[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Taker will never be this fit again ;__;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5935.jpg (81KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5935.jpg
81KB, 456x352px
>Taker will never be this fit again
;__;
>>
>>2217105
He looks good last night, must be the hair dye and 10 layers of make up, but still bad beer belly.

Needs to lay off those Jack Daniels.
>>
>Taker will never draw dimes ag--
;__;
>>
File: whenwejumpwesayhowhigh.jpg (157KB, 1200x672px) Image search: [Google]
whenwejumpwesayhowhigh.jpg
157KB, 1200x672px
>'Carder will be carried by BBD in the main event of Wrestlemania
KEK
>>
>>2217114
Trust me he will
>>
>>2217105
>>2217114
>>2217120

>You will never be fit in your life ag--
>>
I was excited for him coming back, but man he looked bad yesterday.

I think Roman/Taker could legit be a total disaster. Roman is not a guy who's talented enough to carry somebody who's old and busted to a great match. I think we're in for a slow, plodding match where both guys are visibly gassed.
>>
>>2217165

>le gassed maymay xD
>>
>>2217165

To be fair, he carried Big Show.

He also carried Balor in his loss against him (Balor admitted Roman was calling the shots)

they can always add some kind of stipulation like hell in the cell to spice things up.
>>
>>2217165
I can't really name a bad roman match though. I don't even like him. Taker only has good matches with stars bigger than him, Batista, hbk. It's gonna be a disaster no matter who undercarder wrestles now. He abused his body too much, was too lazy. I have no respect for taketty. He should of took a page out Kane's book. Kane is on the same no dimes level but looks solid still.
>>
He looks like a senile old man in the in the ring just walking around confused. He needs to retire.
>>
Undercarder became his gimmick of actually becoming an undead zombie man
>>
>>2217105
damn desu. what happened?
>>
>>2217120
Shane wasn't over snickers where over
>>
>>2217185
>I can't really name a bad roman match though
All of the 1v1 matches.
>>
>>2217329
10 years
>>
>>2219690
Imagine being this delusional
>>
i think y'all are going alittle hard on taker, you kids are just trying to be edgy,
>>
>>2220066
Imagin being this right.
>>
>>2220217
Yeah.

I left WWE for a while around when Carter was beggining to meme Undertaker with his never was a draw shit.

Then comeback and see that /asp/ actually fell for it. Its goes to show how Carter actually runs this board and how most aspies are literally -18.
>>
File: SmugAsianClub.jpg (88KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
SmugAsianClub.jpg
88KB, 750x750px
>>2220217
>people being edgy
>on 4chan
>>
>ROMAN YOU WILL REST IN PEACE MMMGRRHHHAHUUGHH
>Dead man you should stay dead, baleeb dat
>>
File: 42422424.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
42422424.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
I may sound biased because taketty was one of my favs since the Attitude era but his recent looks fit him. He is supposed to be this undead phenom that likes "digging holes and taking holes". Why should he be a fit guy with a six-pack a good haircut and a trimmed bear?

He should go as wyatt family as possible. This look would fit, he should stop dyeing his hair also and let it be white.

Should be awsome.

The fucking stereotype that every wrestler has to look like a greek god is stupid, can you imagine a ripped yokozuna with a sumo gimmick? would be retarded as fuck.
>>
>>2217329
That's what years of wrestling, injuries, and an extreme schedule will do to you. Just look at Goldberg for example, he's the same age as Taker, but he looks just as good as he did 12 years ago
>>
>>2220318
>digging holes and taking holes
*taking souls lol.
>>
>>2220328
I unironically think Goldberg is in a worse wrestling shape than Taker(No looks included), like his RR peformance was hilariously awful. Those clotheslines on Jericho looked like absolute shit, FUCKING clotheslines, how bad do you have to be to fuck them up.
>>
>>2220318
>The fucking stereotype that every wrestler has to look like a greek god is stupid
Hey Kevin, what did they have at catering tonight?
>>
>>2220353
If Owens was a fit 5% body fat guy he would be rotting in the preshows of PPV's.

A big part of his appeal is fat guy who can do shit fat guys shouldnt be able to do.
>>
>>2217185
This. Also not the biggest fan of Roman but he's probably a better pure wrestler than Ambrose and Rollins combined.

Just a shame he's booked like shit. Mic skills are gradually getting there. Hopefully Taker's mic skills and natural presence will carry him in that regard.

The closest I can think of to a bad Reigns match was the Mania match against haitch but that was more underwhelming and predictable than just outright bad.
>>
>>2220365
>better pure wrestler
>A pure wrestler
A pure wrestler is Angle brock Swagger or Gable not that jumping monkey doing fake shit
>>
File: hfym.jpg (59KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
hfym.jpg
59KB, 456x352px
Best Taker
>>
>>2220365
>not the biggest fan of Roman but he's probably a better pure wrestler than Ambrose
well yea, obviously. Dean is fun to watch, but he isn't all that good.

>Ambrose and Rollins combined
lol no. Rollins is way better than Roman aside from when he's hurting people. I like Roman, but he literally has 5 moves, and two of those are just "punch" and "kick"
>>
>>2220473
> samoan drop
> black tiger bomb
> spear
> superman punch
> drive by

He has a far better moveset than say Finn Baloring for instance
>>
>>2220328
Yet Kane is the same age as Taker and still works a full time schedule.
>>
>>2220509
Kane hangs around in the midcard, occasionally dropping in to job to main event talent.

Still more than Taker, but bear in mind he's been doing this for the better part of the past 10 years. Taker kept doing full time runs in the main event throughout the mid to late 2000s.

TLDR, Kane has been playing it safe in the midcard for years, Taker kept wearing himself out with large bursts of main event matches.
>>
>>2220533
Stupid idiot
>>
>>2220509
Undertaker has been wrestling almost a decade longer, took bumps properly unlike Kane (who is more concerned with his own safety than making the move look good) and did suicide dives regularly in big matches
>>
>>2220473
SSSUUUUUPPPPWWAHHHMOM PWAUCH!
>>
>>2217112
The gut is because of HGH and/or because his hip is fucked.
>>
>>2220328
Olderthanmotherearthberg looks in good shape visually but cardiovascular wise he's probably in the worst shape of the entire roster

he's on the verge of dying with every botched move he does
>>
>>2220878
That is a "i haven't been able to work out cause i need hip replacement and im putting it off" gut.

Not saying that Taker isnt taking anything. But it looks much more like not working out then roids since the rest of him was not exactly ripped.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.