no time to naturally get over, he was shoved down people's throat far too quick.
>>
>>2228727
It's clear Taker can't go right now. He couldn't handle 3 minutes of work at the Rumble. So how the fuck is he suppose to work a 20 minute match with Roman? Just give Taker this Mania off and do him verse heel Roman next year.
>>
>>2228727
>Reigns retires taker

What could possibly go wrong
>>
>>2229179
He needs hip replacement surgery. I seriously doubt he can do much running/jogging to slim down. All he can do is basically lifting. Which hardly helps cardio.
>>
why does the Undertaker get so many hate from this board?

he's my favorite character of all time
>>
>>2229357
contrarians
>>
>>2228811
you don't know how steroids work, do you?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.