[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mick Foley sends a strong message

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 2017-02-01_083513.jpg (300KB, 842x965px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-01_083513.jpg
300KB, 842x965px
> WWE RAW General Manager posted an entry on his Facebook about the green checkered suit that he wore on last night's RAW. He noted in a reply later that it was a strong message to those who intended to divide the country.
>>
>Jumps of a cage

You never cared you autistic fatass
>>
I think Mick has ruined his legacy more than any other wrestler with the exception of the ones who committed crimes like murder
>>
>>2224187
The guy is such a fucking looser

How am I supposed to see him as a "hardcore' legend when he's walking around in a green checkered suit with a shaved head, crying on twitter about trivial shit
>>
File: mick-foley-cheating-ses-1.jpg (20KB, 635x250px) Image search: [Google]
mick-foley-cheating-ses-1.jpg
20KB, 635x250px
Reminder that this fat fuck cheated at an eating contest and tried to hide chicken wings in his fanny pack
>I wish I was making this up
>>
File: cuckfoley.png (91KB, 507x1208px) Image search: [Google]
cuckfoley.png
91KB, 507x1208px
>>
>>2224235
>>2224247
Jesus Christ, this guy is absolutely pathetic. It's sad to see one of my childhood favourites turn into such an insufferable cretin.
>>
>>2224187
I can't wait until the CTE kicks in and he's shitting in diapers for a few years before he decides to kill himself
>>
>>2224300
I hope he kills his daughter first
>>
>>2224247
>foley actually posted thisl

I knew this man was a cuck but shit, this bloke has become so pathetic
>>
anyhow how can we be more than the best is my horship
>>
Foley is officially dead to me
>>
He's leaving soon

I keep reading from lesser dirtsheets the next GM is Christian

What the fuck Raw?
>>
If anyone needs to murder his whole family it's Foley
>>
>>2224187
>Doesn't care what people think of him
>Goes out of his way to tell people this
>>
>>2224369
>Christian GOAT

BASED FUCKING RAW IS ABOUT TO BECOME GOAT

ROMAN REIGNS IN THE HEEL CHRISTIAN COALITION

FUCKING
GOAT
>>
If you have say you don't care, you probably do care...
>>
>>2224369
>Christian

Don't be lying you asshole

Although I doubt it because Vince hates Christian
>>
>>2224369
The fuck?
>>
>>2224187
Approximately how many chair shots do you think he took to the head?
>>
>>2224369
>Edge and Christian co-GM
Make it happen, Vince
>>
>>2224369
Would make much more sense for Angle to be the new GM. Gets to be on the road with a WWE paycheck and WWE keeps him off the in-ring action. Win-win for everyone.
>>
For hating Foley so much, you guys sure are obsessed with his social media.
>>
File: jfmsu copy.jpg (83KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
jfmsu copy.jpg
83KB, 450x600px
>>
>>2224187
lol i'm amazed he has any kind of wardrobe this cat used to wear his wrestling gear the entire time on a tour so he'd never have to check a bag on a flight
>>
>>2224235
He was going with the age old "it aint cheating if you dont get caught" gimmick holy fuck what a rube
>>
>>2224321
Shes too hot, he can mandible claw his tranny sons to death though
>>
>>2224369
Well apparently Christian is going into the HoF this year so it would make sense.

Just either make him a heel or get rid of Steph. Don't make him another babyface bitchboy for Stephanie.
>>
>>2224369
Christian doesn't have the star power to make a proper GM run

>>2224569
This, though, this would be a big deal
>>
>>2224369
I'M BAAAAACK

AND I'M BETTER THAN EVER
>>
>>2225220
>Christian doesn't have the star power
Good, because the GM of all people does not need any star power. Get rid of Bryan while we're at it too.
>>
>>2224187
If he doesn't care why is he virtue signalling every other week
>>
File: 2017-02-01_213331.jpg (330KB, 731x815px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-01_213331.jpg
330KB, 731x815px
>Foley posted an update today, noting that he got his health insurance back and has been cleared for the surgery. He will have his right hip replaced when he has a break in his schedule.

>Foley added that he will not be able to fly for six weeks after the surgery due to potential blood clotting issues. He added that "the good news is that the GM position doesn't offer much in the way of long-term job security – so that break might present itself as a natural course of events."

You can check out his full post below:
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.