[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can we fix him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 15

File: Dean-Ambrose.jpg (26KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Dean-Ambrose.jpg
26KB, 642x361px
imo he needs to turn heel and actually act like a lunatic instead of a cartoon character. also he should either shave his head or get a hair transplant
>>
>>2221919
He needs to start lifting again and go back to his NXT/FCW look if he's gonna go heel
>>
Future endeavor him
>>
>>2221919
Have him wear panties instead of jeans
>>
>HEY RENEE LOOK HOW WACKY I AM
>LOLSORANDUMBLEWACKYMAN
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
>>2221919
>more weight training, less bodyweight/cardio
>new ring gear, wrestling in jeans is hurting his fluidity
>work on his strikes
>no more rebound clothesline shit
>add a submission move
>>
>Slick hair back
>give back the black vest and dog tags

Basically just bring him back to Shield era Dean. The jeans and wife beater thing is fucking stupid
>>
Put him in a purple shirt and some jorts and make him an underdog who never loses.
>>
>>2221919
give him a gun and threaten to shoot aj during a home invasion angle.
>>
>>2221919
They should make him a male feminist. He would become popular with the modern WWE audience which consists mostly of cuck nu male queers
>>
File: 1478149746197.jpg (143KB, 1199x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1478149746197.jpg
143KB, 1199x1010px
>>2221919
I think he needs to be future endeavored at this point. He's been so badly booked and misused that I don't think there's much to do.

His whole shtick is,"I'm a crazy masochist and I'll never quit," but they have pretty much made it hollow.

Bork Laser match with weapons? Let's just turn the ring into suplex city and have Bork walk out fine.
JeriGOAT cage match where he could take a crazy bump and still overcome the pain for a win? Nah let's make the old guy with nothing to prove fall on a bunch of tacks.
Rollins feud with lots of potential? Let's just have Kane/Wyatt interfere and never really resolve anything.
And on... and on...

It's funny cause a couple years ago there were a lot of talk show wrestlers like stone cold talking about how Ambrose could be the next big thing, but I think he never really had that potential, and any potential his persona did have has been ruined.
>>
>>2221919
He's a jobber you can't help a jobber.
>>
It's the New Era, nowbody can be fixed in terms that implies a true "lunatic fringe" attitude.

>"Oh my god! He has not wait for cash his MItB briefcase more than one hour! What a crazy guy!"
>"Lunatic" gimnick is used for explain a reasonable action to get the belt when your two most strong rivals are exhausted after their match
>>
File: whats internally.gif (954KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
whats internally.gif
954KB, 320x240px
>>2221996
>future endeavored
>badly booked and misused
with that retarded thinking they need to fire everyone and close the company.
>>
cut the comedy is the most important thing imo

that mini feud with cena where they kept worked-shooting on each other was the best dean since the rollins feud
>>
>>2221919
He's worthless, fire his ass so he can go back to taking a drill to the forehead in front of 30 people.
>>
That implies he needs fixing, which he doesn't. He's SmackDown's #2 babyface, gets really good reactions, cuts good promos and is holding the midcard belt. He's doing fine.
>>
I agree. They should turn him via a fake injury, give it 2 months, then he should show up during a random interview.
So some heel is being interviewed, when suddenly dean appears and just outright batters him. No explain action, just walks away leaving said heel on the floor.
Same night, or next show, have that heel, maybe the miz, rant about dean. No dean shows.
However, during a face promo, say Cena, he shows up and does a beat down to him too.
Literally have wrestlers worried that Dean will crash their promos, and matches for no reason.
Interviewers try to talk to him, he beats them. No words. No reason. This goes on for 3-4 months.
No way this will happen but literally a one man shield would get him back over and on the right track too.
>>
File: Smack Jan 24.png (426KB, 718x694px) Image search: [Google]
Smack Jan 24.png
426KB, 718x694px
>>2222039
>That implies he needs fixing, which he doesn't.

He definitely does.
>Miz vs Ambrose
>IC tittle match.
>Gimmick match
>Main Event
>Outdrawed by a "lowcard" feud.
>Dean cant outdraw a "boring" Orton or a midcard Luke Harper.

The dean project oficially failed.
>>
>>2221987
Underated.
>>
>>2222042
Book it.
>>
>>2222126
that video was uploaded like 8 hours after the other ones.
>>
>>2222126
I can't read that bullshit language
>>
>>2222139
So? Dean is suposedly the number 2 face. People would tune in to see either Ambrose win or Miz get his ass kicked. They should had catched up long ago.

>>2222141
Basically it means that Dean cant outdraw some "low midcard" match.
>>
Send him to Raw. Then when Foley is shit canned from GM have him mentor Ambrose. They take out wrestlers that Steph/New GM like, forces himself into title matches by destroying number 1 contenders etc. Then Ambrose goes too far, turns heel and attacks Foley. That alone gives him 2 or 3 years of something to do
>>
>>2222042
See, here's the thing, you can totally book Dean into being interesting, this guy did it real easy, but eventually he'll have to wrestle a match, and then everything comes tumbling down.
>>
>>2222042
Stone Cold did it
>>
Dean "balding head" ambrose
>>
>>2222169
There was a time when Dean wasn't totally shit. Something happened to him. Maybe send him down to NXT to work with Corino, Tensai or whoever is the head trainer.
>>
Go bald, give him the gimmick of the bald french guy from NXT
>>
>>2222126
YouTube views =/= dimrs
>>
>>2221945
H-he was a big guy
>>
Heligibility can stay face just needs to be more Jackass less Nickelodeon.
>>
>>2222151
could him turn on mick involve him beating down the clown?
>>
>>2222299
As revenue from YouTube is dimes
>>
>>2222299
>Implying you can quantify how many dimes a wrestler draw.

Sorry Dean that you cant draw viewers.
>>
The Ambrose Asylum shouldn't be in-ring. It should have it's own backstage set and have that same chill but cringey attitude as the SC podcast. They should try to go for a Between Two Ferns/Eric Andre feeling with the segments.

In-ring, they need to let him do more submissions because he's good at them. One thing that would fit his character without breaking from PG would be if he started bending peoples fingers which he has done occasionally in the past.
>>
>>2222354
Oooh Zack Sabre Jr, ooh Zack Sabre Ju-unior
>>
>>2221919
and lose weight
i've seen babies with a better jawline than this guy
>>
File: BROKEN DEAN.jpg (32KB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
BROKEN DEAN.jpg
32KB, 400x258px
>>2221919
>PIC RELATED KID
>>
File: IMG_3171.jpg (53KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3171.jpg
53KB, 770x433px
>>2221919
>How do we fix dean?

Take him back to his roots, and let him chase the dragon, On SMACKDOWN LIVE, 7pm CENTRAL ON USA
>>
>>2222542
BASED QUADS
ALSO BASED BROKEN DEANO
OVERRATED POST
>>
>>2222542
this
when
>>
>>2222542
Actually good tbqh
>>
>>2222542
>broken deano
>cig
best heel turn in human history after Based Hollywood Hogan
I'D MARK HARD AS FUCK
>>
>>2222542
kek nice one, anon
>>
>>2222542
based broken deano working the smarks
THIS
>>
File: strider.jpg (19KB, 170x193px) Image search: [Google]
strider.jpg
19KB, 170x193px
>>2222542
quads don't lie
>>
>>2222542
lol
>>
>>2222410
ZSJ copied it off Mick McManus, what's your point kid?
>>
>>2222699
That it's a shit move. Also
>Name dropping a carny from the 50's
>>
>>2221919

It's another let's try to hate a wrestler who's over episode because he's not obscure anymore.

Great job Reddit
>>
>>2222563
>>2222569
>>2222574
>>2222585
>>2222593
>>2222604
>>2222615
>>2222648

>samefagging this blatantly
>>
File: uuno-5.gif (3MB, 304x186px) Image search: [Google]
uuno-5.gif
3MB, 304x186px
>>2222333
>2222333
>>
>>2223829
This defense is really upsetting, I've been hating Deanetty since the Shield, but alas.

If the WWE is so adamant at making a midcarder out of Ambrose, why do they terminally refuse to let AJ go over him clean?
>>
File: 1485532220455.jpg (125KB, 846x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1485532220455.jpg
125KB, 846x1081px
>>2222333
>>
File: 2017-01-31-22-26-56-25697497.jpg (7KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-31-22-26-56-25697497.jpg
7KB, 256x144px
How do we fix this guy?
>>
>>2224158
>why do they terminally refuse to let AJ go over him clean?
He kind of went Clean today.
>>
>>2224237
Feud with Tito Santana over which babyface makes more run-in saves from post-match beatdowns without a single person caring.
>>
>>2224249
Dean had him pinned but the ref was distracted by Corbs.
>>
>>2224258
Oh i missed that one.

Then yeah its strange.
>>
>>2221919
Give him more creative freedom and keep him in the upper card permanently.
>>
>have him kayfabe dump Renee
>turn him heel
>give him the sleazy, fat chick thrilla gimmick

Dean is now fixed
>>
>>2221919
that match with lesnar and podcast broke him

he can't be saved anymore so midcard 4 life
>>
>>2224237
give him an actual gimmick as opposed to "guy who's just happy to be here"
>>
>>2221919
>shave head
>grow beard
>turn heel
>have him do actual bad guy stuff like kayfabe injure other wrestlers after he pins them, use lots of weapons, etc.
>>
>>2221919
There's nothing to fix. He was never supposed to be the The Guy. He's in the spot he was intended for. He's the new Mick Foley.
>>
>>2222256
Dean's match with HHH at Roadblock last year was really good. The thing is they made him into a brawler and that's not his strength. Hopefully they let him expand his moveset full-time.
>>
>>2221919
release him and be done with it, theres no fixing him.
>>
>>2224550
>>shave head
>>grow beard
>wear black trunks
>wear knee braces
>change finisher to stunner
>BTFO some balding faggot named dean on a podcast
>>
>>2224827
This is all true. The man is talented, he keeps up with AJ well enough and even their throwaway match last night was excellent. But the wrestler he portrays is a lot more limited now, he can't excite crowds if he's the most talented wrestler in the match.
>>
>>2222333
Back when he was the leader of the Shield (before they retconned it to say Seth formed it and Roman the mute guy was the leader) he was bigger than Roman.
>>
>>2224423
Lol does anyone care about some faggot podcasts ?
>>
>>2224423
>midcard 4 life
>Main event two weeks in a row

SEETHING
>>
>>2224237
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_sjMWAzZYc
Seriously just do the Monster Express shit again.
>Team up with 1-2 other guys who look like gym bros.
>Pushups in the middle of the match possibly on his opponent.
>Flexing
>Screaming too easy.
If they're loud and obnoxious enough either people will join in and get into how stupid it is and start doing shit like counting pushups along with them or they'll boo it for being fucking retarded.
>>
>>2221919
>how do we fix x?
>turn him heel
Fucking smarks, man
>>
File: i211f5.jpg (5KB, 205x245px) Image search: [Google]
i211f5.jpg
5KB, 205x245px
>>2221919
>At the culmination of his next feud, Dean goes apeshit on the opponent and beats him with furniture to the point security has to come out and subdue him
>He gets kayfabe submitted to an actual mental hospital, with vignettes of him thrashing around with a straightjacket in a padded room
>A month or two later, Dean comes back, clean shaven, neatly combed hair, wearing suits backstage and trunks while wrestling
>He acts creepily non-threatening, like he's trying really hard to be normal, think Patrick Bateman from American Psycho, every so often he's seen popping a pill
>In the ring he acts more focused and technical favoring submissions and actual wrestling moves (because that's what he's best at) and never doing anything dirty, he does clean breaks at one and always shakes hands with the opponent
>Eventually, mid-match, with no provocation, he just socks the opponent with a straight punch to the mouth
>The gimmick is the longer the match goes on, the more his meds fade out, and the more aggressive and unhinged he becomes
If you're gonna have a lunatic gimmick, might as well go all the way.
>>
>>2225136
this sounds interesting
>>
File: 1484289121470.jpg (6KB, 200x178px) Image search: [Google]
1484289121470.jpg
6KB, 200x178px
>>2225136
I can dig that
>>
>>2225136
>Hannibal Lecter
That might actually make me like Dean
>>
>>2225136
huh, not too bad
>>
>>2225136
decent
>>
>>2221919

Shave head. Put on suit. Get on mexican supplements and start lifting the fuck.

He can get a Jekyl and Hyde thing going.

Not go full Balor but more along the lines of "Two Faced Ambrose" and have him gradually go more straight laced. Culminating in him changing his theme and walking out in a suit.

Basically have it be Corporate Kane, but not be so overt about it. Not have it be in your face.

Honestly.. I think theres no room for him on the main roster atm. But if you dropped him into the cruiser weights as a bigshot, there would be more room for him to do big guy things..

I just dont see anywhere for him to go on the main roster, especially with his current schtick.

Maybe moving him to smackdown and have him feuding with the Wyatts. Sort of good v bad crazy..

But he most definitely has become too skinny. And his "i dont give a fuck, im crazy" character has turned into "i dont give a fuck, im lazy" attitude.
>>
>>2225609
>But if you dropped him into the cruiser weights as a bigshot, there would be more room for him to do big guy things
Deano is 6'4, if he dropped the 20 pounds necessary to go on 205 Live he'd be a stick figure.
>>
The Lunatic gimmick really doesn't suit him.... he needs to go full makeover.

My idea is....cut a backstage seg where dean wins the lottery....the real lottery and becomes a kayfabe millionaire

he shows up in a lamborghini...doesnt wrestle and literally bribes other wrestlers to lose to him. basically a ted dibiase gimmick only he buys absolutely ridiculous shit and Gambles all the time....and loses a lot of money.....idk where to take it from here
>>
>>2221919
You can't act like a lunatic in the PG era, wacky is as far as it goes.
>>
>>2225689
He buys a hotdog stand and gives away free hotdogs for everyone.....

"HE'S A LUNATIC MAGGLE....A LUCKY LUNATIC"
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.