[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Le Meltz reveals current WM plans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

>Goldberg vs Lesnar will be for the universal championship. Goldberg's contract with WWE ends after WM, so one would expect Lesnar to win it. The question becomes who he drops it to, and the early word is Roman Reigns or maybe Braun Stroman

>Undertaker vs Reigns: Vince has been planning this match for years now. It will be a 'passing of the torch' type of deal. Reigns might win and turn heel. But he'd still be the face of the company in the long run. Or Undertaker could win and then endorse Reigns.

>HHH vs. Seth Rollins. Obviously this is in jeopardy right now.

"Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton for the WWE title. The first part of the planned set up came through with Orton winning. Wyatt is scheduled to win the Elimination Chamber match and win the title at this stage I can’t see that changing. Orton is to be the babyface in this program.

>Jericho vs Owens. Might be for the US title.

>CENA AND NIKKI VS MIZ AND MARYSE

"This is notable in a lot of ways. When this match came out, a ton of people internally were rolling their eyes about it. On one hand, it does feel like a waste for Cena, who was originally to face Undertaker, and there was also talk of Samoa Joe and others. But there is also a lot of talk that it would be Nikki Bella’s last match (there are reports of that but nobody we’ve asked about it internally either had any knowledge or confirmed it). If so, you can see her wanting to go out with her boyfriend at WrestleMania and see him maybe wanting that as well. Miz has done a great job of late and the Miz & Maryse couple are a near main event level act. With the storyline where Natalya pushed that “John will never marry you,” I keep thinking this could lead to a proposal, and if that’s the case, in the big picture, this match makes sense. I don’t know that’s the case. That would be a far bigger thing as far as something memorable than anything, even a great match with A.J. Styles, that Cena could be to the majority of fans."
>>
>>2227383
Got a link?
>>
File: 1485918484978.jpg (104KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1485918484978.jpg
104KB, 520x520px
>>2227383
>>CENA AND NIKKI VS MIZ AND MARYSE

I didn't know I wanted this but here I am
>>
Vince changed undertaker vs cena because it wouldn't do anything for the future, so let's have Goldberg and lesnar fight in the main event for the title
>>
>>2227421
But then Reigns can pin Lesnar/Goldberg and look super strong
>>
File: one day.png (40KB, 654x133px) Image search: [Google]
one day.png
40KB, 654x133px
>>2227383
>>Goldberg vs Lesnar will be for the universal championship. Goldberg's contract with WWE ends after WM, so one would expect Lesnar to win it. The question becomes who he drops it to, and the early word is Roman Reigns or maybe Braun Stroman
Shitty of RAM.
>>Undertaker vs Reigns: Vince has been planning this match for years now. It will be a 'passing of the torch' type of deal. Reigns might win and turn heel. But he'd still be the face of the company in the long run. Or Undertaker could win and then endorse Reigns.
Pic related.
>>HHH vs. Seth Rollins. Obviously this is in jeopardy right now.
Stopped caring.
>>Jericho vs Owens. Might be for the US title.
Might not be bad.
>>CENA AND NIKKI VS MIZ AND MARYSE
And it's finally come full circle in a number of ways. Might be fun.
>>
>>2227383
>Goldberg vs Lesnar, dropping the tittle to Braun
Based
>Undertaker vs Reigns
and turning Reigns heat? based, this will be the stellar push the Big Dog badly needs
>CENA AND NIKKI VS MIZ AND MARYSE
Classic wm moment in the making
>>
>>2227383
So what will be Cena's retirement match? Cena vs Orton?
>>
btw, he also mentioned early indication is Seth may be out for 8 weeks.

Which makes Mania technically possible, but....tough.
>>
File: macho_elizabeth_crying[1].png (168KB, 473x330px) Image search: [Google]
macho_elizabeth_crying[1].png
168KB, 473x330px
>yfw John proposes
>>
File: 1483498941272.jpg (126KB, 502x389px) Image search: [Google]
1483498941272.jpg
126KB, 502x389px
>>2227444
>>
File: 1425429276663.gif (674KB, 414x317px) Image search: [Google]
1425429276663.gif
674KB, 414x317px
>>2227444
>yfw Jhon okays the match, Nikki proposes and he rejects
>>
>>2227444
>yfw Roman interrupts the proposal to reveal that he drugged Nikki and married her at a drive-thru chapel the day before Wrestlemania
>>
>>2227383
With mickie james in miz and maryse's corner and dolph in the other
>>
>The state of John Cena's legacy, being in a fucking mixed tag team match on the biggest show of all time
>>
>>2227486
Eh, he got his 16th at the Rumble and after Mania he gets to fuck off to do whatever he wants again 'til Summerslam. It's pretty good to be John right now.
>>
>Jhon, will you marry me?
>YOUR TIME IS UP
>THE TIME IS NOT NOW
>YOU CAN'T SEE ME
>THE TIME IS NOT NOW
>>
>>2227503
Fucking this. I love Cena for that. Gets married, has an excuse to be gone (honeymoon), comes back, breaks Flairs record, defends it against Taker at Mania 34, retires a 17 time world champ and cements himself as GOAT, inducted in the The hall of Fame before Mania 35
>>
File: IMG_3184.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3184.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>2227477
>
>>
>>2227568
Naaah, I think he'll come back and do SummerSlam and Rumble-through-Mania programs for a good few years.
>>
>this could lead to a proposal, and if that’s the case, in the big picture, this match makes sense

Fucking Based Meltz ruining Cena's surprise wedding proposal.

Topkek
>>
File: 1484118705330.jpg (84KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1484118705330.jpg
84KB, 500x667px
>>2227444
>Cena/Nikki win the match
>John begins to propose
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHU5D2O31vs hits
>"Sorry John I love you like a brother but......"
>"I am currently fathering TWO children
>Nikki reveals she banged Daniel a few months ago and has is pregnant
>Cena breaks down AAs Nikki and turns heel
>yfw
>>
>>2227434
>Vince has been planning this match for years now. It will be a 'passing of the torch' type of deal.
Vince no
>>
Cena/Nikki would actually be a really cool Savage/Liz-esque moment.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.