[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charlotte is so unpopular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1485812888272.png (16KB, 473x424px) Image search: [Google]
1485812888272.png
16KB, 473x424px
WTF happened?
>>
>>2221671
nepotism
>>
>>2221671
Stef has merch?
>>
>>2221671
She looks like a man
>>
>>2221671
She fucking stinks on the mic and is a ugly tranny
>>
>beaten by becketty

kek.
>>
>>2221671
>She is ugly
>She looks like a man
>She has no charisma
>Terrible on the mic
>She is boring
>She is involved in terrible segments and feuds
>She isn't marketable
Anything else?
>>
>>2221703
Those goggles are cheap and simple
>>
>>2221681
Yes her attire from mania, "Queendom" keychains, pendants, woodie and T-shirt that now has been removed.
>>
File: stephshirts.png (184KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
stephshirts.png
184KB, 620x400px
>>2221681
>>
>>2221671
Because shes a heel like everyone else below her
>>
>>2221716
>>2221729
you've got to be fucking kidding me

this egotism is off the charts
>>
Watch WWE24

She's only pushed because her dead bro was the one who was supposed to get pushed

Smarks complain about John Cena and Roman Reigns but imagine if one of Flair's sons was winning everything
>>
SHE'S BOOOOOOOOOOOORING

Why are so many WWE villains boring? It's either arrogance or cheating to win but the heel commentator acts like they're gods gift to earth. I'm sick of it.
>>
>>2221671
jobber Natalya out selling most of the divas
>>
>>2221795
are you new to wrestling brother?
>>
Has anyone proved these charts to even be legit?
>>
>>2221819
Yeah mate just tuned in yesterday. Dickhead.

I'm talking about the current roster being bland.
>>
>>2221729
WWE Shop should sell t-shirts with the "philantrophy" tweet printed on them.
>>
>>2221671
she has one shirt and its kinda shitty
>>
>>2221671

There's a reason why Smarkbusters always make parody videos of her acting like a man you know.
>>
>>2221899
The Smarkbusters make fun of Nattie Neidfart, I don't think they have even mentioned Charlie Flair.
>>
>>2221671
She's a heel. Are you retarded, son?
>>
>>2221671

> Asuka 2nd to last
> Has 1 fucking item (Her mask), the other is sold out since day 1 with no restock in sight (Her Elite figure)

Bella Twins has a fucking sea of merch.
>>
>>2221671
She doesn't have to sell merch, she's a fucking heel. Also
>gogle shopping
Come back when you have wwe.com stats
>>
HAHAHAHA THE STATE OF FATSUKA
>>
>>2222050
She has one mask and one sold one figure (the latest Elite). No shirts, nothing else. Not a fair measure. That's like listing Ember Moon AT ALL
>>
>>2221729
That Steph! Steph! Steph! shirt is glorious
>>
>>2222477
>damage control
Give it up. Asuka has two shirts
>>
>>2221860
When wasn't a heel acting like he's the greatest and acting like a coward?
>>
>Implying anyone uses Google Shopping
There's literally only one place to go and buy WWE merch, you'd have to be a retard to go through Google Shopping for that.
>>
>>2225536
Tetsuya Naito
Kenny Omega

Sure they have their posses but they aren't super reliant on them and their heel status stems from justifiable frustration.
>>
>>2221737
Eva Marie? She's not even wrestling...
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.