[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Never drew a dime >Never the guy >Only gets over by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: U2DrqVz.png (407KB, 799x637px) Image search: [Google]
U2DrqVz.png
407KB, 799x637px
>Never drew a dime
>Never the guy
>Only gets over by being a heel
>Not trusted enough to main event with Stone Cold without Benoit
>Supposed to be the Shawn Michaels of his era
>but he ended up never drawing, never being a consistent A+ player (closest was 2008-09)
>never seen as a tippy top guy
>couldn't follow Rock/Hogan
>failed in the Undisputed role
>never had a ***** match in his life
>has put on an underwhelming borefest at all but one WrestleMania he's ever done, when he was carried by Michaels
>smark-pandering cancer who just spouts meme catchphrases and doesn't even attempt to get booed
>whiny, politicking little bitch
>got BTFO by Lesnar
>got BTFO by Rob Van Dam
>the worst kind of narcissist--a mark for himself
>cares more about being a wannabe-rock star with his cringey band than being a wrestler
>wanted to change his based theme song to one of his awful band's songs and Vince told him no
>is an actual fucking shill
>Iiterally Reddit: the wrestler
>>
>>2219545
yeah but he fucked kelly kelly and you didn't so who's the real winner
>>
>>2219545
>>couldn't follow Rock/Hogan

blame gaytch for that, vince wanted rock/hogan to main event but hhh convinced him last minute that the belt should end the show. Almost every show including the go home show up to that point ended with the nWo, meanwhile HHH and Steph were feuding over a dog
>>
>>2219545
>Supposed to be the Shawn Michaels of his era
>but he ended up never drawing
Sounds like he succeeded to me.
>>
>>2219545

>le still cool with the kids tattoo rock dad
>>
>>2219861
Well HHH was the hottest guy in the company before Hogan came back so he probably tried to one-up him. He should have known better though than to try to out politick the king of it. Not only was his main event completely overshadowed but he dropped the belt to Hogan the next month kek
>>
File: 1484674255235.png (643KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484674255235.png
643KB, 720x1280px
hes a liberal cuck as well
>>
Reminder: He resents based Kurt Angle for being a better wrestler, and getting more over in 1 year than he ever did.
>>
>>2219619
Proof ?
>>
>>2219545
I never got why this board worships Redditcho so much
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.