[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legit Bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

So Aj Styles retweetd this fan encounter of a young fan who died,

https://twitter.com/AJStylesOrg/status/826129409379794944

And when a fan tweeted her to suggest she should take notice and be nicer to fans she replied with,

https://mobile.twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/status/826178711691079681

I mean come on she is a babyface, regardless she is an utter bitch. Thoughts?
>>
Who cares, she's a horse face bitch whose been exposed to hell and back that she sucks and will just be another has-been woman wrestler

AJ is a good christian dad who will go down in history
>>
I laughed at that, I wont lie. I kinda respect how much she doesnt care
>>
>>2216864
There's a difference between a young fan asking for a photo innocently and an old obese smelly sweaty fan creeping the fuck outta you.

But nonetheless, who cares?
>>
>>2216864
There's a difference between a child who is an innocent fan and a 30 year old neckbeard smark who sits at the airport waiting to creep on wrestlers just so he can jack off to them later
>>
>>2216883
This. Wrestling fans are creepy and ugly autists. Would you want to be stalked by them while you are at the airport or eating somewhere or taking a piss?
>>
>>2216864
>https://mobile.twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/status/826178711691079681
Where's the encounter where she rejected him?
>>
>>2216909
It's not clear she actually rejected him at an airport I think he was just complaining about her being a moody bitch.

although I believe he does get photos with wrestlers

she just seems to be a nasty piece of work outside of the ring
>>
Based Dolph losing even the kids compliments
>>
Are you marks actually getting worked by Sasha Banks? Kek
>>
YAS QUEEEEN DRAG HIM THROUGH THE MUD YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS
>>
>>2216864
Do you hate women or something?
she called someone a crybaby after they called her a bitch, nothing wrong with that
>>
Isn't WWE anti-bullying
>>
>>2216963
You wrote queen and drag in the wrong order
>>
File: [raughs].jpg (96KB, 1338x716px) Image search: [Google]
[raughs].jpg
96KB, 1338x716px
>>2217015
>>
>>2216864
wtf i love sasha now
>>
>>2216864
Tweet got deleted.
Anybody saves it?
>>
to even make the claim that a 10 year old grieving kid in an airport receiving more attention than some greasy fat fuck in an airport is "unfair" is ridiculous. i would be pretty surprised if sasha didnt take a picture had she been the one to meet the grieving kid.
>>
She lost on the preshow. Lol
>>
>>2216864

Wahhhh go cry about it somewhere else you enormous manchild.
>>
>>2216864

Are you him? Are you the greasy manchild who stalks wrestlers for pictures at airports? You should consider growing up lol
>>
>>2217053
someone posted a letter to AJ about how their 10 year old son met him at an airport, how thrilled the kid was, and then the kid died a month later. AJ then acknowledged the later gracefully.

Someone for some reason decided to use this against Sasha for being kinda shitty to her fans and Sasha called them a crybaby.
>>
>>2217138
>You should consider growing up
Uses lol
faggot
>>
>>2216864
>All those "Yaas Queen" and "Drag him Queen" comments
People ACTUALLY say this? I thought they were just memes.
>>
>>2216864
Sasha must be seething, after months being told she was the greatest ever, even her supporters turned on her because the program dragged on for way to long and the booking was shit, then people started asking for other women to get a shot and now she's relegated to laying down for the green-as-gooseshit fatass at the pre-show
>>
File: 1482994778051.jpg (264KB, 945x792px) Image search: [Google]
1482994778051.jpg
264KB, 945x792px
Why does anyone care? She'll be in the bingo hall before 2017 is over anyway.
>>
>>2217561
I was about to say Sasha wouldn't last a day in the indies, but apparently the only horse bred on the WWE stables from the start was Charlie.
>>
File: 1454435130917.png (43KB, 706x669px) Image search: [Google]
1454435130917.png
43KB, 706x669px
>>2217517
>Drag him Queen
>>
>Im a seahorse
>@SashaBanksWWE

What does she mean by this?
>>
Damn dude, that letter to AJ made me tear up
>>
>>2221641
>What does she mean by this?

The male seahorse is equipped with a pouch on the ventral, or front-facing, side of the tail. When mating, the female seahorse deposits up to 1,500 eggs in the male's pouch. The male carries the eggs for 9 to 45 days until the seahorses emerge fully developed, but very small. Once the young are released into the water, the male's role is done and he offers no further care and often mates again within hours or days during the breeding season.

You figure it out.
>>
>>2216864
She turned heel last night however she does not keep kayfabe on social media therefore this is inexcusable
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.