[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its a work, you nirgins. Look at the way its being told on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-02-01-14-28-34.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-01-14-28-34.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Its a work, you nirgins.

Look at the way its being told on wwe.com .
When seth ACTUALLY was injured, they didnt say "KANE INJURES SETH ROLLINS IN BRUTAL ATTACK", and kane didnt tweet out shit talking afterwards.

...because it wasn't part of a storyline. This is. Thats why the headline specifically says "at the hands of Somoan Joe".
And if thats not proof enough, there's a 2 minute long video of seth hobbling to his taxi after Raw.

If he was severely injured he would surely be going to a hospital or be under care of WWE medical staff, not seen filming a fucking promo shot minutes after raw ended.

God i hate you guys sometimes, youre all so retarded. This is why i shitpost in all the gamethreads...you deserve to feel bad.
>>
>>2226475
Nah, meltzer confirmed it was legit.

Sorry Sefffag
>>
>>2226477
>le meltz
>>
>>2226475
You're probably right, I hope you aren't though
>>
>>2226475
Its legit, they just got smarter and learn how to add to their story.
>>
>breaks Cena's nose
>kills Sting
>injures himself and fucks up his Mania angle
>kills Balor
>injured himself and fucks up his Mania angle AGAIN

Fucking hell, will someone at WWE take the hint? Jasethy is a liability. Fire his ass.
>>
>>2226485
This. Tyler "Baby Dick" Black is just unsafe. He's a danger to everyone including himself. He should be released and banned from the industry before he kills himself or someone else
>>
>>2226475
>Seth gets injured during a segment where he gets beat down
>write it into the storyline to explain away why he wont be on TV

Seems like the logical way to do things. Only reason they didn't do it last time was because he got injured at a house show.
>>
>Kane tweeting
>>
That was because Kane was off TV at the time and they didn't want the TV audience to know he was working house shows.

This happened live on Raw, they can't get away from acknowledging it, might as well use it to make Joe look strong
>>
>>2226493
>tfw no internet in hell
>>
>>2226475
Agreed, if his knee was that bad he'd have strapping on it, be in a wheelchair or be rushed to a hospital. That video and a shitty picture is all that has been shown, it's a work.
>>
Everyone with a brain knows it's a work. They're protecting Seth with this huge kayfabe injury angle so when HHH goes over at Mania it won't bury his character
>>
It's legit but they took yesterday to write ideas on how to work it into the story
>>
>>2226500
Exactly
>>
>>2226475
>OP getting worked into a shoot by a work

not even memeing here
>>
>>2226499
Sounds like Heaven.
>>
> not knowing how to turn a shoot into a work

That's why you'll all always be fucking marks jack
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485988845908.jpg (39KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485988845908.jpg
39KB, 540x960px
Its a work
>>
>>2226479
meltzer is the most accurate wrestling insider. he got orton winning the rumble right last week
>>
>>2226712
What if Vince personally went to his house to pay him to feed false info?
>>
>>2226716
why would vince do that
>>
>>2226694
What is it with spics and that image of Calvin urinating?
>>
>>2226719
If the Rumble was an indicator, he would do absolutely anything to work the smarks.
>>
>>2226712
For every one time meltzer is right there are 10 times hes wrong.

Still waiting on cm punks return, Ronda rousey coming over from ufc, shelton benjamin returning, emmalina debuting.... (^:
>>
>>2226730
when did he ever say punk was coming back? and shelton is injured
>>
Hey. Remember that time where Triple H broke Roman's nose?
Totally legit bros!
>>
>>2226735
Meltzer made numerous predictions about punks return all throughout 2014.

http://www.kayfabenews.com/dave-meltzer-confirms-cm-punk-either-will-will-return-tonight/
>>
>>2226475
>youre all so retarded
>youre
Jasethyfags burying themselves.
>>
>>2226694
See:
>>2226491
>>
>>2226748
>kayfabenews
>>
>>2226748
>kayfabenews

WORKED
>>
>>2226475

Nope it's real lol
>>
File: facepalmrapist.gif (272KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
facepalmrapist.gif
272KB, 400x271px
>>2226781
>>2226863
State of the cunts on here
>>
>>2226748

Oh yeah I remember this. He literally said he got a source that said he'd be back for RAW Chicago, his music hit but then Paul Heyman came out lol.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.