[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stone Cold Steve Austin confirms Roman Reigns is the GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.0.0.jpg (56KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.0.0.jpg
56KB, 1310x873px
Turns out that not everyone was disappointed to see Roman Reigns come out at number 30 for the 2017 Royal Rumble. On the latest episode of the Steve Austin Show, WWE Hall of Famer, Stone Cold Steve Austin discussed how Roman's entry into the Rumble actually helped the eventual finish.

>"Roman Reigns was the set up guy, because you just knew that he was going to win that match when those three guys were in there. It popped me because it came out of the blue, but I don't really know where they go with this becuase he [Orton] hasn't really been in the title picture. It popped me because Roman Reigns didn't win and that was the obvious set up. When Orton won, I got satisfaction out of the win. I can't complain about the finish."

Austin continued later in the podcast with more praise for Roman.

>"To me, if you're going by the writing/booking and you always thought that Reigns was entitled, here he was down to the four and you think Jesus Christ, here he's going to win it again and then he takes an RKO and goes over the top rope. He did a favor there. He did the J-O-B. For Randy. For the Rumble. For everybody. If you didn't like him because you thought they were going to shove him down your throat, they didn't shove him down your throat this time. He helped a brother out. From a writing standpoint, that should eases some of the tension off the kid. He had a great job all night and worked his ass off with match with KO and had a great match in the Rumble. It made me appreciate Roman in the spot that he's in. I still want to see him be a heel. I think he's going to be tremendous as a heel if they ever go that way with him. But I like what Roman Reigns did the whole night."
>>
How the fuck can one man be so GOAT. Roman is universally praised by the wrestling legends
>>
>>2224618
>tonight they weren't completely retarded with Roman so that makes Roman the GOAT despite being awful every single other night

nah
>>
Based Austin working the smarks
>>
>>2224613
Damm Stone Cold is going full Foley.

#NotmyLegend
>>
>takes a million gimmicks to be beaten
>later comes out in the rumble and eliminates a fresh undertaker
>in weeks leading up to the rumble he took multiple moves that are insta kills or at least bandage worthy
>even fucking Cena took a week off after being apron bombed
>he's perfectly fine

But most importantly

>is based one half of the night of the year
>"this should take some of the heat off him"

no
>>
>>2224653
did you read what he said? he wants him to turn heel which is exactly what smarks want
>>
>>2224613
SMARKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>2224629
>literally zero legends have said a bad word about reigns
stay deluded and seething smarkie
>>
It's funny because in the same podcast he called bullshit on Roman kicking out the brass knuckles.
>>
Austinetty hasn't been relevant in over a decade.

Who cares what he has to say.
>>
>>2224960
This. He even praises divashit now
>>
>>2224613
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Bret Hart
Ric Flair
HHH
Chris Jericho
AJ Styles

BASED BIG DOG
>>
What the fuck is Austinetty going on about.

>They didn't shove him down your throat this time

They literally gave him the most privileged spot in the rumble, and had him be one of the final 2 yet again. Also, getting eliminated isn't jobbing.

Also
>Getting worked by that finish even though everyone knew Orton was going to win from about 3 days before.
>>
>c-can I get my job back Vince pls
>>
>Austinetty
kek, opinion discarded
>>
>>2224872
That's what they got paid for. He is utter crap anyway.
>>
Based steve btfoing the smarks
>>
>>2225051
lol
>>
>>2224653
>>2224893
>>2224960
Read the OP
>I still want to see him as a heel
>>
>>2224613
I don't take any advice from a woman beater
>>
>>2225614
Based Stone Cold Working The Obese Feminists.
>>
File: hqdefault-4.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-4.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>2224613
Smarks are bitter manchildren that can't forget a fault from the past, even though it wasn't Roman's fault.
No matter how many times Roman puts someone over the smarks will always boo.
>>
>>2224618
Austin doesn't give a fuck what WWE tells him to say.

He completely buried the top dog (at the time) dean ambrose and that was on a WWE podcast, not his own comfy podcast.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (6KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6KB, 222x227px
>>2225668
Meant for
>>2225051
>>
>>2225668
Oh it's true
>>
>>2224613

BASED AUSGOAT
>>
>>2224960

18+

>>2224968

>Triggered by women

Lol
>>
>>2224613
wtf i love ramen now
>>
>>2225657

They've already decided they'll boo him no matter what he does. Thus is the stupidity of the average woo/reddit poster.
>>
>>2224613
Based stone literally saying roman needs 2 turn heel because he is not good at anything else,his only use is as heat magnet,like he proved being sent out 2 give orton cheap cheers
>>
There is absolutely nothing wrong Roman Reigns
>>
I honestly can't wait until Roman is heel and all these smarks start cheering for him.
>>
Most people don't hate Roman, they hate the booking, stop trying to force this ' smarks boo'ing no matter what' meme.

So far he has been overpushed, without enough character or meaning, without a developed enough moveset so most of his PPV matches rely on spots like tables, chairs, handicaps, spearing Steph, and the like.

They book the same matches and angles over and over on RAW, enough to make you sick of anyone.

Nothing ever changes because it's either unbeatable Reigns destroys the heel but heel cheats, or Roman gets screwed by Authority and or side-heels and loses his title.

He's never left on his own to go one on one with anyone on the mic so it's never interesting.

His storylines are lame, no memorable moments without the Shield.

And JR said at least six months before the Rumble he won that he would get boo'd out the building and everyone would turn on him. And what do you know.
>>
>>2224975
3 years in a row now Reigns has been one of the last two for the royal rumble
>>
>>2227406
The last two in 2016 were triple h and dean dude
>>
>>2227399

at this point its more than just the booking. He could be booked like gold, and still be hated because people have put the company label on him.

People dont want Roman, and its a shame because he is talented.
>>
>>2224667
Smarks want him to go away.
>>
>>2224613
You've gotta be some special kind of delusional to think he's praising Roman hard here. Read it for what it is. He popped because Roman lost. He liked that Roman didn't win. He likes seeing Roman as a mid-high card guy instead of main event. That's all he's saying here.
>>
>>2227742
>was the sole challenger in the universal title match
>was #30, literally main event of the main event
>He likes seeing Roman as a mid-high card guy instead of main event.

>"I like what Roman Reigns did the whole night."
>>
>>2227763
He was used as a tool to work the fans up (successfully) and I would agree with Austin that it was smart. The universal title match is not important, it's a mid card belt masquerading as something more, hence why more time and focus is given to the WWE championship.
Austin was more or less praising the usage of Reigns at the show, and I'd be inclined to agree, but the OP's narrative is ludicrous.
>>
>smarks backpedalling and doing damage control yet again
>ITS A DUBYA DUBYA EEHH COMPANY LINE
(lol
>>
File: smugbbdwtfas.png (240KB, 485x534px) Image search: [Google]
smugbbdwtfas.png
240KB, 485x534px
>>2224629

>mfw fatass smarks fail to acknowledge that based colossal hound has lost more world title matches than he has won

stay obese smarks
>>
>>2227742
>>2227785
>He had a great job all night and worked his ass off with match with KO and had a great match in the Rumble.

>roman hating smarks don't know how to read
>>
>>2225668
>He completely buried the top dog (at the time) dean ambrose and that was on a WWE podcast, not his own comfy podcast.

Dean buried himself.
>>
>>2227983

>dean is bad

when will this reddit meme end?
>>
>>2227962
Are you including defenses?

Because if you're not, that's pretty much every wrestler.
>>
>>2224613
GOAT recognize GOAT
>>
>>2228995
Kurt Angle also confirms Roman is GOAT
>>
>>2224613
lol Austin shat all over Roman, OP is a faggot LMAO
>>
>>2228007
When it stops being the absolute fundamental truth

>>2230996
>caring what a comedy jobber has to say

LMAO
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.