[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BREAKING NEWS - VINCE RUSSO ASKS WHY ORTON WON THE RUMBLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Vince-Russo-Recent.jpg (141KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Vince-Russo-Recent.jpg
141KB, 640x360px
>BREAKING NEWS - VINCE RUSSO ASKS WHY ORTON WON THE RUMBLE

>On Orton winning: “My question is, why was Randy Orton the choice? They had it set up where Roman Reigns was going to win, and Vince was going to continue to shove Reigns down our throats. They did the spot where nobody really cares because we have already done Orton and Cena, so I have to look at, why Randy Orton?

Thoughts? Do you think Russo is our guy after these comments?
>>
>>2227355
What point is he trying to make?
>>
>>2227355
Why is this breaking news?
>>
>You know Orton and Cena will have a great match. They always have great matches, but like I said, we’ve been there and done that. Also, is there a possibility of Orton losing that spot before we get to Wrestlemania? Yes, there is that possibility, but obviously WWE had reasons for Orton winning the match. Do I agree with them? No. Would I have had Strowman go over? Yes, do I care about Orton won? No, is Orton winning going to change my life? Absolutely not.”
>>
Vince Russo is the greatest con man in wrestling history.

The real wrestling red pill is all of the attitude era sucked with the exception of the absolute STACKED World Title picture they had which featured two mega stars in Austin and Rock.
>>
>>2227355
Breaking News: Vince Russo asks why he wasn't invited to be the #30 entrant on the Royal Rumble, then proceed to win it and cut a shoot promo on how this was booked
>>
>>2227366
Hi person who didn't watch the attitude era but watched top 10 worst attitude era moments videos on YouTube
>>
>>2227377
topkek absolutely BTFO
>>
who the fuck cares what Vince Russo thinks 15+ years after he did anything noteworthy?
>>
File: 022.png (357KB, 931x542px) Image search: [Google]
022.png
357KB, 931x542px
>>2227355
BREAKING NEWS! Vince Russo screws over yet another business partner.

Despite the fact that he only pays $20/week for 35 hours of work a week from sad loser Bubba Ray Dudley impersonator Jeff Lane he's driving him out of his business. Yet another person screwed over by Big Dick Vic.
>>
They gave Orton the win to basically make nice after Brock concussed him over the Summer.

It's going to be Orton and Bray, not Orton and Cena.
>>
File: yeswalt.gif (784KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
yeswalt.gif
784KB, 320x200px
>>2227847
>>
>>2227377

B L O W U P

L

O

W

U

P
>>
>>2227847
I have a theory Orton already had 1 foot out the door in WWE and they had to give him something big to convince him to stay.
>>
File: steinermath.jpg (20KB, 490x356px) Image search: [Google]
steinermath.jpg
20KB, 490x356px
>>2227377
>Mfw the numbers dont lie
>>
The weird thing is Roman at #30 feels like a mislead by Vince to get the crowd hot at Roman so Orton's win would be over but that makes no sense because the rumor now is that Vince is going to CONTINUE to push Roman to the moon.
>>
Russo should have his opinion license revoked
>>
>>2228493
nah a second-gen carney is always a lifer
>>
Why does Russo assume that Cena will have the belt at maina?
>>
based russo throwing truth bombs like usual

guy is a living legend, business lost a genius when he left
>>
>>2227377
rekt
>>
>>2227355
This isn't a real transcript, not enough "bro"s in there.
>>
>>2228938
Randall is third gen.
>>
>>2229047
bro, like orton bro, you know what i mean bro, new york new york royal rumble bro, you know bro
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.