[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK YOU WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

FUCK YOU VINCE AND FUCK YOU PAUL, WRESTLING IS MY LIFE AND YOUR STUPID FUCKING ROYAL SHITFEST KILLED ANY PASSION I STILL HAD FOR THIS SPORT

THIS INDUSTRY IS DYING AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THE MCMAHON TYRANT LEGACY, FUCK YOURSELVES AND YOUR BOY TOY ROMAN REIGNS

SAMOAN MOTHERFUCKER RUINS EVERY MATCH WITH 5-MOVES-OF-DOOM, JUST LIKE CENA FOR THE PAST 15 YEARS

HE'S NOT OVER AND HE NEVER WILL BE YOU STUPID OUT OF TOUCH MOTHERFUCKER

THIS IS WHY CM KEK LEFT YOU BLIND CUNTS, THIS IS WHY YOU NEED DWAYNE TO SHOW UP EVERY 11 MONTHS TO SAVE YOUR TANKING BUYRATES

TAKETTY IS ALMOST DEAD, IT'S OBVIOUS YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HIM, SHOVING HIM IN MATCHES HE CAN'T EVEN MOVE AROUND IN, LET THE BASTARD RETIRE BEFORE JEWBERG KILLS HIM IN THE RING

YOUR STUPID FUCKING PART TIMERS ARE STEALING THE SPOTLIGHT FROM ACTUAL TALENT LIKE KEVIN OWENS, SAMI ZAYN, CESARO, AND SETH ROLLINS

I'VE BEEN WATCHING WRESTLING FOR 30 YEARS YOU CUNTS! I WASTED MY ENTIRE YOUTH WATCHING GROWN MEN IN TIGHTS! YOU COST ME SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES IN LIFE! I'M STILL A VIRGIN AND I'M 39 YEARS OLD! I HAVE NO FAMILY BECAUSE I'VE DEDICATED MY LIFE TO THIS SPORT! THIS IS FUCKING IT! IT'S OVER! I'M WATCHING CHINK WRESTLING NOW! JAPAN DOES EVERYTHING BETTER THAN WWE EVER DID! I WAS LOYAL TO YOU, VINCE! I REFUSED TO WATCH OMEGA AND THE GOOKS! I'M FUCKING DONE NOW! I'M SWITCHING TO NJPW AND I'M NEVER COMING BACK! FUCK ALL OF YOU!
>>
File: RomanReigns6.jpg (64KB, 670x388px) Image search: [Google]
RomanReigns6.jpg
64KB, 670x388px
BBDWTS
>>
>>2215822

sweet copypasta OP!
>>
>>2215822
>Not using outlaw names

4/10
>>
> Implying WWE actively and exclusively catering to low end indy and smark faggots isn't the primary problem.

moron, keep blaming the only guy even over with the casuals.
>>
>>2215822
>Zzzzayn
>Cesaro
>Talent
lmao
>>
Roman is literally the best thing to ever happen and this thread is direct proof of that
>>
>>2215843
FUCK THE CASUALS! YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND CUNTS!
>>
>>2215854
You think it's fucking funny to like Roman just because smarks hate Roman. Guess what, you fucking idiot? Maybe if you had a mind of your own instead of just playing along with the "troll" hive mind you'd realize Roman fucking sucks. But no, go ahead, laugh at me just because I like actually talented wrestlers.
>>
>>2215852
Zzzayn lol I love you guys
>>
>>2215876
Keep getting worked, son
>>
>>2215895
In what way am I getting worked? He's supposed to be likable, yet WWE does everything in their power to make him the least likable character on the roster.
>>
>>2215822
Hit the weights.
>>
>>2215876
obese smark working himself into a shoot

calm down son, your fat ass will get a heart attack
>>
>>2215900
>>
>>2215907
>>2215922

NONE OF YOUR SHITTY FUCKING MEMES ARE FUNNY! YOU THINK YOUR STUPID GODDAMN [SEETHING] OR CARTER MEMES ARE FUNNY? THEY ARE TRULY THE MOST FORCED UNFUNNY JOKES I HAVE EVER SEEN! THIS BOARD IS FILLED WITH THE SHITTIEST REACTION GIFS AND RETARDED MEMES ON THE PLANET! "WORKED" IS JUST CODEWORD FOR PISSED OFF! THERE IS NO WORK I'M BUYING INTO! WWE WANTS ME TO LIKE ROMAN AND I FUCKING HATE HIM! IF ANYONE'S GETTING WORKED, IT'S WWE! THEY ARE WORKING THEMSELVES INTO THINKING THAT ROMAN IS ACTUALLY A DRAW! AND YOU'RE ALL FUCKING FAGGOTS BECAUSE THE ONLY REASON YOU LIKE ROMAN REIGNS IS BECAUSE HE'S RIPPED AND YOU'RE GAY AND YOU FUCKING WANT TO SUCK HIS SAMOAN DICK, FAGGOTS! FUCK YOURSELVES AND WWE!
>>
>>2215947
Lmaooooo, loving all the false flagging in here
>>
>>2215960
I'M LOVING HOW YOU THINK YOUR STUPID FUCKING CONDESCENDING JOKES ARE FUNNY AND YOU THINK YOU'RE ON A HIGHER PEDESTAL THAN ME
>>
File: 9ab.png (90KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
9ab.png
90KB, 618x618px
>>2215822
>TALENT LIKE SAMI ZAYN
>>
>>2215989
WHAT'S FUNNY IS YOU ACTUALLY THINK I'M JOKING. IT'S HILARIOUS HOW YOU'RE SO FUCKING DELUSIONAL THAT YOU THINK EVERYONE HAS THE SAME OPINION AS YOU.
>>
File: B14 Truth Bomb.png (407KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
B14 Truth Bomb.png
407KB, 960x540px
>When autistic troll levels are so high you don't know what to make of it.
>>
>>2216004
Filthy Frank is so fucking annoying, I love how faggots like you identify with him. Whatever helps you project your chronic autism.
>>
I looked at /wew/ earlier today and was reminded how retarded people are so I can't tell if this guy is just trolling or being legit.
>>
Have we achieved a new tier of trolling? Romanposters are clearly fucking around, but this guy has layers
>>
>>2216024
Not a Romanposter, I fucking hate Roman Reigns. Simple as that.
>>
I would much rather Reigns had won than Orton. But really the enthusiasm was taken out of me when Cena won again. Especially after cutting a heel promo and putting on a shit match.
>>
>>2215852
Fuck I just now figured out why is it Zzzzayn
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.