[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orton post-Rumble win Interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Randy-Orton-13.jpg (124KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Randy-Orton-13.jpg
124KB, 1600x900px
His reaction to winning the Rumble:

> "I'm still high off of that adrenaline. That feeling, that adrenaline rush -- you can't really experience that anywhere else aside from bungee jumping or jumping out of a plane."

If he was hoping to get the nod to win the match:

> "Very little is up to me and hope isn't worth anything, as far as I'm concerned. Whether I'm given a match with X, Y or Z, or winning the Rumble or out first, it doesn't matter. You are going to give your all. I think our locker room, everyone gives it their all. We are all working together to put on the best show you can.

> "When you start hoping too much, you start believing your own hype, and the next thing you know, you can't do that here or you'll get buried and get kicked out of the door. You can't change in the locker room if you are one of those guys. The attitude has to be on point here."
>>
WHY DOESN'T HE DO KAYFABE INTERVIEWS LIKE THE REST OF WYATTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2221629
Based.
>>
> "When you start hoping too much, you start believing your own hype, and the next thing you know, you can't do that here or you'll get buried and get kicked out of the door. You can't change in the locker room if you are one of those guys. The attitude has to be on point here."

Cryback BTFO
>>
>>2221836
Made me think of Phil tbqh
>>
>>2221629
Why do people hate Orton? The guy is phenomenal.
>>
>>2224097
>The guy is phenomenal
That's AJ
>>
>>2224145
Speaking of which, I really hope they do an Orton vs Styles program. They could put on some great matches.
>>
>>2224097
before this recent wyatts run he tried at most about three times a year ever since WM25 ended
>>
>>2224179
Randall said they're bound to do one maybe after Mania
>>
>>2221836
Speaks more about Sandow's situation. Ryback still had a better push than 75% of the roster in 2015.
>>
>>2221642
>Randall won't betray Bray soon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.