[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else think Baron is the next big thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: baron-corbin-2.jpg (40KB, 640x360px)
baron-corbin-2.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
Anyone else think Baron is the next big thing?
>>
No.
>>
>>2220791
needs a major visual change and much better promo skills, but to be honest, he probably could be.
>>
No, because he looks like complete garbage. Shit hair. Shit tummy. Big ass nose. OK mic skills. But just an awful look with his hair.
>>
His gut is.
>>
File: 1451840666281.jpg (9KB, 288x268px)
1451840666281.jpg
9KB, 288x268px
>>2220806
>muh look
>>
>>2220791
No, but he can be a good upper midcard monster heel if they keep him off the mic.
>>
>>2220806
but being under 6 ft is okay?
>>
>>2220791

The way he talks and the content of his promos make him sound like a guy who never grew up past his 15-year-old "misanthrope" phase.
>>
>>2220814

Oh because his in-ring ability compensates for his shitty look?

Baby face, skinny fat, balding/thinning hair, mediocre to shit on the mic, mediocre wrestling abilities. He's another edgy for edgy's sake guy like Ambrose. Bury them both.
>>
>>2220791
He'll be WWE champion by the end of this year. Cap this.
>>
>>2220837
He didn't. Look at how he dresses even away from the ring. He's still the edgy teen.
>>
File: edgy.jpg (75KB, 600x526px)
edgy.jpg
75KB, 600x526px
>>2220840
>Bury them both
>>
>>2220837
remember this is professional wrestling and the best audience is young men
>>
>>2220791
Not with that hair and shitty body.
>>
>>2220862

Hi Baron!
>>
i cant believe he eliminated strowman. dude looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome. and his persona is shit too oh let me yell at the referee to count faster EVERY FUCKING match. apollo creed has bigger chance at being the next big black thing
>>
>>2220791
he's the next big charisma vacuum that's for sure

so glad BMJ buries this edgelord
>>
>>2220791
Needs to fix his skinny-fat body first
>>
>>2220791
Yeah he will be. tbch he might have the most potential other than based strowman. He's been around for only a year, give the lad sometime.
>>
File: w5zE7qg.jpg (23KB, 483x344px) Image search: [Google]
w5zE7qg.jpg
23KB, 483x344px
>>2220791
Never forget.
>>
>>2220791
Probably.

I mean they could had let someone like reigns or the old timers eliminate Strowman to make him look good but instead they gave that rub to Baron Corbin so yes i believe he will be the next big heel after Bray.
>>
Corbin deserves a bigger push than Strowman.
>>
>>2221377

Why? Because he was so great in NXT? Because he has been so great in WWE?
>>
>>2221402
Because Corbin has a bigger future in terms of appeal and starpower than Strowman with casual fans
>>
>>2221405
And you're basing that on what
>>
>>2221410
Anyone with eyes.
>>
>>2221419
Anyone with eyes would be averting them from Corbs' receding hairline and sad-faced stomach.
>>
>>2221437
t. Corbin Cuck President
>>
>>2221440
meant for >>2221419
>>
No he's fucking terrible. That slide out the ring and slide back in move he does which he probably thinks is so cool is so fucking gay and stupid
>>
>ITT: Rawtists seething
>>
>>2221474
I'm a smacklad and I think Corbin is shit and should either shave his head or not keep his hair wet

he's average in the ring and almost fucked up that triple threat match once
>>
he had a bad match with Airies
>>
>>2221419
anyone with eyes notices boring corbin and boring slowman get ZERO pop when their music hits
>>
>>2221506
The bigger the man, the harder to carry.
>>
>>2220791
He's not that good on the mic and his wrestling doesn't compensate for it.
>>
>>2221528

Braun is starting to come around. I actually like him now. He's the new destroyer to take over for the previous aging ones. He is slowly getting ripped too.
>>
>>2220791
terrible when he has to give a promo in front of an audience. he sounds like he's gonna cry.
>>
>>2221947
No, Joe is the new (old) DESTROYAH
>>
>>2220791
Watch Corbin eliminate the most wrestlers on the EC.
>>
>>2221964
I'm not against Corbin at all. He looks like he could easily take (and surpass) the title of "best striker in the game" from Undertaker, his punches look crisp. And as out of shape and skinnyfat as he is, he doesn't make me thing he's going to break off at the knee every time he does a big boot (LOOKIN' AT YOU CASS)

Plus, Deep Six.
>>
>>2220791
Looking strong tonight.

Again see as Corbin looks the strongest in the EC.
>>
>>2220791
He is great and he isn't a vanilla midget
>>
>>2220791
for a guy getting a push they sure didn't help him when they showed teh EC main even line up. Totally exposed his hair and then they had to see how he reacts with miz out there blowing him the fuck out verbally but he still looked strong reverse rock bottoming miz at the end of the show.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.