[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does he dress like a nu-male metal loving pussy now? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

Why does he dress like a nu-male metal loving pussy now? What happened to the fedora and hawaiian shirts?
>>
>>2225015
Shawn Micheals and Baron Corbin look metal, this guy looks like Indie Rock
>>
>>2225015
He dresses like he's selling Meth in Jefferson County,MO.
>>
is it true he's IRS's son?
>>
I prefer the old look too, but you need to change. Look how long it took Dolph to stop bleaching his hair.

>>2225062
Yes. He used to chants like "IRS is your dad" too. Bo Dallas is his brother and they have a sister who may also wrestle. Blackjack Mulligan is also their maternal grandfather.
>>
>>2225068

is she sister abigail?
>>
>>2225072
Only if she's a reincarnation/spirit possession victim, because Sister Abigail was old as fuck when she took Bray in and dead by the time he showed up on the WWE.
>>
>>2225075
when did she die?
>>
>>2225075
It's not unlikely. Bray is canon a spirit that possessed Husky Harris.
>>
>>2225096
Never said. Bray only says he was there when she took her final breath.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwEsCOYCkL8
Good times when everyone leaned over every word Bray said looking for it's meaning, then his character got lost in the shuffle with nothing to do, and he went on autopilot.
>>
He looks like a fag
>>
>>2225060
that attire is literally crust punk/doom metal incarnate how the fuck do you get indie rock from that?
>>
>>2225061
Too fat. Teeth are too nice. Doesn't have that weird, "yo, I hate niggers, dawg" racist, but somehow black talking hillbilly way about him. This answer is completely wrong. You obviously live nowhere near Jeffco, anon.
>>
Those dreadlocks look like shit
>>
File: bray2.png (105KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bray2.png
105KB, 320x240px
Man, whatever happened this guy;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD3-dWA-JG4
>>
>>2225797
>Eli Cottonwood
Bullet: Dodged.
>>
>>2225797
Bray really dropped some weight
>>
>>2225785
They always do on whitebois
>>
>>2225818
They always do*
>>
>>2225015
He is Battlefield Earth now
>>
File: IMG_6280.jpg (57KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6280.jpg
57KB, 800x800px
>>2225840
He was eating worlds before you could even SPELL YOUR NAME!
>>
>>2225015
>not liking crust
>>
>>2225780
You're right anon, jeffco is more Dean Ambrose territory.
>>
>>2225797
Way more Waylon Mercy back then. Even though I prefer that look, he's come more into his own now.
>>
>>2225015
>nu-male
He doesn't wear glasses, anon.
>>
File: Decemberists.jpg (169KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Decemberists.jpg
169KB, 1024x768px
>>2225060
>Indie Rock
>>
>>2225075
Is Bray the only guy in the WWE with a canon expansive backstory? It reminds me of Kane and Undertaker's whole ordeal with the funeral house and all.
>>
>>2226199
Zayn and Owens' relationship should count. El Generico even has a canonical death.
>>
>>2226199
Sort of, but it helps that it's also all so shrouded. Who is/was Bray before he possessed Husky Harris? When and how did he meet Luke and Erik? Where did Braun come from? What are the actual extents of his powers? Are the other Wyatts also possessing other bodies, like is Luke Harper just using the vessel of Brodie Lee? What exactly does becoming a member of the family do to you?
>>
>>2226207
>Death
He retired to take care of the orphans in Mexico, you monster.
>>
>>2225451
The beard
>>
>>2225068
>IRS is your dad
I never watch NXT but I am willing to put a $1000 bet that this is fullsail we're talking about
>>
>>2228439
Bray's debut on Raw
>>
File: goat.jpg (43KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
43KB, 450x337px
>>2228436
you can tell im triggered bc im responding to you again after more than a day
>>
>>2225797
>prefers the duck dynasty look to the pseudo crust look

someone post the steiner white trash gif
>>
>>2225015
unless you're a little girl at a brony convention dudes in fedoras & hawaiian shirts aren't scary
>>
>>2228489
Not to mention antiquated. Modern backwood white trash psychopaths make drunk video logs on youtube
>>
>>2226230
Epic
>>
He wasn't meant to be scary in a classic sort of way. He was literally ripping off Waylon Mercy and was supposed to be a charismatic but unsettling and dangerous man. Watch those old FCW promos then watch an old Waylon Mercy vingette.

I thought the Wyatt we had for a long time was the perfect blend of spooky swamp man and Mac Cady. I don't like his current look so much and he needs to deliver a nice sermon it's been too long.
>>
>>2228460
>>2228454
>metalhead has beard and dreads
>indie guy has cuck cut and beard
hmmm which one does he look more like i wonder
>>
>>2228568
Well non of those guys have dreads
>>
>>2228582
shit you got me there
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.