[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the rumble now... Are you fucking kidding me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170130_144924.jpg (127KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_144924.jpg
127KB, 768x1024px
This is the rumble now...

Are you fucking kidding me
>>
File: IMG_20170130_144947.jpg (113KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_144947.jpg
113KB, 750x1334px
>>
we 80s now
>>
File: IMG_20170130_144942.jpg (130KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_144942.jpg
130KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: IMG_20170130_144931.jpg (155KB, 818x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_144931.jpg
155KB, 818x1024px
>>
the entrance ramp was extremely long because the venue is so huge. they didnt want the big guys to get gassed from their entrance walk or take forever to get to the ring.
>>
>>2216585
No shit sherlock. Still looks fucking ridiculous
>>
Chris Jericho lying on the floor for 35mins and NOBODY EVEN MENTIONING IT ONCE was way stupider than the Popemobile/giant Segway entrance cart.
>>
>>2216589
it looks ridiculous hence why they didnt show it on TV and you had to find fan pics to prove it happened. you're bitching about nothing.
>>
>>2216594
are you retarded? "it's okay when the smarks favorites does it"
>>
Big Show's knees would not have survived that walk, lol.

Braun needed to go in and immediately start eliminating guys, you can't have him exhausted.

Big E and Bray probably could've made it themselves.
>>
>>2216571
So that's what was up with the weird camera work during E's entrance.
Guess he was going too fast for Dunn to react.
>>
>>2216601
Big E tweeted about it

"I think having to take the cart entrance is the company's not so subtle way of telling me I'm fat"
>>
>>2216594
Yeah that was bad. Between him bailing out under the bottom rope and the KO from Big Show, Jericho was in their for an hour but he was only active for like, less than half of that.

Sami Zayn last 55 minutes and actually did stuff for most of it.
>>
I can understand if they used it for Beeg and Henry but the others especially Bray?
>>
>>2216594
he did it last year too

he was there to direct the match with the exception of maybe ziggler nobody there can properly do it and it would have turned into chaos
>>
>>2216594
The entire middle up to Bork was like this. Dudes just laying around having a gay sex orgy in the corners. Not even the typical stomping each other or generic brawling. They all justaid there.
>>
>>2216630
Probably because Bray's slowass entrance... It would've taken Bray 2 minutes walking down that 1 mile long ramp at the speed of his walking entrance
>>
Did anyone refuse the gold cart out of pride?

These people are supposed to be athletes.
>>
>>2217287
They only used the cart for 5 people.
>Henry and Show are old as fuck and can't run.

>Bray's entrance is way too slow and he would
take too long if he walked and running would be completely out of character.

>Braun can't run either

>Big E probably chose to ride the cart because he thought it would be fun

Taker didn't need to use the ramp because he was hiding in the crowd
>>
>>2216559
its like 25yds to the ring. NFL players start passing out after 30 and fail to make it to the endzone after 50.

give them a break. They still have to work for 20+ more minutes in the ring. Cant burn out like Ultimate WArrior used too. No sir. none of that.
>>
>>2216559
I was there and the ramp was super super long. those guys wouldve barely gotten into the ring before the 2 min timer for the next wrestler to enter was up. props to rusev though, he was the only big dude to straight up run down to the ring. lesnar also didnt use the cart he just walked briskly
>>
>>2216594
He is a ring general. His whole purpose is to direct everyone in the ring since the referees aren't inside. Otherwise it will just turn into a giant clusterfuck.
>>
>>2216568
Only person here who knows whats up

You faggots act like this is the first time theyve done this
>>
>>2217477
to be fair dubfag, the mini-rings at WM3 were kind of a cool visual
>>
>>2217341
>NFL players start passing out after 30 and fail to make it to the endzone after 50.
Not all NFL players are Lacey.
>>
File: 45grgfreg.png (611KB, 645x497px) Image search: [Google]
45grgfreg.png
611KB, 645x497px
>>2216559
They did it in Wrestlemania 3. Everyone entered and left the ring like that.
>>
>>2216594

Kayfabe wise it was believable enough for a coward to stand aside while giants fought each other
>>
>>2220748
The part that I was saying was annoying was not Jericho ducking out, it was nobody mentioned it or worked it in any way.

Obviously he was there to manage the match, and they had to keep him safe and from blowing up to stay in there an hour.

But none of the commentary mentioned him, called him a coward or cheat or whatever.

Jericho should have dived out the ring and worked a legit injury. Think how fucking hilarious it would have been if EMT went down there, ran concussion or neck Injury checks on him, lashed him to a gurney, only for him to leap off it at the top of the ramp and 'heroically' rode the cart back down to the ring and rejoined the rumble with his smarmy grin on his face.

Now imagine all of that being called by King and JR, too.
>>
>>2217341
Cena ran and didn't look gassed.
>>
>>2220815
they did mention it a few times and they even showed Jericho nursing his knee or something on his leg
>>
>>2217321
>Taker didn't need to use the ramp because he was hiding in the crowd
This makes me imagine his number being hit and Taker standing up out of the crowd with some popcorn and a drink and a hot dog.
>>
>>2221794
That's because Cena is a freak of nature
>>
>>2220736
But this was majestic!!!
>>
Did they show this on the show? I watched it live and do not remember this
>>
>>2217321
>Braun can't run either
He is actually pretty fast. They just needed him there quick.
>>
>>2221953
No. I was surprised too. They hid it well
>>
Based Big Guys breaking the kayfabe live
>BRRRAAAAAAUUUUNNMMM
>Mr. Strowman, would you be so kind as to get in the car? Ring is really far away
>Oh, yes of course, thanks
>BRAAAAAUUUUUUUN
>>
File: IMG_0087.png (310KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0087.png
310KB, 600x423px
>>2217321
>Big E probably chose to ride the cart because he thought it would be fun
>>
>>2221953
Nah, they'd show them coming out at first, then do a crowd shot, then just hold on hard cam until they arrived at the ring. I usually shit on Kevin Dunn, but this was done surprisingly well.
>>
>>2216585
>get gassed
they is probably better ways to avoid that
>>
>>2222137
like?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.