[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Ruthless Aggression era was better than the Attitude era

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: neckbeard-fedora.png (377KB, 594x422px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-fedora.png
377KB, 594x422px
>The Ruthless Aggression era was better than the Attitude era
>>
have sex
>>
Never understood why some people say this. They just talk about how good SmackDown was and ignore that RAW was the Triple H and WCW reject show for two years
>>
File: le tippy.png (174KB, 267x260px) Image search: [Google]
le tippy.png
174KB, 267x260px
>>2224894
I think it was more balanced and had less over the top dumb shit than the attitude era

but it also lacked the ascension of rock/austin and other dank stuff

overall I think it was decent and I still enjoy it
>>
>>2224897
That's because Ruthless Aggression era Smackdown had a little bit of everything. Match quality, good promos, good storylines, good booking, just enough violence and titties.

It doesn't have the problems with booking, stories, and segments that modern stuff does considering Paul Heyman's good on all those ends, but it doesn't have the bloated roster, nor the dumb filler segments, nor the overuse of blood, nor the shit match quality of Attitude Era.
>>
>>2224901
>had less over the top dumb shit

>katie vick
>dawn marie marrying torrie wilsons dad and then her dad dying from a heart attack
>kane, snitsky, and lita storyline that had snitsky kicking a baby
>vince mcmahon facing god in a match
>billy and chuck
>heidenreich raping michael cole
>>
>>2224911
Yes but Smackdown was half of the company. RAW was the other half and it was terrible, so bad that it even managed to lose to Smackdown in the ratings multiple times which is embarrassing
>>
People have fond memories of the era that was around when they first discovered wrestling at age 8-10. But objectively, Ruthless Aggression was not even as good as The New Generation.
>>
>>2224912
billy and chuck were the GOAT
>>
File: HNI_0098.jpg (27KB, 248x280px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0098.jpg
27KB, 248x280px
>>2224894

GOAT ruthless aggression mid carder
>>
>>2224897
Smackdown had really dumb and shit ideas too during that time which people tend to gloss over
>>
>>2224917
this
>>
>>2224897
The attitude era was the triple h and ECW reject show for 3 years
>>
>>2224912
The Attitude Era had vastly more goofy shit than that, even the main storylines like the Undertaker taking Stephanie's and "le it was me Austin" we're outright silly.

And the ruthless aggression era ended after WM21, the Vince vs God shit was the post ruthless aggression era
>>
>>2224928
That's not Hardcore Holly
>>
>>2226027
*Stephanies virginity
>>
>>2224917
This is fair. I started watching wrestling in 2002, when I was a little one. Some of the Ruthless Aggression stuff hasn't aged well. But it was better than the New Generation. But whoever thinks its better than Attitude is daft.
>>
1 Attitude era
2 Ruthless Aggression
3 Steroid era
4 PG era
5 New era
>>
>>2226020
>rock
>Kane
>taker
>mr McMahon
>ecw
>>
File: reignhornswogglex.jpg (64KB, 665x465px) Image search: [Google]
reignhornswogglex.jpg
64KB, 665x465px
>>2226081
>pg era
>over anything
Anything without Khali or midget wrestling is better than that black hole of a decade holy shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.