[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED BULLY RAY ONCE AGAIN BTFOING SMARKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: BASED BULLY RAY.jpg (27KB, 540x518px) Image search: [Google]
BASED BULLY RAY.jpg
27KB, 540x518px
BASED BULLY RAY ONCE AGAIN BTFOING SMARKS
>>
>>2215952
>Selling
There was little selling
>Stayed in ring
Okay
>No gimmicks
What gimmicks did Okada/Omega have besides the table spot?
>Pure championship match
???
>>
>No gimmicks
This coming from the guy that got over because of table spots.
>>
Bubba is insane

There was considerably better in-ring storytelling and selling in O/O. It was perhaps a bit too coreographed and I agree that it had way too slow a start.

But Cena/Styles was just them over-theatrically performing spot after spot after spot from the very beginning of the match to the very end. It felt like I was seeing a video game fight.

I'm not gonna say it was shit, especially not when compared to the Rumble which was a million times worse, and I don't think O/O is a 5 star match, but it sure as fuck was better than Cena/Styles.
>>
>>2215952
>Finish of the match came when John Cena gingerly got up from a second Styles Clash as casually strolled over to the ropes to start handing out AAs like he's Oprah
ECW people in charge of selling and psychology.
>>
>>2215952
>children's TV marks embarrassing themselves again
>>
Based fatty working the smarks into a shoot
>>
>>2216011
bretcuck BTFO
>>
How was omega okada an 'impure' title match?
>>
>>2216018
There was a table spot and that's just unforgivable. What kind of hack fraud relies on tables to get over?
>>
BASED “PACCITI CLUB“ RAY
>>
>>2215952
>puh-puh-please hire me again Mr. Vince
>>
File: 1484800203785.jpg (46KB, 470x626px) Image search: [Google]
1484800203785.jpg
46KB, 470x626px
>>2215952
>psychology
what
>selling
literally kicked out of multiple finishers like they were nothing
>stayed in ring
as if this means anything positive
>no gimmicks
yup unfortunately
>pure championship match
what

What is wrong with Bubba? Is he trying to be the next Bret Hart?
>>
>>2215981
You're right O/O wasn't a 5 star match it was a 6 star match.
>>
>>2216095
He's trying to stave off complete irrelevancy by starting shit on Twitter, aka The Vader.
>>
>>2215952
>psychology
>selling
>Cena
Go eat a snickers, you change when you're hungry Bully Ray.
>>
AJ/Cena was nothing more than a spotfest. A really good spotfest, but still a spotfest.
To say that AJ/Cena had better selling and psychology than Okada/Omega is insanity.
>>
>Psychology
>Selling
>Staying in ring
>No gimmicks

YOU WERE IN ECW YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>2215964
hmmm you seem to be ignoring one pretty important bullet point there...
>>
>>2215952
>stayed IN RING

get a load of this mat mark
>>
>>2215952
based Cena. 7 star match
>>
File: ecdub.gif (2MB, 270x203px) Image search: [Google]
ecdub.gif
2MB, 270x203px
>>2216169
You mean you can't just feel the deep emotional anguish he's giving off here?
>>
>>2215952
Fucking fat faggot is still trying to get his skank girlfriend a job in WWE with this pandering bullshit.
>>
>Selling

Cena flat out no sold the second Clash.
>>
BASED BUBBA STILL WORKING THE OBESE NU MALE VIRGIN SMARKS
>>
>selling
>psychology

What match did this idiot watch?
>>
>>2215952
>selling

no one is buying
>>
>selling

Cena got up like 5 seconds after that styles clash like it was a standard clothesline
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.