[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I’d like to think that maybe this company will better after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: 8960.gif (984KB, 330x251px) Image search: [Google]
8960.gif
984KB, 330x251px
>I’d like to think that maybe this company will better after Vince McMahon is dead. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by his idiotic daughter and his doofus son-in-law and the rest of his stupid family.

Is /asp/ over its edgy anti-Punk phase yet?
>>
>>2227262
Phil I can't believe you still show your face around here
>>
>>2227262
But Punk himself is edgy af
>straight edge atheist sweetheart
kek
>>
>>2227262
I unironically miss him bros. He'd probably be murdering all the charismaless Vince guys on the mic weekly.
>>
>>2227262
>Wishing death on another human being for the sake of a kids' show
You desperately need to have sex.
>>
It will never happen but hypothetically how would you book a Phil return?
>>
>>2227287
>CM Phil joins the Mr McMahon's Kiss My Ass Club at Mania
>>
File: 1482419826187.png (128KB, 250x294px) Image search: [Google]
1482419826187.png
128KB, 250x294px
>>2227262
>edgy anti-Punk

But Punk was supposed to be edgy. This is just being normal.
>>
>>2227262
you haVE A VAGHINA ANAAAAAAAAA
>>
He says if he ever wrestlers again it won't be in WWE which means he will whine his way to the top and ruin any other promotion he joins
>>
>>2227370
NICE FAUX HAWK YOU HOMO
>>
>>2227262
WWE marks will be eternally buttblasted that he walked out on their beloved company
>>
Is it so bad that I just want him to come back so he can bury the entire roster?

There's so much ammo: Indie shit like Finn and Owens never would have happened if it wasn't for him and he kayfabe created the Shield.
>>
File: lethal.png (824KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
lethal.png
824KB, 700x700px
>>2227535
>Punk vs. Joe III
>mfw
>>
>>2227535
>>2227537

Has Punk ever wrestled AJ?
>>
>>2227551
Apparently, over 10 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vheK4XqI7GQ
>>
>>2227274
>bros
>>
>>2227341
*in the main event of mania
>>
>>2227287
Punk always said his last match should be against Joe, Trips says people are scared of Joe as he destroys people. "There is no one in WWE man enough to face this monster" Punk's music hits. The story writes itself. At WM Punk hits a GTS on Trips and Joe put the clutch on Punk.

Punk gets revenge, builds up Joe and then they can go their seperate ways with the fans happy they saw Punk one last time.
>>
>>2228428
>At WM Punk hits a GTS on Trips and Joe put the clutch on Punk.

Followed by John Laurinaitis vs. John Cena II of course
>>
>>2228650
It could be the only way to get Punk back kek
>>
File: C2HFo6xW8AAOyEK.jpg (62KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
C2HFo6xW8AAOyEK.jpg
62KB, 960x720px
>>2227262

CM Cuck dated some hot female wrestlers then marries a bipolar stubby-legged idiot from Jersey, his decisions leave a lot to question about his judgment capacity

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0202/622858/aj-lee-says-she-was-diagnosed-with-bipolar-disorder-when-she-was/
>>
>>2230033
>dated some hot female wrestlers
dated some ring rats
>>
I've never been pro-Punk and never will be.

That promo was just copypaste'd from Joey Styles' and Heyman's shoots on Vince/WWE.
>>
>>
>>2227569
>He used all his rope breaks
Interesting
>>
>>2228428
>bury the entire roster to put a part timer over at wrestlemania

but it's ok because he's a smark darling!
>>
>>2230192
And even then Joey Styles told it at the same level or actually better than Punk

On the other hand, Punk was a wrestler and could actually do something about it unlike Styles who just quitted and Heyman which was just there, so it would be idiotic not to follow it with all the matches and promos that came with the angle
>>
>>2230329

He's younger than AJ, there's no reason he has to be a part-timer
>>
http://www.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/wrestler-cm-punk-says-wwe-fired-him-on-his-wedding-day-112714

official podcast says he got fired from wwe not quit

>Trained for 2 years,tapped out in 2 mins

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>His fans get BTFO by Stephanie mcmahon and haven't chanted his name SINCE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Goes Off script on Nash,gets BTFO when he goes off script back and calls him a "Short Order Cook from Waffle house"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>SHORT ORDER COOK FROM WAFFLE HOUSE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
tell,me of all the celebrities in the world,why do you go behind cm cuck...and how does it feel to be a fan of a cuck
>>
>>2230329
Everybody in the WWE should be a part-timer, then people might actually give a shit.
>>
>>2231088
I liked how CM Cuck was standing 50 yards away from Nash when he said that. He knew he was gonna get his skinnyfat ass beat if he said it face to face.
>>
>>2231120
HAhahah yes ....nash looks cary when he's pissed off
>>
>>2231120
Punk walked to the ring seconds after saying it.
>>
>>2230329
>getting bootyblasted over a hypothetical

Punk got you good huh?

>>2231120
Nash couldn't win a shootfight if he was holding a literal gun.
>>
>>2231120

Anon, I could take Nash in a shoot fight. YOU could take Nash in a shoot fight. He literally became a pro wrestler because a knee injury prevented him from becoming a real athlete. He's a 57 year old 6'9" man with DECADES of pro wrestling injuries, imagine how that knee feels now.

Yes Phil got BTFO in his first real fight but an in shape guy in his 30's with literally any martial arts training could take a guy who I'm guessing has a hard time walking to the bathroom every morning without a handful of Vicodin. Especially when that guy is a purely size fighter who has had no technique training in his life.
>>
>>2231607
Don't bring logic in to this, muh Nash is goat REEE
>>
>>2227287
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsILsIdYqjE

Haitch has no problem with him coming back. It's just Punk being edgy. Jesus, from what Trips is saying, Punk seems like that one guy that never grew out of his edgy teenager phase.
>>
>tfw you will never see CM Punk on Talkin Smack
>>
File: 1461041740775.gif (997KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1461041740775.gif
997KB, 500x373px
I have this high hope that when Vince dies, his WILL will give us one last final swerve and get rid of both Stephanie and HHH and give it all the Shane.

Shane will then sell it to Disney and wrestling will finally be gone forever.
>>
>>2232481
Are you retarded or just the most naive person in the world?
>>
>>2232481
not to sound like I'm worked in shoot or anything but HHH is unironically a sociopath

his whole career, all his success, all rests on him networking his way through the top

starting by somehow befriending HBK, Nash, Hall etc. when he was a nobody, getting close to Vince by "taking interest in the backstage stuff", then marrying Steph and living out his fantasy of being a 50 time world champ and beating everyone

nothing he says is sincere, and that goes both ways, I honestly don't think he cares about Punk one way or another and would have him back tomorrow no problems, because in the end he's the boss anyway
>>
>>2232761
>In "Ring Of Hell", the book focused on the Benoit tragedy and the fall of wrestling, they discuss Triple H. An unnamed source said on his FIRST DAY in WWF, he stated he would one day "run this company, no matter what it takes."
>>
>>2232664
>>2232761
>nothing he says is sincere, and that goes both ways, I honestly don't think he cares about Punk one way or another and would have him back tomorrow no problems, because in the end he's the boss anyway

That's what I'm saying though. HHH doesn't give a fuck if Punk wants to come back, the problem is Punk's too edgy to go back in. I'm not saying Haitch isn't a dick, just that Punk seems like he's an edgy teenager. Even from Punk's own interview it comes off that way.
>>
>>2232761
wasn't he only in the kliq because he was their designated driver/fall guy?
>>
>>2232584
kek would be absolutely based, i bet gaytch would kill himself
>>
>>2232584
Nothing stopping based Haitch from setting up a new company with all the old WWE talent.
>>
File: 406zvFR.jpg (59KB, 644x593px) Image search: [Google]
406zvFR.jpg
59KB, 644x593px
>>2233768
>based Haitch
>>
>>2232761
Punk is an even worse sociopath, completely unable to maintain long term relationships.

Stopped talking to Hornswaggle (they were best buddies on the road in WWE) because he dared to ask him a phone number that could help him in his career.

Stopped talking to Colt Cabana because he dared to be backstage in a Raw episode.

Haitch is one hell of a nasty schemer, but he can be worked with. Punk? Nah. He'll flip at you for no reason. He'll divorce from AJ Lee as well. You'll see.
>>
>>2233770
Kind of douche-y.
>>
>>2233817
>they were best buddies on the road in WWE
No. You're adding that to make the story better. Punk was travel buddies with Kofi.
>>2233817
>Stopped talking to Colt Cabana because he dared to be backstage in a Raw episode.
Colt denied this on AoW, said that he hadn't seen him much in run up to fight
>>
>>2227262
That promo was literally written by Vince McMahon himself. You know that, right?
>>
File: wtfpunk.gif (1MB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
wtfpunk.gif
1MB, 300x250px
>>2234867
What do you gain by lying in this shit hole?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.